Vocaloid Vocaloid PV Ideas

DoctorDeshima posted on Jul 22, 2013 at 07:08PM
I've actually come up with a few, just for fun. (Not like I'll make any of them.) I was just wondering if anyone else has had any ideas.

Well, here's one that I made up:

Rin has a dream where she stabs her husband/boyfriend, (Kaito) and wakes up in a sweat, and looks around and finds that he isn't there. Thinking that he left for work early, she continues with her daily activities, still haunted by her nightmare. While gardening in her backyard, she ends up finding Kaito's body buried in the dirt, (much to her horror). Realizing that her dream really wasn't a dream, she faints, going into a daze, with flashing memories of good times with Kaito. She wakes up in a police station being interrogated. She makes herself think that this whole ordeal was just another nightmare, and wonders if Kaito will be waiting for her on the other side. (When she "wakes up".) She comforts herself that this will all be over in the morning.

Well, that's one idea. I've come up with many others, but I probably shouldn't take up too much space :D

I've actually come up with a few, just for fun. (Not like I'll make any of them.) I was just wonderin
last edited on Jul 22, 2013 at 07:13PM

Vocaloid No উত্তর