WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! Waterclan RP

KatieK102 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 11:09PM
Leader:

Redstar-(KatieK102)-A hansom light brown tom with faint dark stripes and green eyes. (Wolfpaw)

Deputy:

Riversong-(theWOLFPACK15)- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with white paws and socks, muzzle with blue eyes.
(Dawnpaw)

Medicine Cat:

Frostpaw-(KatieK102)-White she-cat with one black patch over her left eye and green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:

Foxflight-(KatieK102)-Pretty bright gold she-cat with one white paw, white ear tips, white tail tip, and light green eyes.

Swiftstorm-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with white fur with brown splashes and green eyes

Duststorm-(theWOLFPACK15)-Tan tom with black spotted markings and green eyes (Smoothpaw)

Breezepool-(Naomiwinx)-Pure white coat with black mitten on left back foot and ice blue eyes (Ashpaw)

Stormfoot-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with dark blue fur and amber eyes
Sunpaw[b]

Gingerclaw-(Smartone123)-strong looking and prettyshe cats with sleek dark Ginger fit with light Ginger markings,a tapered tail and blue eyes one blinded and a scar over the eye [b](Spottedpaw)

Eaglefrost-(Jen-Law)-very attractive pale brown tabby tom with blazing blue eyes

Ripplefang-(theWOLFPACK15)-Black and white tom with amber eyes

Apprentices:

Ashpaw-(KatieK102)-Hansom tom with thick smokey grey fur and a white underbelly and light blue eyes.

Dawnpaw-(KatieK102)-Pretty orange she-cat with faint stripes of darker fur and light blue eyes.

Wolfpaw-(theWOLFPACK15)-Hansom very light grey, almost white tabby tom with amber eyes

Spottedpaw-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with spiky fur with brown and black spots, and dark green eyes

Sunpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Tom with golden fur and amber eyes.

Smoothpaw-(Smartone123)-A pretty and slim light brown she cat with gold eyes

Lilypaw-(Jen-Law)-a pure white she-cat with purple eyes

Sandpaw-(DovexTiger123)-Light sand color she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Queens:

Sunsplash-(katieK102)-Pretty bright orange she-cat with green eyes and white paws; Redstar's sister.

Duskwhisker-(DovexTiger123)-She-cat with light brown with darker spots and stripes and amber eyes.

Mist-(theWOLFPACK15)-Dark blue/grey she-cat with faintly darker tabby stripes and green eyes (Expecting Ripplefang's kits)

Kits:

Duskwhisker's Kits:
Fluffykit-(DovexTiger123)-Big she-cat with silver fur. Very fluffy. Has brown eyes.
Stonekit-(DovexTiger123)-Gray blue and white tom with a white underbelly paws and tail tip. Amber eyes.

Sunsplash's Kits:
Lakekit-(KatieK102)-Handsome dark brown tom with faint stripes and hazel eyes
Smokekit-(KatieK102)-Big handsome dark smokey gray tom with one white foot, white tail tip and amber eyes

Riversong's Kits:
Shimmerkit-(smartone123)-Pretty creamy brown long haired she-kit with beautiful gold eyes and white-gold nose,paws,tail tip and spine with gold brown spots freckling the back and tail spine (Riversong's and Redstar's foster kit)

Elders:

Blackhawk-(KatieK102)-Black tom with green eyes, one white foot, and a spot of white on his chest.

Cloudwing-(KatieK102)-Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes

Shellgaze-(theWOLFPACK15)- Molted grey tom with blue eyes, oldest cat in the clan; Riversong's father.

Glaciarfur-(smartone123)-biggish pale pale blue gray tom with pale pale ice blue eyes; ex med-cat

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

Current Season: Leaf-bare
last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 01:56AM

WaterClan ~ the rulers of the ocean! 3308 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3151-3200 of 3308

বছরখানেক আগে smartone123 said…
Crys hard"I dont want cats killed or hurt Ive have enough of it..."barries her face in mist
Gingerclaw:"how many cats are you bringing??"
Smoothpaw:"ill go!"
(I only have three cats xDx)
বছরখানেক আগে KatieK102 said…
"Your in change Duststorm" *Meows* "Everyone get something to eat; we leave at sun-down."

