ভোকালয়েড The ফ্যানপপ Vocaloid Awards

kittyluv57 posted on Nov 25, 2014 at 08:34PM
Note that this idea is not mine, it originally came from the Anime club.

This is a simple contest. For each round you will be given a topic, usually having to do with the best and worst of Vocaloid. When the topic is given you may then nominate what you think should be the winner. These nominations will then be put into polls to find the winning nomination.

NOTE: I am completely aware that the span of the Vocaloid fandom is EXTREMELY large, meaning it will be impossible when making nominations (particularly song nominations) to account for everything. With that in mind, these are not literally the best and worst of everything, it only applies to the Fanpop portion of the fandom, and what we in particular are aware of. Enjoy!

Rules/Regulations
*You will have up to one week to make your nominations.
*You may make up to three nominations for each round. Any other nominations you make over that number will be excluded from the round.
*Please make sure that you do not nominate something that has already been nominated.
*Any nominations made after the deadline will be excluded.
*I do not want to see anyone bashing on another person's nomination, calling it 'biased', etcetera. This is all strictly opinion-based.
*I will pick the first two rounds, keeping them simple. After that, the person who nominated the winner of the previous round may pick the next category. There will be no prize, such as props, only the honor of picking the topic.
*Fanloids, Genderbends, and anything that is not an official Vocaloid or Vocaloid product will be excluded, UNLESS that is what the topic calls for.
*It is fine to create UTAU themed rounds as of now, but unless that is what the round calls for please do not nominate UTAUs.
*In case of any future complications, more rules may be added to this list as seen fit.

Current Rounds
Round 1) Overall Best Female Voicebank | Closed: Winner ~ Nekomura Iroha
Round 2) Overall Best Male Voicebank | Closed: Winner ~ Kagamine Len
Round 3) Best Vocaloid Design | Closed: Winner ~ IA
Round 4) Overall Worst Vocaloid Voicebank | Closed: Winner ~ Gachapoid
Round 5) Best Vocaloid Duet | Closed: Winner ~ Moonlight Symphonia - IA and Gakupo
Round 6) Funniest Vocaloid Song | Closed: Winner~ The Highschool Girl Next To Me - GUMI
Round 7) Best Vocaloid Original Song Producer | In Voting: Vote link
Round 8) Deepest Vocaloid Song | Open For Nominations: Deadline - January 20th
last edited on Jan 13, 2015 at 09:55PM

ভোকালয়েড 85 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 85

বছরখানেক আগে kittyluv57 said…
Note that 'voicebank' does not mean separate appends. By nominating one Vocaloid, you nominate any extra appends included with them.
Overall Best Female Voicebank nomination #1 - IA Aria
I've always considered IA to be high-quality voicebank. While many people tend to tune her in a high-pitched breathy way, she can sound absolutely beautiful in the right hands.
 সামগ্রিক Best Female Voicebank nomination #1 - IA Aria I've always considered IA to be high-quality
Overall Best Female Voicebank nomination #2 - Nekomura Iroha

Her voice is incredibly realistic and pretty, as well as being one of the more mature female voicebanks out there.
 সামগ্রিক Best Female Voicebank nomination #2 - Nekomura Iroha Her voice is incredibly realistic and
বছরখানেক আগে zoebroda said…
Overall best female voicebank nomination 1 - Luka Megurine

I was gonna nominate IA or Iroha but yeah...
 সামগ্রিক best female voicebank nomination 1 - Luka Megurine I was gonna nominate IA অথবা Iroha but ye
overall best female voicebank nomination 2 - Cul
 সামগ্রিক best female voicebank nomination 2 - Cul
overall best female voicebank nomination 3 - Merli
 সামগ্রিক best female voicebank nomination 3 - Merli
Overall Best Female Voicebank nomination #3 - vflower
It might be a bit odd to nominate someone so new . . . But her voice is just so unique.
 সামগ্রিক Best Female Voicebank nomination #3 - vflower It might be a bit odd to nominate someone so n
বছরখানেক আগে simrananime said…
big smile
Overall Best Female Voicebank nomination #1 Gumi Megpoid
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 সামগ্রিক Best Female Voicebank nomination #1 Gumi Megpoid
big smile
Overall Best Female Voicebank nomination #2 Miku Hatsune
 সামগ্রিক Best Female Voicebank nomination #2 Miku Hatsune
smile
Overall Best Female Voicebank nomination #3 Aoki Lapis
 সামগ্রিক Best Female Voicebank nomination #3 Aoki Lapis
বছরখানেক আগে dontmindmeyo said…
Overall Best Female VB 1: Um... Is it okay to nominate Ruby because her voice is absolutely incredible.
 সামগ্রিক Best Female VB 1: Um... Is it okay to nominate Ruby because her voice is absolutely incredib
Overall Best Female VB 2: MAIKA
 সামগ্রিক Best Female VB 2: MAIKA
Overall Best Female VB 3: Yuzuki Yukari
 সামগ্রিক Best Female VB 3: Yuzuki Yukari
By the way everyone, keep in mind that we're only posting pictures because they'll be used in the polls, so please try to post ones that you're sure will fit.
Round 1 - Overall Best Female Voicebank - CLOSED
Feel free to vote link

