WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 3308

বছরখানেক আগে KatieK102 said…
*Growls playfully* "Really? because I remember it going something like this!" *Snarls and pounces on her* ~ Redstar

*Goes faster catching up to Wolfpaw* ~ Ashpaw
বছরখানেক আগে theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Let's out a yowl of laughter as she rolls with him)-Riversong

(Catches Ashpaw in the corner of his eye and pushes himself faster)-Wolfpaw
*Smirks and pins her down, positioning himself to where she couldn't get up* "Yea. It went somethign like yes." ~ Redtsra

*Goes faster untill he was in front* ~ Ashpaw
(Squirms) Alright, alright you proved your point.-Riversong

(Running out of breathe as the training hollow appears)-Wolfpaw
*Sees the training holow and puts on a small burst of speed that was just enough to let him win* ~ Ashpaw

*Dosen't move but smirks* "I don't think so. Call this payback for all those times Blackhawk and Cloudwing made us quit pratiece." ~ Redstar

(Coudwing and Blackhawk are just 2 cats I made up as their mentors)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Since we don't have any elders I made 2. I won't be using them much, just here and their whenever their needed.)
(Comes in at close second huffing and puffing)-Wolfpaw

(Her blue eyes glare at him playfully)Fine then. But Might I remind you why they always made us quit.(Kicks her back leg against his, making him lose his footing, Rolls and flips him over pinning him, Smirks down at him) One of us never wanted to back down.-Riversong

(That's cool. XD We needed elders)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে DoveXTiger123 said…
( This is going to get interesting! :D
Name: Red
Pelt: A light russet color with a russet and white striped tail
Eyes: Amber
Other: Good friend to Redstar when they were both young
Hope that's okay Katie ^^)

* Watches longingly at the ocean and gets up to go there* This feels nice! * Wind blows through her fur* ~ Spottedpaw

* Sees cat in the ocean ( Spottedpaw) and pounces with claws outstretched and pins her to the ground* Take me to your leader, now! ~ Red

*goes limp and kicks his hind legs* Only if you can get me! * Runs toward the training hollow and forgets who was there* ~ Spottedpaw

*Follows close on her tail* ~ Red

*Sees the other apprentices and yells* Watch out! * Streaks right past them.* ~ Spottedpaw
(I guess it's OK. But right now Redstar is outside the hollow a bit. And I'm not sure I would call him red as it might confuse Redstar with him)

*Jumps back quickly almost run over by Spottedpaw* ~ Dawnpaw

*taken by suprise, Spottedpaw ran into him and landed on him* ~ Ashpaw

*Growls playfully and, using his full weight, throws himself upward knocking her off* "I believe it was me wasnt it?" ~ Redstar

(Yowls in surprise,)-Wolfpaw

(Lands on her paws, her tail swishes playfully)Please, I never gave in. -Riversong
বছরখানেক আগে Tangxinyuan said…
hey guys can me and seakit become apprentices now?
Name-Tigerpaw
Position-Warrior
Gender-tom(male)
Personality-strong,brave,loyal
Pelt-Dark brown tabby tom
Eyes-dark green
only with your permission KatieK02, me or you can do te ceremony. And awesomecheese gave me permission to act her out.
take back the ceremony part. and all that i did. sorry this is my first time.
(You're doing fine. Just that if you want your characters at a certain rank when you create them just as that. So if you create a character and you want them to be an apprentice just set them as that. If a warrior then give them a warrior name)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
She poked her head out of the nursery. Minnowstreak, her mother,was still curled up with Seakit. It was moonhigh.(do we have moonhigh?). Silverkit had decided to have a little adventure. It's not fair that only apprentices and warriors get to go out of camp,she thought.
She slid out of the nursery. (Someone)was guarding the camp. So she went through the dirtplace tunnel.(Is there a one in this Clan?) Once she was out of earshot, she bounded through the ocean, feeling satistfied.~Silverkit
Tangxinyuan commented…
who guards the camp? বছরখানেক আগে
KatieK102 commented…
We have moon high but morning just started XD বছরখানেক আগে
KatieK102 commented…
No one gaurds it untill night time, and theirs a dirt place but not a tunnel leading out of it. So I dont think Silverkit made it through হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ বছরখানেক আগে
Tangxinyuan commented…
oh বছরখানেক আগে
Tigerpaw twitched his ears as he closed is eyes. Something felt wrong. But he was to tired to care;he fell asleep. But in the morning,he would find out that he made a mistake.~Tigerpaw.(BTW, are there sharks as predators? And fish and shrimp and crab as prey or something?)
Coralkit
tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes
Sister of silver kit and seakit
kind,loyal,brave
(Your doing fine for a first but and it's my fault too for not adding any rules. But I'm about to. No rping other peoples cats unless givin premession. And it helps to read some other comments to see whats going on and what time of day it is xD And if you want Silverkit and Seakit made apprentices then I sugggest editing their apps and making them 6 moons olds. Also, I never recived a app for Silverkit.You made Silverheart but then changed her into Silverkit so would you mind making an app for Silverkit)

