WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2851-2900 of 3308

বছরখানেক আগে KatieK102 said…
*Falls but quickly regains himself and swiftly turns around* ~ Redstar

*Leaps and kills it* ~ Dawnpaw

*Steps back* "That's all we can do from outside. Now we have to go into the tunnel and keep digging from their." ~ Smokekit
বছরখানেক আগে smartone123 said…
"ok!"looks happy with herself and goes to dig she acted like anyother cat-shimmerkit
*Rolls eyes her happy-go-lucky ayttutide getting on his nerves. Pushes in after her and pushes her aside so that they were standing next to each other. *
"its cramped"since the tunnel wasnt to big her fur warm and soft in his side smelled nice-shimmerkit
বছরখানেক আগে theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Leaps at him quickly and pins him)-Wolfpaw

(Nods)Very good. Your hunting skills have improved a lot.-Riversong
yawns-smoothpaw
*Rolls eyes* "Thats why we have to make it BIGGER." *But sounded nicer* ~ Smokekit

*Glows with pride* "Thanks!" *THinks for a moment* "Do you know what Wolfpaws doing?" ~ Dawnpaw

*Goes limp* ~ Redstar
"well lets do it im feeling really cramped"a slight panic entered her eyes-shimmerkit
(shes abit claustrophobic due to the bag senerio"
(Thats understandable :P)

"Whats?" *Asks* "Do you prefer to be in the open with the owls?" *Starts digging and slowly drawing aheard of her* ~ Smokekit
calms down abit"i dont like cramped spaces"flicks tail and digs too still abit panicy-shimmerkit
(Thinks)Don't know maybe he's training in the hollow. Why. (Flicks tail)-Riversong

(Knows this trick to well and stays firm)-Wolfpaw
*Kept digging* ~ Smokekit

*Looks away* "No reason/" ~ Dawnpaw

*Knew he wasn't going to fall for it and shives him off with muscle and pinns him. Smiless* "Sometimes you just have to be heavier." ~ Redstar
(raises an eye)There's always a reason. You wouldn't have asked if there wasn't.-Riversong

(huffs at the sudden turn of events and blinks and shakes his head and smirks)I was being merciful, if you were an enemy I would of been as heavy as a rock.-Wolfpaw
*Shakes her head* "Its nothing Riversong." ~ Dawnpaw

*Smirks and gets off him* ~ Redstar
(Studies her for a bit)You're a young cat, Dawnpaw. Don't go chasing after toms, just to get stuck in the nursery so soon after you become a warrior.-Riversong

(Gets up and shakes his fur)How'd I do?-Wolfpaw
*face goes red and looks aside* "I wont'
(Nods)Good. Now come along.(Pads off)-Riversong
*FAce was still red as she followed.* "Did you ever want kits?" ~ Dawnpaw
(Flicks ear and sighs)Once.-Riversong
*Cocks head* "When?" ~Dawnpaw
Long time ago, (Looks to her)Probably about your age.-Riversong
*Blinks* :With Redstar?" ~ Dawnpaw
(Shakes head)No not Redstar, me and him never got along back then. I thought me and Ripplefang would've eventually started a family-Riversong
"Oh... what about now?" ~ Dawnpaw
(Tail tip twitches)Once in a while I think about it, but I eventually just shrug it off. -Riversong
"You should have some." *Encourages* ~ Dawnpaw
বছরখানেক আগে DoveXTiger123 said…
:) Who likes this design for Hazel from Heroes of Olympus??

:) Who likes this নকশা for Hazel from নায়ক of Olympus??
(*Fan girl scream* I LOVE PJO AND HOO!!!!!!!!)
(Looks at her as if she'd gone mad)I'm far to busy to have any kits. And I wouldn't want to have kits just for the sake of having them. (Her tail lashes back and forth iratibly)-Riversong
(Oh that's beautiful! :D)
Lol thanks! The eyes took FOREVER! I hate ms paint :/ I can't wait for HoH in October! :D :D :D
digs with him-shimmerkit
*Stops and looks at her.* "This is as far as we go. Now we dig a den." ~ Smokekit

*Flinches* ~ Dawnpaw
"ok!"starts-shimmerkit
(I love the eyes. :D)

(Sighs.)Look just head back to camp. You've done well for today.-Riversong
(they're pretty)
Thanks.
(np XD)
*Nods and turns around and starts back to camp* ~ Dawnpaw

*Streaches then nodds to Wolfpaw* "You did good. You can go back to camp now." ~ Redstar

*Watches Smokekit and Shimmerkit* ~ Sunsplash

smiles-shimmerkit
(Turns and pads off away from camp, heading where ever her paws were taking her, which seemed to be the mossy clearing)-Riversong

Alright. Thanks. (Smiles and pads off)-Wollfpaw
wonders when mom was coming home-shimmerkit
(Pads over and looks at the tunnel)What are you doing?-Ravenkit
"were digging!"-shimmerkit
(Tilts head)Digging for what?-Ravenkit
*Thrusn around and sees Ravenkit outside the entrance. Shrugs* "Were digging a snow fort." ~ Smokekit

*Lays down and starts grooming his fur* ~ Redstar

*Coughs* ~ Lakekit

*Frowns* ~ Sunsplash
"ya!"-shimmerkit
licks paw-glaciarfur
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Oh. Why would you want to do that?-Ravenkit

(Looks around and takes in the snow covered surroundings)-Riversong

(Makes his way back to camp)-Wolfpaw