Round 2 - Overall Best Male Voicebank - OPEN FOR NOMINATIONS
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Overall Best Male Voicebank nomination #1 - Utatane Piko
 সামগ্রিক Best Male Voicebank nomination #1 - Utatane Piko
Overall Best Male Voicebank nomination #2 - YOHIOloid
 সামগ্রিক Best Male Voicebank nomination #2 - YOHIOloid
বছরখানেক আগে Lanalamprouge said…
Overall best Male voicebank nomination #1: Len Kagamine. I've always been impressed with his range and people's ability to make him hit high or low notes
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 সামগ্রিক best Male voicebank nomination #1: Len Kagamine. I've always been impressed with his range an
Overall best Male Voicebank nomination #2: Kaito. I love his voie and people have been very creative in using his soft or deep voice and I adore his voice during "Ogre and the maiden"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 সামগ্রিক best Male Voicebank nomination #2: Kaito. I প্রণয় his voie and people have been very creative
Overall best Male Voicebank nomination #3: Oliver. This is one of my favorite English voicebanks
 সামগ্রিক best Male Voicebank nomination #3: Oliver. This is one of my পছন্দ English voicebanks
বছরখানেক আগে marcelinerocker said…
Overall best Male Voicebank nomination #4: Mikuo.. Boy version of miku, if that's okey?
 সামগ্রিক best Male Voicebank nomination #4: Mikuo.. Boy version of miku, if that's okey?
Best Male Nomination 1: VY2 (Hope he counts bc his gender was never confirmed to give more freedom but he is the masculine voice while vy1 is the feminine one)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Best Male Nomination 1: VY2 (Hope he counts bc his gender was never confirmed to give আরো freedom b
Best Male Nomination 2: Yuu (of ZOLA Project)
 Best Male Nomination 2: Yuu (of ZOLA Project)
((@dontmindmeyo Yes, that's fine. I think the fandom pretty much considers him a male at this point . . . .

@marcelinerocker I'm sorry, but fanloids, genderbends, and the like won't be counted in the round. Please change it or else your nomination will have to be excluded.))
Winner of Round 1 - Overall Best Female Voicebank - Nekomura Iroha
Hurray for Iroha! She honestly deserves to be counted among the best of the best.

Round 2 - Overall Best Male Voicebank - CLOSED
Feel free to vote link

Round 3 - Best Vocaloid Design - OPEN FOR NOMINATIONS
smile
Best Vocaloid Design Nomination 1
IA!~
 Best Vocaloid নকশা Nomination 1 IA!~
smile
Best Vocaloid Design Nomination 2
Rana!~
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Best Vocaloid নকশা Nomination 2 Rana!~
kittyluv57 commented…
I'm afraid আপনি may habe to pick different images,since those ones probably won't fit in polld. বছরখানেক আগে
simrananime commented…
is that alright!~ বছরখানেক আগে
kittyluv57 commented…
Yes, this will work. বছরখানেক আগে
Best Vocaloid Design nomination #1 - SF-A2 Miki
 Best Vocaloid নকশা nomination #1 - SF-A2 Miki
Best Vocaloid Design nomination #2 - vflower
 Best Vocaloid নকশা nomination #2 - vflower
বছরখানেক আগে Nequllie said…
Best Vocaloid Design nomination #1
even tho he doesn't have a vb
 Best Vocaloid নকশা nomination #1 even tho he doesn't have a vb
kittyluv57 commented…
Who is he? Please remember to put names. বছরখানেক আগে
dontmindmeyo commented…
^ Lui Hibiki বছরখানেক আগে
dontmindmeyo commented…
Same here. I really liked him and Ring, it's a shame we haven't heard anything. বছরখানেক আগে
Best Vocaloid Design nomination #3 - Yuzuki Yukari V4
 Best Vocaloid নকশা nomination #3 - Yuzuki Yukari V4
Best Design 1: Luo Tianyi
 Best নকশা 1: Luo Tianyi
Best Design 2: Tohoku Zunko
 Best নকশা 2: Tohoku Zunko
Best Design 3: Macne Nana (2S Version)
 Best নকশা 3: Macne Nana (2S Version)
Round 3 - Best Vocaloid Design = Gakupo. His design is actually very unique and cool looking
 Round 3 - Best Vocaloid নকশা = Gakupo. His নকশা is actually very unique and cool looking
বছরখানেক আগে pekoyama11 said…
Best design 1 - Mayu
 Best নকশা 1 - Mayu
Best design 2 - Seeu
 Best নকশা 2 - Seeu
Best design 3 - Merli
 Best নকশা 3 - Merli
বছরখানেক আগে SakuraKagamine said…
Best Design 1. Kokone
 Best নকশা 1. Kokone
Best Design 2. Anon and Kanon
 Best নকশা 2. Anon and Kanon
Best Design 3. Hatsune Miku V3
 Best নকশা 3. Hatsune Miku V3
Winner of Round 2 - Overall Best Male Voicebank - Kagamine Len

