WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3101-3150 of 3308

বছরখানেক আগে DoveXTiger123 said…
Do you think she will be okay?( looking at Ashpaw and Sunpaw) ~ Silverpaw
বছরখানেক আগে smartone123 said…
Nods-smoothpaw
বছরখানেক আগে KatieK102 said…
Sorry for forgetting about this RP yet again. Trying to get better at it!

*Shrugs, still not caring about Sunpaw or Silverpaw* "I'm sure she'll be fine." *Meows coldly.*

*Eats a mouse* ~ Dawnpaw

*Pads out of the warriors den, looking for Riversong.* ~ Redstar

*Nods* "Thank you Riversong." *Sighs* "I'm worried about leaf-bare, epically if cats are already starting to become sick" ~ Frostpaw
"Thats kinda harsh.."-smoothpaw
বছরখানেক আগে theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Flicks an ear)I'm sure that the clan will make it through. (Touches her nose to her shoulder and walks out)-Riversong

(Pads over and lays by Dawnpaw and licks her ear)Hey. (Smiles)-Wolfpaw
*Watches her leave* "I hope do." ~ Frostpaw

*Shrugs* "What? I said I'm sure she'll be fine. What else do you want?" ~ Ashpaw

*Purrs and nuzzles him* "Hey." ~ Dawnpaw

*Spots Riversong and bounds over* "Have you seen Shimmerkit?" ~ Redstar
(Looks over at the nursery)She should be with the other kits.-Riversong

(Purrs)How's your meal?-Wolfpaw
"Good. Great now that your here." ~ Dawnpaw

*Glances at the nursery before looking back at Riversong.* "Good. Make sure all of the elders and kits are in their dens. I don't want them to come out until we return from the battle." ~ Redstar
(Nods before she catches what he says and turns wide eye at him)You've decided?!-Riversong

(Twines tails)That's great. (Grooms her shoulder)-Wolfpaw
*Blinks* "Of course I have. Their was never a doubt in my mind that we would attack, it was just a mtter of when." ~ Redstar

*Purrs and leans into him* ~ Dawnpaw
Is by herself playing with moss-shimmerkit
(Smiles)I can't wait to become a warrior with you. We could go out hunting when ever we want with no mentor's to constantly telling us to focus.-Wolfpaw

(Narrows eyes)And you chose at the beginning of leaf-bare?-Riversong
Glances at those two then up at the sky-smoothpaw
*Sighs, contently* "I can't wait either. How much longer do you think we have?" ~ Dawnpaw

*Pads out of the nersury and raises an eye* "What are you doing?" ~ Smokekit

*Narrows his own eyes* "I gave you an order Riversong. I expect you to follow it." ~ Redstar

Redstar and Riversong's relationship con-fusses me so much. I would make Redstar nicer and agree with her more but... honestly, it's more fun this way xD
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(its fun to be mean skmetimes XD)
Hopefully half a moon(Looks to their mentors)Or sooner.-Wolfpaw

(holds his stare for a second longer but breaks it off and heads to the Elders who were just outside their den)-Riversong
I love it too. XD It's much more fun like this. Plus Riversong is getting to comfortable with Redstar to defy his orders.
*Was grooming his fur* ~ Cloudwing

*Sleeping* ~ Blackhawk

*Purrs* "I can't wait!" ~ Dawnpaw
Smoothpaw:goes to redstar"pleqse let me fight"
*Watches Riversong disappear, before looking at Smoothpaw.* "I'm about to make the announcement. You'll see who goes then." *Tilts his head slightly* "Any reason why you want to go?" ~ Redstar
(Smiles and wraps tail around her)-Wolfpaw

(Cleaning his paws)-Shellgaze

(Dips her head to the elders)I'm sorry to cut your fresh air short. But Redstar has ordered that all elders and kits to stay in their dens.-Riversong

(Looks up his blue eyes showed annoyance)What's so important that I can't enjoy my clearly earned rest?-Shellgaze

(Huffs and grits her teeth )Shellgaze please... Redstar doesn't want any kits or elders out until we have returned from battle.-Riversong
*Perks up immediately* "We're going to battle? With who?" ~ Blackhawk