*Crouches low to the ground like he was staking prey* "Neither did I" ~ Redstar

*Walks up to Tigerpaw* "You OK? You seem lonely." ~ foxflight (Its still morning so he's awake)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
awesomecheese commented…
It's fine and can we have the apprentice ceremony soon? বছরখানেক আগে
awesomecheese commented…
Sorry I am Tangxinyuan and i am on awesomecheese's iPad and how do u make an app? বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে awesomecheese said…
Shellpaw
White she cat with smudges of light russet
Blue eyes
Friendly
(Can I be dustywater's apprentice)
DoveXTiger123 commented…
Yeah that's fine দ্বারা me, since he's my cat বছরখানেক আগে
KatieK102 commented…
Normaly the clan leader picks the mentors but sure. And this is an app. :) বছরখানেক আগে
(For Tangxinyuan)
Wavekit
White she cat with silver-gray splotches with blue eyes
Loyal and brave
One of Minnowstreak's kits
(I am Tangxinyuan on awesomecheese's iPad. We are best friends in life. We are at a resteraunt together with our other friend Hannah)
(Smiles down at him)You were always so hard headed as an apprentice.-Riversong
Can Seakit be a warrior apprentice first and maybe become medicine cat apprentice?
KatieK102 commented…
Look we already have a med. cat apprentice so no. If DovexTiger ever decides to মোছা Featherpaw then yes but not right now. And please don't make me bring this up again: Seakit and Silverkit CONNOT be apprentices unless they are 6 moons old. বছরখানেক আগে
( Ok, how about I change his name to Claw? At least it won't confuse people)

* Face reddens* Umm ~ Spottedpaw

* Grabs Spottedpaw by the scruff and throws her against a tree * Where is your leader? ~ Claw

*Claws extend in midair and jumps off the tree to claw his ear off* I won't tell you! ~ Spottedpaw

*Dodges and then stiffens* ~ Claw

* Looks around and sees a dead cat* Who is that? ~ Spottedpaw

NO!! AMBER!! ~ Claw

( Amber is his mate and she was supposed to stay with their kit, Rain who was at her mother's side)

* Understands completely and says* That was your mate, wasn't it? I'm so sorry. ~ Spottedpaw
*Smiles* "And look at where it got me." ~ Redstar

*Growls and grabs Spottedpaw by the scraff of her neck and pulls her away from Claw* "Watch out mouse-brain! This cat just tried to tackle you!" ~ Ashpaw

*Tilts head* "What do you want with Redstar?" ~ Dawnpaw
(Just added the rules for the club please read! And If you feel like joining another RP I have one called Hurricane Clan ;) link)
* Looks at Ashpaw with defense in her eyes* Would you plan to attack someone if your mate was dead and your kit is watching your every move?! What did you think I was going to do? Attack a solemn cat who has no clue what he just did? I mean look at him * motions tail at Claw* he can't even move. ~ Spottedpaw

* Stares at his dead mate and wailing kit* Rain.. C-come here. ~ Claw

* Slowly leaves her mother's cold body* Daddy I wanna go home. ~ Rain

We can't, they took over our home, that's why I told you and Amber to wait in the bush while I talked to the wild cats leader to see if Redpaw ( Redstar) could come and help us. ~ Claw

if you said that I would have gladly taken you to Redstar. Redpaw is the leader of the clan, now known as Redstar. ~ Spottedpaw

* Sniffs* Stormfoot! I think I smell blood! It's fresh and my nose is never wrong! ~ Sunpaw

Come on then! * Races with his apprentice and finds Redstar and Riversong* Redstar! Sunpaw smells blood! ~ Stormfoot

Not only blood, but death. ~ Sunpaw

( Sunpaw is the best smeller in the clan)
*Quickly stands up strait and prays to starclan that Stormfoot didn't take notice of his red face. Looks at Riversong* "Well then come oon!" ~ Redtsra

"He would if he acted out of rage and without thinking! use your head!" ~ Ashpaw

*takes a step twords Claw* "Redpaw? You knew Redstar as an apprentice?" ~ Dawnpaw
Huh? Oh yes, we were best of friends. Until Riverpaw caught us hanging out and told. I did not mean any harm. I thought you were another cat who stole our home. They said the came from the ocean. * Far away look in his eyes* They killed every cat they crossed paths with. My ally way is empty besides them. ~ Claw

* Glares at Ashpaw but sees his reasons* If he did so, I can protect myself as I did when I was kitted. Being pushed around always coming back to the nursery with scars on my face, having no one who liked me, you wouldn't understand at all. Even if you were playing with me, Your mother wasn't kind to me. Now all I get is sympathy. I hate it. I hate my life. I would give everything just to be a normal cat, but the world isn't like that. Just when you feel happy, pain and loneliness take over. * Feeling less eyes stared hard into Ashpaws and whispers* You will never understand loneliness and pain in your life.~ Spottedpaw

