Vegetarians How long have আপনি been a vegetarian???

tvaddict157 posted on Oct 13, 2007 at 04:11AM
I've beena vegetarian for about a year and a half.
last edited on Oct 13, 2007 at 05:27AM

Vegetarians 24 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে miiamya said…
6 years and going strong!
বছরখানেক আগে kateliness2 said…
This is a little complicated:
I haven't eaten meat in years, but only last March did I tell my parents that I was a vegetarian officially.
বছরখানেক আগে cycle-of-menace said…
I've been a vegetarian for almost years!
বছরখানেক আগে blisslikethis said…
2 and a half years.
বছরখানেক আগে daitheflu4u said…
arrg this is tricky. meat is like an addiction to me, for the most part I have been a veggie for 6 months but I have had a few temptations and relapsed. Its been hard because I dont have anyone around me to support my choice as a vegetarian. But for the most part i would still consider myself as a "vegetarian"
বছরখানেক আগে xoxJoJoRulesxox said…
A Year & A Half :) & Proud of It :)
বছরখানেক আগে oblix said…
14 ish years -all my life!
বছরখানেক আগে ThatGreenGent said…
about a year and a half! :-)
বছরখানেক আগে macaroni_ninja said…
this is sad but i only been a vegetarian for a month
বছরখানেক আগে vider69 said…
About twelve years, I don't eat meat or poultry, only seafood, I discovered that I was allergic to meat in 1996. It made me sick so I gave it up and I haven't looked back since.
বছরখানেক আগে Chandlerfan said…
Nearly 18 years - all my life. I don't eat meat, fish or even eggs. I've never even touched meat or fish, and I can't stand the smell of it anyway so I wouldn't be tempted.

You can't miss what you don't have.
বছরখানেক আগে mesmerized said…
I've been a vegetarian for about 6 years now :)
বছরখানেক আগে Sophiii said…
6 years :)
বছরখানেক আগে hannaini said…
5 years (and a half:), i think so)
বছরখানেক আগে Nymphadora07 said…
about 3 year, I started in 5th grade along with 2 of my sisters. It was really hard to stope eating meat the first couple weeks and it was still hard after a couple months. Now it's really easy to look at meat and want to vomit(jk) =]
বছরখানেক আগে dancerlegz said…
smile
15 years
বছরখানেক আগে Lucia322 said…
blush
9 month....All you guys have been veg. for a long time! *blush*
বছরখানেক আগে martemora15 said…
daitheflu4u, if you are having trouble, just watch this thing: link

WARNING: You may vomit...

(Oh! The question... I decidet just before Xmas-dinnar, so I ended up eating nothing but potatoes:b...)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Al3tiaa said…
all my life
বছরখানেক আগে thespikedturtle said…
About 9 years. daitheflu4u, if you're having trouble, just watch a video on how meat is really made, I'm guessing that's the video martemora15 put. Just whenever I think of meat, it just seems like a massive, massive genocide towards animals. And they called Hitler gross... No offense towards meat-eaters, that's just the way I feel.
বছরখানেক আগে giraffespots415 said…
big smile
Wow! Its nice to see how many decent people there are in the world(vegetarians & vegans. I only know one or two people who are vegetarians and no boys!

BTW: I've been a vegetarian for about 2-3 years!

Viva La Veggie <3
বছরখানেক আগে misstino said…
smirk
4 years and going strong
বছরখানেক আগে glelsey said…
Almost 15 years.

I was a kid when I made the decision. And I made the decision the second I found out what meat was actually made of. At that point I didn't even realize that animals were killed for it or any of the other details, I stopped eating meat purely because I didn't want to eat animals.

It was easy for me though. My mum's a vegetarian so she knew exactly what to do about it (nutrition-wise), and besides that my idea of being a meat eater was eating beef once a fortnight. Even before I went vegetarian I would often have tofu instead just because I preferred it.
বছরখানেক আগে demideardarling said…
Okay well, I started out being a pescetarian(sp?) August of 2010. I didn't stop eating seafood until Macrch of this year. So technically, only five months but when people ask I just say one year to avoid complication seeing as most people dont know what a pescetarian is.