WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM
save

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 3308

বছরখানেক আগে theWOLFPACK15 said…
We'll head toward the camp when Gingerclaw gets back. Think you'll make it?-Rippelfang

(Nods weakly)-Mist
বছরখানেক আগে KatieK102 said…
*looks up from his conversation with Frostpaw when Riversong walks into camp* #Redstar

*goes faster and could see the finish line* #Dawnpaw

"Mouse-brain. I'll get a mate when I'm NOT a apprentice. And don't act like I'm breaking Spottedpaw heart on purpose! Its not my fault that's all she can think about? And since when have we ever been friends?!" *growls.* "if you would betray your own clan so easily than if u join pebbleclan it'll be no loss. So don't worry about me telling!" *turns around and walks into camp passing Spottedpaw* #Ashpaw

"Battle training." #*Honeyfeather
(scans the clearing her eyes landing on the two cats she needed. Pads up tp them her voice sounding crossed)You're needed-Riversong

(soon drops back matching her pace)-Wolfpaw
বছরখানেক আগে NaomiWinx said…
But then again sitting in a den all day isn't fun. ~Breezepool
বছরখানেক আগে smartone123 said…
comes back gives her water and then some herbs and puts some marigold on-gingerclaw
(Blinks)Gingerclaw, are you the clan's medicine cat?-Ripplefang
"no im not but i know some stuff"smiles-gingerclaw
I guess we got lucky.... Tell me, how much has WaterClan changed? Shadowstar still leader?-Ripplefang
"no its Redstar now and ripplesong is deputy"-gingerclaw
(Lets out a disbelieving scuff)Redshadow became leader? And made Riversong his deputy? Those two cats never got along. Hope the clans alright. The leadership must be a disaster by now.-Ripplefang
"its going fine"smiles-gingerclaw
Really?-Ripplefang
nods"ya"-gingerclaw
(Twitches ears disbelievingly)-Ripplefang

(Has another coughing fit)-Mist
gives her more water-gingerclaw
*nodes* "I think ill stay a warrior. Swiftstorm

*stands up* "tell us what going on on the way!" Red and Frostpaw

*smiles breathlessly* "So who won that?" #Dawnpaw

*goes and gets Smoothpaw* "come on swimming practice" #Flashleap
(Looks at her in worry)-Ripplefang

I'd say it's a tie.-Wolfpaw

(Nods and Turns back to the entrance padding off)-Riversong
*eyes widened when he sees the tom. Growls* "Ripplefang!" Redstar

*sneaks over to mist's wounds. Looks at gingerclaw* "you did good with her wounds. Frowns. But their still bad" Frostpaw

*purrs* "I don't think I can settle for that. How about after we catch or breath we have a rematch? And too make it fun, we make a deal?" Dawnpaw
Hm.. Alright. What's the deal? (Smiles panting)-Wolfpaw

(Easily becomes defensive and blocks his mate as he hears Redstar's growl)Redshadow, or Redstar I persume.-Ripplefang

He says that his mate is sick with greencough and that he wants our help. (Her voice sounded disinterested.)-Riversong

(Looks up weakly)-Mist
Gives mist more water and adds sone marigold and a very little snipit of cat mint she rummaged
Around for-gingerclaw
(Her voice was weak)Thank you.-Mist
*Looks at Frostpaw and Gingerclaw busy at work* "I guess we don't have a choice." *Glares at the tom* "And yes, it's Redstar." ~ Redstar

*Thinks* "If I win then you have to... take my turn taking care if the elders." ~ Dawnpaw

*Examines the wounds.* "Right. Gingerclaw could you go and get me some Chickweed and some honey?" *Eyes never left Mist* ~ Frostpaw
(Stands his ground, his eyes don't shift to show any subordinates)I'm not here for anything, but to get my mate well. I may be an intruder and you see me as a rogue now, But I do keep my clan roots to heart. You can take my word that when she's better we'll leave.-Ripplefang

(She couldn't help but feel a stab in the heart. As she stared at the tom she once loved. Jealousy, hate and sadness all mix in one. A growl escapes her) You expect us to welcome you? You're contaminating this whole area with her sickness. You chose the life of a rogue, you're suppose to keep it that way.-Riversong
"Riversongs right. You chose the life as a rouge and it shoudl stay that way. just because you were a clan cat at one point dosn't meen your welcomed back whenever you need something." *But looks at Mist and he softens but just barly* "Once Frostpaw is done treating Mist then you are to leave and never come back." ~ Redstar

*Winces listening to Redstar and Riversong and guesses that they didn't like each other when he WAS a clan cat.* ~ Frostpaw
(Blinks in surprise, the two cats that hated each other when he was around, were now agreeing with each other. Narrows his eyes eyeing Riversong)She's too weak to move, she needs days to recover.-Ripplefang

(Meets his eyes with a glare and looks away)-Riversong

(Has a coughing fit, at the end of it she wheezes)-Mist
Deal. And if I win... You have to do my duties for the elders.-Wolfpaw
*Feels a growl forming* "Then she can stay here and recover." ~ Redstar

*Looks worried* "Gingerclaw could you go and get me some chickweed and honey?" *Looks at Mist* "Here. This is coltsfoot. This'll help with your breathing." *Puts some by her mouth. Looks up at Redstar* "She can't stay out here Redstar, She'll die. She needs to be brought to camp." ~ Frostpaw
*Purrs* "Alright. First one to make it to the camp entrance. Ready, set, go!" ~ Dawnpaw
(Weakly chews it)-Mist

(His mouth quivers and his eyes turn to a look of worry at the mention of her dying.)That's all I ask for.(Turns and walks to Mist and nuzzles her head)You'll live. Don't worry.-Ripplefang

