উন্ডওয়াকারগাই৪৩০ The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

উন্ডওয়াকারগাই৪৩০ 9437 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8901-8950 of 9437

বছরখানেক আগে Windwakerguy430 said…
Hey, you gotta enjoy the finer, cheaper things *She tossed a few coins onto the counter as she grabbed hold of the large mug of foaming beer, but at the mention of Judissia, she looked to Eros and nodded* Yeah, it's a long story, and I think you and I have had our fill of long stories to last us a long time *But as she took a drink from her beer, she thought back to Judissia, wondering what she was up to, or if she was even alive still. It had been a year since Rosemary saw her, and she wondered if she had ever looked for her*
বছরখানেক আগে pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"Yeah, but some of those long stories we're gonna have to hear them sooner or later." Eros took up her beer in thought, taking a large sip before settling it back down.

"I'm surprised I ain't run into her ass yet to be honest," Sonni set her now have empty glass down. She would have to find her sooner or later. Not only that, but she wondered if anything in her memory had been stabbed at yet. "Tch, knights," She muttered. But then her attention was caught as she spotted who they were looking for. "Aaand there she goes.."

"Yeah! Get'em! Kick'is ass!" Sker'Ry sat one of the cushioned barrels near where the more "controlled" chaos was happening, cheering on the bouts of roughhousing. She lifted a large mug of beer up and began to chug until someone was knocked into her, causing it to be knocked out of her hand. She growled and shoved the person off of her hard with her foot, hard enough to cause them to stumble forward right into a bunch. "Skallywaggan shite! That was gonna be my last one!"

But the guy got up angrily, slugging the one who had punched him directly in the face and throwing him across one of the tables. "So wat?! Ya prolly had enough as it is ya dumb bitch!" The man said drunkenly. "How's bout YOU get your ass up in here and arm wrestle me for anotha one!"

"Arm wrestle? The fuck are ya, twelve!" Sker'Ry said. However, the very next second later, she smirked. "Your on, soil muncher!"
বছরখানেক আগে cosmic_fusions said…
When the cloth was removed, Addai could now hear the intense panting from the woman. She suckled on his thumb and giggled, pants of weariness escaping her here and there. Her body twitched at the aftermath of her spasm, but at his question, she licked her lips and smirked. And despite being bounded, she still dared to tease herself. “Dessert?” Her chest rose and fell quickly. “Oh Addai, you’re the only chocolate I enjoy.” She said with bedroom eyes. “I could never deny my favorite dessert.”
Addai smiled at her, placing a hand on the top of the headboard of the bed to steady himself as he leaned down to kiss her lips. "Then may dessert be served, and may you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed you." His knees pressed down into the bed on either side of her shoulders, some of the whipped cream already dripping off of his length as he positioned himself. He placed his tip to her lips, his shaft giving twitches of anticipation.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Zealia smirked up at her lover. “I would like to enjoy my dessert freely~” She suggested referring to her bounds. But she didn’t complain, and instead licked the very tip of his shaft. She leaned her head forwards and suckled softly at what she could reach, laying out her flat tongue some as a tease.
"Would you?" Addai asked with a hint of sarcasm and a smirk of his own. As his lover's tongue came in contact with his tip, his erection gave a twitch of excitement. He watched her head lean forward for her mouth to suckle on his shaft, a small quivering sigh escaping him. He moved his hips forward just enough for an inch passed his shaft to push into her mouth, but didn't go any further.
Zealia nodded at his question with bedroom eyes. And when he pushed his hips more forward, Zealia’s tongue coiled around it, her hot breath panting against his rod. And because she was able to easily elongate her tongue, the very tip of it was able to extend and reach his sack. She teased them with a couple of licks before sliding back to the tip and digging it into his slit before suddenly releasing him with a daring smirk and innocent eyes.
Addai's jaw tensed some in pleasure, the sensation of her tongue something that he had long forgotten over time. And when her tongue dug into his slit, his shaft pulsated gleefully. A quiet, small moan was looking to escape into the air until she released him, and as she smirked at him, he rolled his eyes. And then his smirk came back. "Now Zealia, you should not play with your food," He told her, his hips giving a sudden thrust forward and forcing his erection into her mouth where it was pushed further down into her throat without hesitation. He let out a moan of pleasure as it constricted around him, but he didn't pull it out, and it throbbed in bliss.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*Rosemary turned her attention to the argument, watching as the large man lost his tempter at the confident Sker'Ry. She wanted to get up immediately and join in in case anything got bad, but once she was challenged to an arm wrestle, she decided to keep sitting, but kept her eye on her. Instead, she whispered* Looks like all Scorpia's can't back down from a challenge
Rosemary said exactly what Eros had been thinking while she watched a few people clear out of the way. She took another drink from her beer before settling it down onto the counter.