Smrt - if you want to see who's all going, check my last post ;)

And I noticed that xD I was going to bring Smoothpaw because of that anyways.
(ok XD)
Smoothpaw:eats
বছরখানেক আগে theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Pulls her close and licks her head)I know little one, its hard to accept somethings.-Mist

(Dips head)-Duststorm

(Gets up and heads over to Duststorm, discusses what Redstar had told her about the kits and elders)-Riversong

(Goes to the fresh kill pile)-Ripplefang
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Snuggles in"i Dont want cats hurt at all"-shimmerkit
(Lays down and pulls her to her stomach)I know. But sometimes you have to accept the way your loved ones live.-Mist
"but they might be alive anymore like papa!"wails tears streaming down-shimmerkit
(Nuzzles her head) I'm sure they'll come back. Both Riversong and Redstar have you to come back to you. After they come back why don't you sleep with both of them tonight in Redstar's den?-Mist
sniffs"ok though im mad at riversong"pouts abit"she didnt hear me out at all!"-shimmerkit
(Nuzzles her)I heard that Riversong can be harsh. But I think she means well. She's just trying to follow orders.-Mist

(Pads in the nursery in a hurry)Grumpy old cat.-Ravenkit

(Looks over at her son)-Mist
"shes not mean just she doesnt lisen to me"sighs felt warm and hasnt have those two around in awhile,missed them alot and was lonely without them since alot of cats dont talk to her since shes a kittypet blood-shimmerkit
(Starts to give Shimmerkit long soothing licks on her head)She will, one day.-Mist

(Climbs in the nest with his mother and shimmerkit and tilts head)Why isn't Riversong staying with you? Did she give you up?-Ravenkit

(Glares at Ravenkit)Don't be rude, Ravenkit-Mist
"she went to bad"Sniffs still Abit teary eyed from before-shimmerkit
(Grooms her face)She'll be back-Mist

(Twitches ear and smiles)My father is going.-Ravenkit
frowns glances at ravenkit and then looks away-shimmerkit
(Pads over to her and wrinkles nose)Are you gonna become a medicine cat?-Ravenkit
"why would I do that??"asks-shimmerkit
Because only medicine cats don't want to fight. At least that's what the other kits say.-Ravenkit
"no they Dont want to fight because they want to heal instead.I'm more of a pacifist..."-shimmerkt
(Tilts head)-Ravenkit
"I just Dont want people hurt or killed"explains-shimmerkit
(Wrinkles nose) Then how are you gonna live like a warrior? You're obviously gonna have to get in a battles when you're older.-Ravenkit
"well we can most likely find ways to deal with it more civial like,killing in battle is frowned upon in the warrior code is it not?"-shimmerkit
I guess... But that doesn't stop cats sometimes.-Ravenkit
"I know "sighs thinking of her adopted dad and mom-shimmerkit
বছরখানেক আগে DoveXTiger123 said…
(Stirs slightly) ~ Spottedpaw

( Made it to the edge of the forest with 4 other rouge cats) We're almost to their camp. This shouldn't take a long walk. Soon they'll be gone! ~ Chain

Who wants to be an evil cat? ^^
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(I do! Oh this could be interesting! Half the warriors are going to go fight RainClan, then you have the camp heavily unguarded)

(Ear twitches)Um you alright, Shimmerkit?-Ravenkit

(Waits at Redstar's den)-Riversong
I want to be evil!

Anyone want to time skip to the battle?
"im ok i guess"sighs-shimmerkit
(sure XD for both)

(Yeah.)
(oh ill also be evil :) )
Oi! Since we all want to be evil, make up a rouge cat name and stuff.

