Warriors (Novel Series) How Did আপনি Discover "Warriors"?

missing_99 posted on May 21, 2012 at 01:24AM
I discovered Warriors in my school's library. First "big" book I'd picked up and my love for reading kicked off from there.

Warriors (Novel Series) 7 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Rickfan said…
My friend read Warriors all the time, and my friend said Warriors is good. So I started to read Warriors.
বছরখানেক আগে madi6372 said…
I was at art class one day when I realized I didn't have a DEAR (drop everything and read) book for later that day. So i asked my friend if she had a book, and she just so happened to have Into the Wild. After I finished it I was obsessed ;A;
বছরখানেক আগে theWOLFPACK15 said…
In 6th grade I switched my music class to become a Library Aid. Someone turned in the the manga The Lost Warrior: Warriors Refuge. I checked it out and read it. I ended up loving it. Then I asked if we had the first book. The Librarian said 'no' but said that she'll see if the High School had it. They let her check out the book and she gave it to me. Interesting thing is that it took me until the 7th grade to find the rest of the series which was Fire and Ice to The Fourth Apprentice.
বছরখানেক আগে 123cosmo4 said…
My story is similar to yours, my fellow reading warrior! I was in 6th grade and I found them in my school library. My friend and I got Moonrise together. My friend quit after that, and I was about to as well because it was confusing, but I got another after that and I just couldn't put them down. Now I am a freshman in college and Warriors is still my life. Reading Bluestar's Prophecy right now for the second time.
বছরখানেক আগে wolfcat47 said…
smile
The beggining of 5th grade, 3 kids where reading Warriors. They one finished every book and loved them all. I didn't know what book was first so I read Midnight first. Then figured the first was Into the Wild. So yah.
বছরখানেক আগে Brambleshadow said…
We were having a used book sale at my school and warriors into the wild was the book I picked up after I read it I had to read the rest.
বছরখানেক আগে BramblestarTC said…
You know I don't Know