Wicked Wicked the Musical Grabs

onthebroadway posted on Jun 22, 2010 at 12:11PM
I always enjoy going to Broadway shows, whether it be Jersey Boys, Mamma Mia or Wicked. Today I wanted to share with you my opinions on the broadway musical Wicked. I am not musically inclined nor do I have any training on what makes a musical so good, but what I do offer is the opinion of a regular person. So if you are like me and just want to have a good theater experience then this article is for you.
You do not need to be familiar with the Wizard of Oz movie to enjoy this musical. However, Wizard of Oz fans will be enlightened by the musical's explanations to some unanswered questions left by the movie. After watching Wicked, Wizard of Oz fans will see the characters in a whole new way.
Wicked the musical is a brilliant combination of drama, comedy, and action. Wicked appeals to a wide range of show goers. Audiences young and old, women and men, Broadway musical veterans and rookies, will enjoy various aspect of the show.
A series of events change the lives of Elphaba, Galinda, and Nessarose. Elphaba becomes known as the Wicked Witch of the West while Galinda is put into the limelight and becomes Glinda the Good Witch. Nessarose later becomes known as the Wicked Witch of the East when she begins to oppress the people of Munchkinland after she becomes governor.
Wicked the Musical grabs your imagination from the very first act. With the powerful score by Stephen Schwartz, Wicked has already been seen by over two million fans in sold out shows across North America for over two years, breaking industry sales recorders, as well as winning 15 awards.
The Oz of our childhood was a world that Dorothy visited only briefly before returning to her home, it was an allegorical world, with the cowardly lion, the scarecrow and the tin man accompanying her as she struggled against the Wicked Witch of the West and the flying monkeys. Wicked explores this world some more and does not disappoint.
In the US, Wicked is
being shown not only in New York but in Los Angeles, St. Louis, and Chicago as well. It also has had a big opening in London, more particularly at the West End. A tour is also being held regularly in many other cities.
Kids and adults would surely love this show simply because it is a very good one. The tale is rich and eventful, with the musical rendition quite memorable. Take your whole family to enjoy the performance. It is truly going to be a night of entertainment for all of you.
Their story of is only one of numerous story lines and subplots in a carefully constructed, surprise-filled musical adventure. The music and lyrics of Koln Palladium are selected and presented by Stephen Schwartz. link will give you a truly heartfelt story of both friendship and love.
last edited on Jun 22, 2010 at 12:12PM

Wicked No উত্তর