(Stares at them)-Riversong

(Runs off toward camp)-Wolfpaw
*Looks at Frostpaw* "Frostpaw we can't. we can't risk giving green cough to our warriors at the start of Leaf-bare and we especially can't rick you getting it. Your our only med. cat ever since Blackheart died." *He didn't say that it would mess with Riversong though he though it* ~ Redstar

*Looked him in the eye.* "But she needs it. I'm a medicine cat and I take those risks. And as your medicine cat I say that we should bring them back to camp." ~ Frostpaw

*Glared at Ripplefang but he knew he was loosing this fight* ~ Redstar

*Ran faster, slowly drawing ahead of him* ~ Dawnpaw
(Huffs)Bring her then.(She turned and started toward camp)Our warriors are fit. I doubt they'll catch it. I'll go warn them. (Her head held high but her tail drooped)-Riversong

(Wraps his tail around Mist)-Ripplefang

(Drops back a bit, loosing one race wouldn't hurt)-Wolfpaw
*Sighed watching Riversong go.* "Fine. Come on. Frostpaw and Gingerclaw help Mist back." ~ Redstar

*Nods and helps her stand* ~ Frostpaw

*Smiled but it faded when she realized that he was letting her win. Stopped running completly.* ~ Dwnpaw
(Makes her way to the entrance and enters camp walks to the bottom of the highledge and looks around camp)Cats of WaterClan gather!-Riversong

(Pads over to Redstar)Thank you.-Ripplefang

(Runs past her but skids to a stop and looks back)What's the matter?-Wolfpaw
*Glances at him* "Don't thank me. Thank Frostpaw. I still want to leave you where we found you." *Stats flatly* ~ Redstar

"You! I've seen you run faster when the hunting patrol comes back with food." ~ Dawnoaw
(Is taken back.)So I slowed down to rest a bit. Big deal.-Wolfpaw

I doubt that. I know that you could have the conscience to leave out a cat to die, when you knew full and well you could let her live. And if you're protective of a cat for leaving the clan and to live life as a rogue. Well excuse me for finding love.-Ripplefang

(Her legs are shakey as she takes steps)-Mist
*hop off tree* I think we should be getting back. ~Breezepool
*Glares at him* "I'm not protective of you and I'm not protective of Riversong. And I was about to leave you both until my medicane cat spoke agenst it. And I'm not mad you found love. But you didn't even try to convince her to live in Waterclan! And you seemed to not care when you broke Riversongs heart and left your birthclan!" ~ Redstar

*Helps Mist along* ~ Frostpaw

*Nods* "Wolfpaw and Dawnpaw are probably already back." ~ Swiftstorm

*Gives him a knowing look* "Thats not why. You were trying to let me win." *Had started walking back to camp with him* ~ Dawnpaw

*Looks at Riversong and sits under the rocky ledge* ~ Ashpaw, Flashleap, Honeyfeather, Foxflight
(Growls)So I was torn between two she-cats, I just happened to love one more than the other. I'm really glad that I left, if I did convince Mist to join WaterClan I would always be glared down by Riversong. It's been moons since I left, she needs to get over it and move on. (Shakes head) And I'm starting to think that this is more about Riversong than what you're saying.(Follows behind his mate)-Ripplefang

Is that a bad thing?-Wolfpaw
We have two cats that are coming into the camp. Ripplefang has come intruding on the territory, looking for help for his sick mate. She is very ill and probably has greencough. No warriors are to go near her. Frostpaw will be treating her.-Riversong
*Shrugs* "Not a bad thing. But it's no fun if you dont try." ~ Dawnpaw

*Glares at him* "This has nothing to do with Riversong." *Snorts* "Funny. You were a strong warriro yet you were scared a she-cat would hate you." *Shakes his head and walks into camp.* ~ Redstar
(Smirks)Says the cat who said it's not a bad thing to let their mate win?-Wolfpaw

(Flicks tail at the thought of it)-Ripplefang

(Twitches her ear as they come in. Gets up)Treat them as you see them. (Walks off to hide in Redstar's den)-Riversong
"I was joking mouse brain." ~ Dawnpaw

"Treat them as you see them." *Mutters as they walk into camp.* ~ Ashpaw

*Sees that Riversong called the meeting and jumps on the rocky ledge. Looks down.* "Ripplefang, a former Waterclan warrior he became a loner, has come back for help. His mate Mist is very sick and Frostpaw will be treating her. Untill Mist is well again they will be living here." ~ Redstar
*heads off back to clan* ~Breezepool
(Bats at her ears as they reach the entrance)You joke to much. (Smiles)-Wolfpaw

(Washes her face, hiding her discomfort)-Riversong
*Was starting to get frusterated* "Sorry. Just don't worry about me. I'm an apprentice too right? I can still kick your butt fairly" *Head buts him* ~ Dawnpaw

*Walsk into the clan with Breezepool and Honeyfeather explaines to them about Mist and Ripplefang* ~ Swiftstorm

*Leads Mist into the med. den* ~ Frostpaw

*Heads into his den* "You OK?" ~ Redstar
*spots Wolfpaw and Dawnpaw* Was everything fine at your Dawn Patrol? ~Breezepool
(Flicks tail uncomfortably as he follows them)-Ripplefang

(Coughs)-Mist

Alright fine next time I won't go easy.(Looks to Breezepool and nods)Nothing of the ordinary.-Wolfpaw

(Licks her chest fur)Fine.-Riversong
*raises an eyebrow and shakes head nodding* Good. *walks past them* ~Breezepool
"You know I don't believe you right." *Shrugs* "well if you need someone to claw him, I'll be happy too." ~ Redstar

*Nodds* ~ Dawnpaw

"Lay down here." *Points to a moss nest* ~ Frostpaw
*heads into den laying on back* Bored as usual. ~Breezepool