Sonni followed the volunteers who brought an empty table from one of the corners of the room, the table being smaller than some of the other ones.

Meanwhile, Sker'Ry pulled up a stool for herself, grinning as she sat down. "Alright, set'em up! Hhope ya readyda pay up," She said, placing her elbow down onto the table.
Zealia's ears twitched softly at Addai's words, but her eyes widened at the unexpected thrust that went past her mouth and down her throat. The nymph immediately gagged, her body inclining forward and her esophagus widening some as a reflex. Her ears drooped and she shuffled some uncomfortably, tears swelling in her bedroom eyes. Her jaw trembled, but she was able to keep her tongue flat with mild choking noises.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Come on, Rosemary's human and she could take throat fucking better than this XD বছরখানেক আগে
cosmic_fusions commented…
she didn't inherit her mom's gag reflexes xD বছরখানেক আগে
Be আরো like Rosemary and learn XD বছরখানেক আগে
*Rosemary watched the display, but as she kept her eyes on it, her arms crossed, waiting for it to start, she spoke to Eros* So you think we should tell Sker'Ry anyway about... all this shit. Sonni, she may know more, but... fuck, I can't trust her. Telling me not to tell her. But you, I know, and you have more sympathy. And of course, you have more of the brain of us two. What do you think we should do?
"She didn't say that we couldn't tell her for starters," Eros said, watching while leaning back against the counter. "I don't even think she cares if we do or not. If anything, it was more of her not thinking that we'll convince Sker'Ry of anything." She said, watching as the man slammed his elbow down on the table. "And even if we can, she's...kinda right. Then what? If we can convince her, what comes after that?"

Meanwhile over at the table, the man sneered. "And hope YOUR ready to get put through dis table!" He took the woman's hand in a grip that he would use for a man. He was much larger than Sker'Ry was, and he was confident that he was stronger. After all, to him she was just some woman, one that he wouldn't be wasting his money on.

Someone acted as their spotter, holding their hands. "One, two, three–GO!"

The bet began, and the man began to immediately overpower Sker'Ry, shoving her hand down towards the table, smashing it into it with ease. He began to laugh. "Ha! Shoulda stayed in your place. A little girl like yOO didn't standa chance!" He said, standing up from his chair.

But Sker'Ry smirked and spoke before he could go anywhere. "Right, right. Cuz your so big and strong," She flexed her fingers, putting her elbow back up. "Whattaya say we up the bet. Best two outta two, and I'll give ya five hundred gold and drinks on me."

The man's eyes widened, and he grinned. He put his elbow back down onto the table, sitting back down. "Ya don't know what tha hell ya gettin' into girly, I hate to take ya money. But imma do it anyways!"

~

Addai could feel Zealia's throat shifting around his length as she gagged, and he let out another moan. And even has he heard her gagging, he went to pull out, but only a little before shoving it back in, this time pushing it all in down to the base, his balls smacking into the upper part of her neck just under her chin. He showed her no mercy, his erection giving hard throbs as it was enveloped in nothing but pleasure. "Cl-Clean it!" He demanded, refusing to take it out now until she manged to suck every bit of chocolate and cream off of it.
*Rosemary kept her gaze on the match, and despite wanting to tell Sker'Ry, Eros was right. What if she was convinced? Rosemary just shrugged her shoulders in response* I don't know... maybe she wouldn't hate her parents, at least? I guess I just want her to know... That's all. Oasis, my Oasis anyway, is dead, and was a clone the entire time. All I got now is to just tell Enricho and Ossiana that their daughter is still alive and well. That's all I can do now *As Rosemary spoke, Eros could take notice of her brushing away more of her tears, trying her best not to break down then and there, keeping it all buried deep down inside of her*
Zealia coiled back some, another gag and whimper escaping from her body. She had to hold still to avoid choking, and at Addai's demand, her ears jerked up. She oddly felt turned on with this side of Addai, the area between her thighs dampening the sheets some. The nymph regulated her breathing through her nostrils, however, at the slightest movement, she gagged again–which in turned constricted Addai's erection in her throat and sent vibrations through it. But slowly and teasingly, she was able to get her tongue coiled around the areas that still had chocolate and whip cream in them. The gentle tears that rolled down her cheek joined the moisture that drooled off her lips, in which soaked Addai in a vibrating but warm cave.
Eros frowned some, feeling some of the hurt inside herself from the situation as well. She couldn't even imagine what it was going to be like for Ossiana or Enricho when found out. Ossiana already was in a condition that despite not wanting to admit it herself, she didn't think that she was going to recover from as is. And the more she thought about all of it, the more it began to sink in.
She wrapped an arm around Rosemary's shoulder. "Ya won't have to tell them by yourself. I'll be there." She said. She was better at containing what she felt, more than just a year's worth shoved down into a place that she refused to acknowledge. However, her attention shifted when she heard the hard smack against the table, turning to see that Sker'Ry's hand had been slammed down for a second time. "You gotta be kiddin' me, what the hell?!"

