WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2401-2450 of 3308

বছরখানেক আগে theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Starts to groom Shimmerkit)-Riversong

(noses through the small pile and picks up a fish)-Wolfpaw

You're probably right.(Nods to him and pads off toward Gingerclaw)-Duststorm
বছরখানেক আগে KatieK102 said…
*Walks to the entrance* "Waterclan, time to go!" ~ Redstar
(His smile drops to the sound the calling and spits out the fish back onto the pile.)Looks like this is gonna be a hungry gathering.-Wolfpaw

(Looks over and stands)-Duststorm

(Nuzzles Shimmerkit)Behave with Sunsplash. (Walks off to join beside Redstar)-Riversong
"We can catch something during the gathering. Come on!" ~ Dawnpaw

*Licks a paw* ~ Smokekit

*Was in the nersury* ~ Sunsplash
(Nods and follows)-Wolfpaw

(Pads over)-Duststorm
*Making sure everyone was their, nodds and take off* ~ Dawnpaw
(Bounds after him)-My attending cats
*Stops when they get their* "Remember, you cab talk to other cats, but don;t give anything away." ~ Redstar
(Tilts his head)What about returning cats, and new cats?-Wolfpaw
"Just be careful of what you say. Nothing that they could use agenst us one day." *Smiles and jumps onto a large boulder* ~ Redstar
(Nods and bounds off in the clearing)-Wolfpaw

(Pads past them)-Duststorm

(Looks around as she makes her way to the base of the large rock were the deputy's sat)First ones here. That's new.-Riversong

(The Scent of LightningClan soon drifted over)

(pads out of the bushes, flanked by Rattail)-Shadestar
*Goes into the clearing* ~ My cats

*Follows her mentor* ~ Hollypaw
বছরখানেক আগে smartone123 said…
sighs rolls around bored-shimmerkir
(Bounds over)Hey Hollypaw!-Wolfpaw

(Nods to the other cats)-Duststorm

(Nods to Riversong and jumps up on the blouder)Greetings Redstar.-Shadestar

(Bounds over and sits by Riversong)Well if it isn't Riversong. Still looking lovely as ever.-Rattail

(Forces a smile and rolls her eyes catching a glimpse of the full moon)It's never a gathering without one of your charming compliments Rattail. (In her mind she wanted to claw off the rest of his fur.)-Riversong
yawns-shimmerkit
(Pads back to the elders den and spots Shimmerkit)Young cats like you should be in the nursery by now. It's dangerous to be out at night, even in camp.-Shellgaze
"ok ill come in"-shimmerkit
Sweet dreams little one.(Nods and pads off into the elders den)-Shellgaze

(An owl sounds off to the distance)
"oh" looks towards the owl-shimmerkit
(It's eyes glimmer in the moonlight as it sits in a tree just outside of camp walls)-Owl
looks at the owl-shimmerkit
(It flaps it's wings taking off into the sky, flying above her passing her then circles around and dives for her)-Owl
hair fluffs out and hides in the snow-shimmerkit
(It's talons scrap the snow next to her missing by a whiskers length, flying back up to the tree branch it left)-Owl
comes out now twitches tail-shimmerkit
(It turns its head, again eyes gleaming in the moonlight.)-Owl
smirks teasing it-shimmerkit
(It turns its head around losing interest)-Owl
feels triumphant like she won-shimmerkit
(Is it wrong of me to feel like she shouldn't get away that easily? XD)
(poor shimmerkit XD)
(Takes off again, circling the camp, it's wing silent and it's shadow hidden)-Owl

(Yes, poor Shimmerkit... *Lightning crackles* XD)
sits licking her paws starts to head in-shimmerkit
(evil!)
(I'm not evil, it's nature, and she should be inside XD)

(It spot her again and dives down and lands on her, hooking it's talons on her shoulders and waste, prepares to take flight again, with it's midnight snack)-Owl
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
meows and bites its eye and yanks it down and claws at it to let her down-shimmerkit
(she was just about to go in)
(squeaks and let's her go, clumsy takes off in the air and flies off and away from the camp)-Owl

(Nature waits for nothing! Lol)

(Oh yeah I've always wanted to ask, Any breed of cat she's based on? I think about Norwegian Forest Cat or of course the Maincoon when you mention her long coat)
(not really XD but i can imagine shes part norwegian but way smaller.yep but she ysed her brains)
"sunsplash i played with an owl!"had a wounds on her waist and shoulder-shimmerkit
(Ah I see... What the heck. She didn't get attacked by an owl, oh no she PLAYED with it. XD She's adorable)
(shes naive since she knew nothing at first XD)
বছরখানেক আগে DoveXTiger123 said…
( Oh wow. Imagine what Sunsplash would say. )

* Sniffs the air* Pebbleclan is coming ~ Sunpaw

*Runs into the clearing and hops on next to Redstar* I see we are waiting on RainClan? ~ Lakestar

* Was sitting next to Dawnpaw, Wolfpaw, and Hollypaw * ~ Creampaw

* Makes his way to the other deputies * How's the prey been running? ~ Skycloud

* With the other Medicine Cats talking about herbs and greencough * ~ Hawkfeather
*Dips his head to Shadestar, then turns to lakestar* "It appears so." ~ Redstar

*Licks a paw* ~ Brightstar

*Smiles charmingly* "HI Wolfpaw" ~~ Hollypaw

*Eyes widen* "Shimmerkit!" ~ Sunspalsh
Hunting well?-Wolfpaw

(Glares at the WaterClan cats and takes a seat with his clanmates)-Swiftfang

(Dips her head to Skycloud)The prey is running well in the river.-Riversong

(Sits with his clanmates)-Duststorm

(Licks her chest fur)I do hope they hurry. No one wants to stay in this cold for much long.-Shadestar
*races into the clearing and leaps on the boulder* Brightstar

*Blinks and smiles sweetly* "Its great. Rainstreak is SUCH an amazing mentor! He says I'm very talented." *Scots closer* "You must be too for Redstar to make you his apprentice." Hollypaw

"Shimmerkit! What in Starclan were u thinking?!" Sunsplash
"nothing he came down to play he wanted to play play fighting so we did,I won!" sounds proud of herself was naive as ever"though he played dirty"frown licks her wounds-shimmerkit
(Dips head to Brightstar)Greetings Brightstar. (Looks to the other leaders)Should we begin?-Shadestar

(Licks his paw and wipes it over his ear)Nah, I think he just wants to keep an eye on me.(smiles) I was known as a troublesome kit when in the nursery.-Wolfpaw
yawns sitting in the gathering alone-smoothpaw
(Pads over to his apprentice)Not conversing with the other clans' apprentices?-Duststorrm
"theres no one to talk to"-smoothpaw
I see. Wanna come and sit with me and Gingerclaw over by the rocks? We're discussing prey hunting with the other warriors.-Duststorm
"sure"-smoothpaw
keeps talking to them-gingerclaw