Name: Drake

Pelt: Brown with a white paw

Eyes: Amber

Xx Sister is failing at Mario xX XD
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Hawk - Brown tabby tom with white paws and green eyes
Pierce-Ginger tom, with green eyes, and half an ear missing.
Ice-white silver she cat with blue eyes and sharp claws
( Gathering his group ) You all know I chose the best cats on the streets to get rid of all the forest cats. These cats aren't as puny as you think. Some are strong, some aren't. Ice, you and Hawk kill as many weaklings as you can. We don't want them in the way. Drake you take out the old ones. Pierce and I will attack after so we know who's difficult and who's slow and easy to kill. ( Flicks his tail) Agreed? ~ Chain

(Lashes tail) Why can't we just go in and attack?! They don't seem that strong. My brother told me that they have to have a mere kit to heal them! ~ Drake

(Thinks for a moment, then grins) Then we know who to kill first. ~ Chain
Kinda wish he could have stayed as the med but didn't complain-glacirrfur

Ice:smirks "we should take them out and then steal there cats for slavery and birthing cats"smirks was deifinately the more xold and icey person amout the cats
(Thinks for a moment) Only take the mid-grown ones. Their stupid and are easy. But only two. A few of them are quicker than we think. ( Thinks about Ashpaw and Wolfpaw) Take the spotted and golden one. We don't need to much weight when we have injuries. ~ Chain

(Barley Opens eyes) What happened? (Her voice small and quiet) ~ Spottedpaw

Katie do you think you can exchange at least one cat or add a cat from my creations to the RainClan battle?? If you can't that is fine too...
(Grips claws in the ground)Are we to attack at night. The moon has waned to its smallest. There will be little light.-Pierce
smiles"ill get the spotted one and ill take any female that looks strong"-ice
felt uneasy so she tries to sleep-spottedpaw
Um Smart.. Spottedpaw is my cat.. XD

( Nods) That was the plan. Come. We have to hurry. The sun is going down. ~ Chain
(Nods and follows at his side)-Pierce
Sure thing Dove. You said golden one, so I'll assume you mean Dawnpaw? I'll leave her behind and you can take Stormfoot :)

Also, are Stonekit and Fluffykit six moons? I just know there the oldest apprentices.

-----

*Nods* "This'll be easy." ~ Hawk

*Pads over to Wolfpaw, looking despreesed* "Redstar just told me that I'm staying behind..." ~ Dawnpaw

*Stands by the entrance* "It's almost time to leave!" ~ Redstar

*Pads over to Glacierfur* "I was wondering if you could help me with the wounded once they return?" ~ Frostpaw
(Frowns)What? Why?-Wolfpaw

(She still had doubts about the battle, a deep rift in her stomach told her that something wasn't gonna end well. But her face stayed expressionless as she sat at the entrance, watching the clan getting ready)-Riversong

(Checks the dens to make sure that everyone was secure)-Duststorm
(I assumed shimmerkit cause Shes golden and spotted xDx also ya sorry)
Watches them hopeing they be ok-shimmerkit
Nods reluctantly-glaciarfur
Smirks and fallows loving the look of cats terriorized faces makeing her want to make them cry as their own blood seeps with their love ones-ice
( pads up to the patrol) ~ Stormfoot
Yawns-glaciarfur
( Eyes were focusing more to notice the medicine den and eventually stood up, and went outside) What's going on? ~ Spottedpaw

(looks at Spottedpaw and sighs with relief) Oh Spottedpaw! Are you better now? ~ Silverpaw

( sits next to Silverpaw) ~ Sunpaw

(Bounces up and down) Your better! ~ Sandpaw

(Surprise was shown on her face) What do you mean? ~ Spottedpaw

________

Stonekit and Fluffykit are turning 6 moons in about a week. Later, after all the battles you could make them apprentices if you want. Is the RainClan battle patrol leaving soon?

________

(Heads through the forest with Ice, Drake, Pierce, and Hawk) When we get there, DON'T hold back. ~ Chain
smiles-smoothpaw
grins"with pleasure"-ice
Should we Begin the battle or are we waiting for the patrol to leave?