Wicked Wicked!

emilee24 posted on May 30, 2007 at 02:40AM
I understand this is about the show but does anyone want to discuss the book? I loved it. It pulled me right into the book.

Wicked 11 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে tubby2002 said…
well I would talk to you about it on here but we have discussed it a lot already...I dont think there is anyone else out here who is interested in talking about it...the book was awsome though
বছরখানেক আগে emilee24 said…
It was amazing!
বছরখানেক আগে wickedfan5172 said…
i never read the book. i wouln't mind talking about it btw. speak for yourself TUBBY
বছরখানেক আগে miniteek said…
im still in the middle of reading it. i plan to finish it but its quite hard. i wanna finish the book before i see the musical. i cant wait for the musical!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে jessy-lu said…
I dont mind talking about the book, although I havent read it all yet so dont say too much about it lol, im just reading it now, it is the only book that I have ever read where I can actually imagine being in the story.
yeh it pull me into the book to lol
xXx
বছরখানেক আগে rgregory31 said…
Emilee have you seen the production too?
I read the book after I saw the musical and was SO disappointed with the book - whoever adapted it for broadway was a genius, the book is good by itself but compared to the musical, is hugely lacking I feel.
The storyline is depressing and I don't feel it gets the point across that Elphaba wasnt born wicked as well as the musical does. I much prefer Elphaba's character in the musical than in the book - she seems weak in the book (i.e. all the business with the grimmerie and the boy)
Anyone else think the same?
বছরখানেক আগে jessy-lu said…
yeh i think your right, i totally agree. The stage performance is sooo much better. But if they didnt adapt the book, they couldnt really make a musical out of it.
xXx
বছরখানেক আগে Rihanna101 said…
Yeah ur right,personally i prefer The stage performance.You know It's so amazing! If you haven’t seen it, you should go!! So before you go, it would be better to compare link prices, coz the prices are often sky rocked. I used not to do that before, but now I find it interesting idea and it’s FREE!!Here is the link:
link
বছরখানেক আগে miniteek said…
im going to see wicked!!!!!
to make it even more spooky im going on halloween!!!
বছরখানেক আগে tubby2002 said…
I finally got to see the musical the other day and it was awesome!!!
বছরখানেক আগে elphaba_111297 said…
rainy
i totally agree rgregory31! i tried telling my stepmom the plot of the book, cuz she went to it two nights ago in london...but she thought "why do u like it so much! elphaba was a bad person!" and i tried telling her the book portrayed her badly but she wouldnt listen!!!! grrrrrr!