Veronica Mars 3x16 Please? Anyone?

ittls posted on May 02, 2007 at 06:30PM
i'm outside the US so i can't see it on the cw-site. does anybody know a link where i could watch it??

Veronica Mars 17 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Cherix said…
I second that...please can someone post a link.
বছরখানেক আগে sarahc said…
i am also lookin for the link, come on guys we are dying to see it aswell.
বছরখানেক আগে naria said…
link

this is the only thing i managed to find , havent watched it yet takes for ever to download so if anybody as a link to watch it directly on internet. plzzzzzzzzzzz :)
I don't get how you use that link, thanks for suggesting it though.
বছরখানেক আগে naria said…
you just have to download the 6 different parts open them with winzip and you can watch the hole episode. its easy but really long :)
বছরখানেক আগে Ladytink_534 said…
It's up on the official website already
বছরখানেক আগে naria said…
not in the us cant watch it on cw :s
বছরখানেক আগে Ladytink_534 said…
It's under Full Episodes. link
বছরখানেক আগে ittls said…
yeah, thats where i would watch it if i were from the US.... :( damn, i want to see it. oh well!
I'm sure someone will post it at some point. I'll let you guys know if i come across it.
বছরখানেক আগে ittls said…
oh, it's there now. check the recent videos at the veronica spot. the epi is not so good, though, shame.. i guess there won't be a 4th season after all..
Just watched it. I thought it wasn't too good til the last 5 minutes. I'm really interested in it now.
বছরখানেক আগে harold said…
Just so you know, folks here in the US can't watch it on the CW site, either. The site is broken for most people. I'm excited to hear that it works for you, Ladytink_534: you're the first person I've EVER heard who has been able to use the site. They made a choice to go with a non-standard player, and the automatic installation doesn't work for most people (everyone, until you).
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে chocl8girl_27 said…
well, i links that i have added for you guys... hope all of them works for you all... enjoy! :) VERONICA MARS rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link
link
link

বছরখানেক আগে craimondi said…
episode 3x18 anyone?
i would love to get hold of 18, i thought it would've been around by now. Someone please post :)
বছরখানেক আগে harold said…
Yeah, it's posted. It's interesting how the series is going now that the major investigations have been completed. It's almost like the main plot is whether Keith will win the election over Vinnie...