(Since Spottedpaw doesn't have parents, she was fostered with Ashpaw and Dawnpaw when they were kits. Their mother never liked Spottedpaw.)
(If it's OK with your Dove, I would perfer for that to not have happened. Maybe Minnowstreak could've fostered her or somethign?)
awesomecheese commented…
Yeah sure Minnowstreak can be any kit's foster mom বছরখানেক আগে
DoveXTiger123 commented…
Okay! I really didn't want to say that, but I Had forgotten about Minnowstreak, so I just made a যেভাবে খুশী story. Kinda weird though, isn't it? My life kinda resembles that. বছরখানেক আগে
DoveXTiger123 commented…
Besides the not having parents part বছরখানেক আগে
*Lifts an eye* "Are you calling my mentor a snitch?" *Licks her pelt* "Well I guess we could take you to Redstar..." ~ dawnpaw
Redstar, Can Minnowstreak's kit's have theri apprentice ceremoneys soon? They're all six moons
(Blinks and nods)Lets go then. I'll cover the back.-Riversong
No, I dont want Featherpaw to die but maybe after one of the medicine cats becomes an elder or something
(... you can just call me Katie if your not rping xD lol. And I'm not sure as right now we don't have enough warriors to be mentors. Foxflight is too new and Minnowstreak isn't ready again)

*Looks at Sunpaw* "Lead the way." ~ Redstar
Hi guys
(Hey. BTW, I posted the rules in the articles. You and Awsomecheese may want to check it out. I added some tips that will hopefully make this easier to understand xD lol And do you mind filling out an app for Silverkit?)

This is an app

Name:

Pelt and eyes:

Personality (Only fill out if you want):

Other:
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Tangxinyuan commented…
Name:Silverkit বছরখানেক আগে
Tangxinyuan commented…
Pelt and eye: Silver tabby she-cat with dark blue eyes বছরখানেক আগে
Tangxinyuan commented…
and......nothing else বছরখানেক আগে
Yes! Please! I don't want anyone to witness what happens when you come across Chain's gang of cats. They don't live by rules! They just eat sleep and kill!! ~ Claw

Oh StarClan! How terrible! What happened here?! ~ Stormfoot

Spottedpaw! Are you all right? ~ Sunpaw

* Rolls eyes* I'm fine ~ Spottedpaw

Is that a dead cat? Who's this? An intruder? With a kit? ~ Confused Stormfoot

( Does anybody like how I made the banner and Icon thingy?)
(I liek it!)

"Yea." *Glares at Spottedpaw* "Shes just fine." ~ Ashpaw

*Growls and stalks in front of Stormfoot but immeditily stops when he see's the cat.* "Claw?" ~ Redstar

*Looks at Riversong* "He called you a snitch." ~ Dawnpaw
(They look lovely ^^)

(Claws slide out and she stands next to Redstar)He did did he? What are you doing here again?-Riversong

(Backs away)-Wolfpaw
*See's her mentors claws come out and backs up beside Wolfpaw* ~ Dawnpaw and Ashpaw
Suddenly a large gray fish appeared, showing rows of sharp teeth. She squealed with horror.~Silverkit
*Heres Silverkit and growls to herself, Races to the ocean* "Silverkit!" ~ Foxflight
Tangxinyuan commented…
"Help me, Foxflight!"~Silverkit বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে smartone123 said…
(smoothpaw-a pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes
Snappaw-small and feisty kinky haired Ginger Tom with firey green eyes
Gingerclaw-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye
Shadoweyes-a sleek raven colored Tom with gray eyes
Ok now explain what's going on and how to join in xDx)
(Smart! You joined! Yay lol. OK so right now Redstar RIversoong Ashpaw Dawnpaw Wolfpaw Stormfoot Spottedpaw and Sunpaw are all in the training hollow with a rouge cat. Foxflight just saved Silverkit. So just say your cats came back from border patrol or something. If it's OK I made Ashpaw Gingerclaws apprentice and Spottedpaw Shadoweye's apprentice. Smoothpaw was Coudwings aprentice untill she broke her leg and become an elder. So she's Foxflights apprentice. And Duskwhisker mentors Snappaw)
(that's all good :3)
Gingerclaw:lays down napping after a Long days work
Shadoweye:sits in the shade thinking
Snappaw:is argueing with smooth pawnmore yelling
Smoothpaw:tries to calm him down
*Growls and picks Silverkit up by the scraff* "Silverkit what were you thinking?!" ~ Foxflight
(now any gossip relationships at work yet xD)
Redstar! I need your help! hain has come back threatining my family. Rain, W-who killed Amber?? ~ Claw

Ch-Chain di-did papa. Chain did! * Starts wailing again* ~ Rain

Please help us! We don't have anyhere to go, my mayes dead, and I have a kit to take care of!! Please!~ Claw

* Glares at the tom cats* Toms, weird but iteresting creatures. I can take car of myself ya' know. ~ Spottedpaw

* Eyebrow twitches* Whatever you say. ~ Sunpaw

This is no time to be foolin around! ~ Stormdoot
*Snorts* "Tell that to Spottedpaw." ~ Ashpaw

*Looks at Claw* "Claw we were friends as an apprentice and I want to say yes but..." *Looks at Roversong* "What do you think?" ~ Redstar

*SIts next to Wolfpaw and Ashpaw* ~ Dawnpaw

(lol! Hm... maybe Dawn & Wolf? And possibly River and Red. Spottedpaw likes Ashpaw but feelings arn't the same.)