Round 3 - Best Vocaloid Design - IN VOTING
Feel free to vote link

Round 4 - Overall Worst Vocaloid Voicebank - OPEN FOR NOMINATIONS
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
kittyluv57 commented…
This round is going to be hard for me, considering there aren't any ভোকালয়েড I dislike . . . বছরখানেক আগে
SakuraKagamine commented…
Agreed... বছরখানেক আগে
marcelinerocker commented…
Agreed বছরখানেক আগে
Overall Worst Vocaloid Voicebank nomination #1 - Gachapoid

Don't get me wrong, I personally love Gachapoid and think he's really cute. But I'll admit that he does have a scratchy voice type, and he's particularly hard to use well, especially under certain music genres.
 সামগ্রিক Worst Vocaloid Voicebank nomination #1 - Gachapoid Don't get me wrong, I personally প্রণয় G
Overall Worst Vocaloid Voicebank nomination #1 - Galaco. Honestly I think she has much potential in the hands of someone who knows what they are doing and I love her design too but GRAH! She sounds so flat and I've only heard one song where I didn't notice it.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 সামগ্রিক Worst Vocaloid Voicebank nomination #1 - Galaco. Honestly I think she has much potential in t
Overall Worst Vocaloid Voicebank nomination #2 - Lily

Again, I ADORE Lily, she's one of my favorites. But - Grr - She can sound SO flat and boring if she's not tuned exactly right. It's hard to find people with her who know what they're doing.
 সামগ্রিক Worst Vocaloid Voicebank nomination #2 - Lily Again, I ADORE Lily, she's one of my favorit
zoebroda commented…
I প্রণয় Lily but I agree with আপনি বছরখানেক আগে
Nomination 1: Sonika

Well, I love Sonikas Songs and voice, but she's hard to use. She doesn't sound well if you use her wrong. She hasn't the best voice at all, so the tuning is very important. Her voice isn't very clear, so it's hard to understand what she's singing if you use her wrong.
 Nomination 1: Sonika Well, I প্রণয় Sonikas Songs and voice, but she's hard to use. She doesn't soun
Nomination 2: Lola

Well, Lola is the first Vocaloid. That's why her voice isn't that good. Don't understand me wrong, I like her voice, but her voice isn't very clear and understanable. With good tuning she sounds very good. But the quality of her voice isn't very good
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Nomination 2: Lola Well, Lola is the first Vocaloid. That's why her voice isn't that good. Don't u
kittyluv57 commented…
Actually, I already stated that 'Voicebank' doesn't mean seperate appends. দ্বারা nominating one Vocaloid আপনি nominate any other extra appends included with them. বছরখানেক আগে
SakuraKagamine commented…
Oh... I'm sorry I will fix it ^^ বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে marcelinerocker said…
Nomination 3: Miki

Miki was created to have a wide range and to sound differently greatly when she sings in high and low voice but her pronunciations are weak and it is difficult to control her pitch without further editing or pitch correct software because of this she is often said to be not easy for beginner use ( No Offense to miki fans there)
 Nomination 3: Miki Miki was created to have a wide range and to sound differently greatly when sh
Nomination 3: Oliver

I know people will hate me for this nomination >.< But I think Olivers Voice is very flat with no good tuning. His voice is very cute and can sound very good, that's why I like him. His voice has something I never like. So, I nominate him here
 Nomination 3: Oliver I know people will hate me for this nomination >.< But I think Olivers Voice
Round 3 - Best Vocaloid Design - TIED
Vote on the tiebreaker poll link

Round 4 - Overall Worst Vocaloid Voicebank - IN VOTING
Feel free to vote link

Round 5 - Best Vocaloid Duet - OPEN FOR NOMINATIONS
NOTE: For song nominations, please post a link to the song as well, since I'll be posting links to the songs in the comments for people who haven't heard them (I doubt anyone will actually bother to listen before voting, but it's worth a shot, right?) Picture wise, if you can't find the picture used in the video, then you may just find a picture of the Vocaloid(s) featured. Thank you! ^^