আগ্‌লি বেটি confirmed- both connor and christina WILL return in season 4

waichingliu81 posted on Aug 10, 2009 at 04:26PM
Who's Returning for 'Ugly Betty' Season 4?
Monday, August 10, 2009

With a new season underway, there's plenty of talk concerning who's coming back and who isn't on Ugly Betty. There are two stars getting ready for their return on the show, but it looks like there's one who won't be joining in: Betty. That is, the "old" Betty.

Before we get to that, and most fans probably know about it already, there are other Ugly Betty stars to concern ourselves with. Michael Ausiello of Entertainment Weekly has confirmed that Wilhelmina's ex Connor will be back, since actor Grant Bowler has inked a deal with ABC.

Sources confirm that crooked ol' Connor will be appearing in multiple episodes to finish off his thieving - errr, storyline. We last saw the guy fleeing ever since Betty discovered how he embezzled millions from Meade. This caused Wilhelmina (Vanessa L. Williams) to pine her days away, which is most likely what we'll see her do come season 4.

Meanwhile, Ashley Jensen who plays Christina McKinney will also be back, but this time as a recurring character. The actress told E! News that her new role on Accidentally on Purpose won't hamper her from getting involved with Ugly Betty, but it might limit her a bit.

"I didn't die in it," the pregnant Jensen said of her role. "I wasn't run over by a tractor, and I didn't fall down an elevator shaft."

She went on to discuss future involvement on Ugly Betty. "It's very feasible that she could come back at some point. Henry came back at the end of season three, so maybe at the end of season four. I'd love to do it. I'd love to come back again. I'd be great. It's all worked out rather well because I simply couldn't be flying back to New York at the moment, what with my condition."

As for Betty (America Ferrera), sources say that the character will be undergoing a makeover. Does that mean no more ankle socks and glasses? Apparently, ABC executives promised that Betty's sporting a new look on the new season to go with her new job as Features Editor at Mode.

link

আগ্‌লি বেটি No উত্তর