(Looks over at him)RainClan-Riversong
"I really really want to"loos determined-Smoothpaw
"idiotic move..and he needs me for medicine cat postion Im assuming??"-glaciarfur
(Silently agreed with his first statement)He never said, but Frostpaw would probably need some help, when the battle party returns.-Riversong
"ill Juat take over.She's only a young one and I taught her myself anyway..."pads off to take up his spot-glaciarfur
(Im gonna make him like my gramps)
(Watches him go, then turns back to the others and looks to their den, then back at them. Signaling them to go inside)-Riversong

(Hisses)I don't need to be told to go inside my den like some kit! (Gets up and heads in)-Shellgaze

(Flicks ear in worry for her father then turns to the other two)-Riversong
Goes into the med den-glaciarfur
*Looks up, worried when Glacierfur comes in* "Glacierfur? Are you sick?" ~ Frostpaw

*Grumbles under his breath and pads in* ~ Blackhawk

"You'll do whatever Redstar tell's you to." *Says firmly* ~ Cloudwing

"That's not a reason Smoothpaw." *Meows.* "I'll see what I can do, but for now, go find your mentor." ~ Redstar
(Couldn't help but purr)I'll leave them to you. (Dips head and pads off toward the nursery)-Riversong
"were gonna go into battle soon,Im takeing over"tells her-glaciarfur
"please"and goes to her mentor-smoothpaw
(Pushes her way in and looks around)Shimmerkit?-Riversong
Looks up from her moss ball all by herself"hi!"smiles cheerfully-shimmerkit
(Purrs and walks over to her)Hello sweetie. I'm gonna need you to stay with Sunsplash and Duskwhisker for a while. Me and Redstar, will be out with a couple of other warriors for a bit.-Riversong
"to do what??"-shimmerkit
(Clears throat, this kit was gonna have to know about battles someday.)We're heading into a battle.-Riversong
Frowns"Dont battle...I Dont like it"seemed really sad bow like she knew exactly what battling is-shimmerkit
(Twitches her ear and licks her head)It's not my choice, and Redstar has already made up his mind.-Riversong
"please tell him not,ill tell him not.Battling kill cats!"looks really desperate eyes slightly panicing-shimmerkit
(her tone sharpens)I've already tried Shimmerkit. But leader word is law in the Clans.-Riversong
"please try harder..."looks really serious"before I got here in this clan,so many battles happened.I would get hurt a lot and I still remeamber it.I Dont want others to go throufh that.m"looks almost ready to cry-shimmerkit
(Glares at her, she was already frustrated before coming inside the nursery, and she was now getting agitated)Hush! I've tried. The leader has already decided, Shimmerkit. Whether you like it or not battles happen here in the clans. Now go and tell Sunsplash what I said about the other kits. I have to go meet Redstar.(Stands)-Riversong
Shimmerkit:Looks angry"well Dont talk to again ever!"runs over tear ploting the ground
KatieK102 commented…
... I thought Shimmerkit was a kittypet before this? How does she knwo about war? বছরখানেক আগে
smartone123 commented…
she was abused and hurt a lot so she ব্যক্ত she knew about pain not about war and she is young so does still have a lot to learn বছরখানেক আগে
*Watches Shimmerkit run into the nersury and raises an eyebrow* "Whats wrong with you?" ~ Smokekit

*Storms into the nursery, angry. Redstar had already explained what was going to happen to her.* ~ Sunsplash

*Leaps onto the tall rock and calls the clan together* ~ Redstar

*Blinks* "I wonder what this is abou." ~ Ashpaw
(Starts to walk out and passes by Mist as she enters)I don't have time for this Shimmerkit.-Riversong

(Watches her leave and pads over to Shimmerkit)Hey, now don't cry.-Mist

(Gets up and heads over)-Wolfpaw
*Looks down at the gathered cats* "As some of you may know, I have decided that we will go to war with RainClan." ~ Redstar
(Joins at the bottom of the cliff)-Riversong

(eyes widen and looks to Dawnpaw)-Wolfpaw

(Ears prick)-Ripplefang
"Brightstar crossed a boundry at the gathering, and I feel they are getting to comfortable. The cats going to attack are: myself, Riversong, Swiftstorm, Ripplefang, Smoothpaw, Dawnpaw, Wolfpaw, and Ashpaw." ~ Redstar

"O-oh." *Looks away from her former mentor* "OK." ~ Frostpaw
(Scrapes claws in the ground liking the idea.)-Ripplefang

(Tail twitch)-Riversong

(Stands to speak)if both leader and deputy are out, who is to be in charge?-Duststorm