অগ্রদূত Morrison অগ্রদূত and Alcohol

Ray_Le_Blanc posted on Sep 22, 2008 at 01:21AM
Van has had his struggles with alcohol over the years. Now he's teetotal. Recently there have been reports that he will ban alcohol at concerts. What do you think? I think it's a negative step. A little beer or wine helps you to enjoy the concert a little more. Apparently Van was upset with people getting up in the middle of the concert and going out for a beer. Leaving a Van concert to get a drink? How can that be? I'd never want to miss a minute of the Man!

অগ্রদূত Morrison 14 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Russell_Howard said…
Real men don't need alcohol. Like Van says on "Keep it Simple" - "no way".
বছরখানেক আগে Dr_Watson said…
Alcohol is a poison to the body affecting many people here in Britain. Anything to reduce its influence is fine by me.
বছরখানেক আগে della401 said…
Red wine can help the heart, yet it causes cancer. I think it's great Van acknowledged his alcohol problem and did something about it. A strong man.
বছরখানেক আগে Clive_Powell said…
Good on yer alcohol bans. Beer has made me a loser.
বছরখানেক আগে Nosey45 said…
I love a pint. he he
বছরখানেক আগে petitejunkie85 said…
Van's worse than the Muslim scum all over the world trying to force their views on people. Don't come to Britain if you don't like British society or values. Go home why doncha? British people like beer got it? So Van and you awful Islamists go away! We aren't the Islamic Britain of Great Britain just yet.
বছরখানেক আগে Tab_Hunter said…
Define Alcoholism?
বছরখানেক আগে Elijah090477 said…
Has anyone seen the TV program Brandi World with the funny dogs and the police office who lives alone, only he doesn't because there's a kidnap victim in his cellar. Hilarious!
বছরখানেক আগে Tab_Hunter said…
Define hilarious?
বছরখানেক আগে Pike_Place said…
Short arms waving means you take the higher road. Pretend that.
বছরখানেক আগে Fat_Van_Fan said…
Alchol no good for someone. Bad for bran and body.
বছরখানেক আগে Trumpist45 said…
Don't be addicted to anything and that includes religious violence. Okay ISIS?
বছরখানেক আগে Trumpist45 said…
I see no one has had the balls to reply to my last post. Muslims should have their own planet so they can all kill themselves. I'm an engineer and I think a fibreglass planet could be made for the sons of Allah. They would run the place and abuse women all they want. Violent, perverted, mean spirited jerks.
বছরখানেক আগে Knight_Table said…
Look, no Westerner likes Islam. They say they love Islam but millions of Muslims want to leave Islamic countries. It's a terrible philosophy. Do you want to live in Pakistan?