"Oooo, that one was a little harder than before. Ya must really want that gold huh?" Sker'Ry commented, her smirk still there. But as the man went to grab the gold, she held the bag away from him. "Uh ah, not just yet. I gotta 'nother thing to pile on. I got a ship out at the docks somewhere that should be worth more than just a pretty penny. Also gotta woman or two I can put on the table to auction off." She said.

"Oh? Oh?!" The man began to laugh loudly. "You musta been dropped on yer head cuz ya just keep givin' me shit to take from ya! Last round, winner takes all along with two barrels of malt rum."

Sker'Ry's interest was more than just caught now. "Oh? Then how bout I throw all mi cards on the table, and lets adda 'nother five hundred gold to that."

The man's expression shifted into one of disbelief and unease now. "Another five hundred ya say?"

"What? Scared that ya can't beat me again? After all, i loss twice as is," Sker'Ry said with a shrug. "'Less yourah pussy."

The man glared at her now, slamming his elbow back onto the table. "I'll shut that mouth of yers real quick! Set'em up so I can knock ya down!"

~

Addai let out a sigh of pleasure when her throat constricted around him again, gripping the head of the bed when the vibrations from her gagging attacked his erection. He could feel her tongue coiling around the stiff rod of meat that he kept in her throat, slowly moving his hips back to thrust forward gently. The way his tip rubbed against her throat brought a more audible moan from him that he could no longer hold back. A year ago, this would have been enough to cause him to release it all down her throat. But as of the present, it only made him crave much more, for he wasn't even close to being satisfied. But as he looked down at her, a smirk came to his face, and his free hand reached down and pinched her nose close before he pulled his hips back and shoved his erection back down her throat with a rough thrust.
When Zealia’s nose was covered, her ears perked from their droop in alert. The nymph returned to heavy gagging sounds to access some air, her entire body convulsing in a spasm on the bed. This was enough to send her body into survival mode, her right hand tugging so hard that it actually tore the bed head she was tied into, however her hands still had the rope on. Just nothing connecting them. Both her hands were free in a sense, and she was able to smack Addai with the wooden boards tied on her hands, gagging and choking in order to breathe. Tears streamed down her eyes from the reaction, however, she still kept Addai in her mouth.
When Addai was smacked with one of the wooden boards, he smacked Zealia's face gently in retaliation before rolling his eyes. "Come now, you are making so much more a fuss," He looked at the now broken bed, chuckling. He released her nose and slowly pulled his erection form her mouth inch by inch until it was out of her mouth. And as he spoke, he wiped away a few of her tears.
"I suppose that it is had been cleaned enough now. You did well enough." He stood up on the bed and stepped off of it, it giving another creak from his weight. He grabbed her tail and used it to pull her towards the end of the bed some before he began to unloosen the ropes from the boards, only to further use them to tie her arms together, knotting the rope tightly. He spread her thighs apart, seeing that she had become even more wet between them, and this pleased him. "It seems that you are ready for your reward for such a job well done. He pushed his shaft against her entrance and began to rub it up and down in a tease, but didn't push it in. "Tell me, love. Yesterday, you said that you craved me. So go on, Zealia. Tell me your desires. Do not tell me what you want. Tell me what you need."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*Rosemary barely reacted to Eros putting her arm on her shoulder, but she could tell that Rosemary was trying to hold it all in even more now. Rosemary had to bite the inside of her lip to keep herself from breaking down completely at the thought of it all. She just kept it all down as she watched Sker'Ry go for another round, trying her best not to think of it any longer*
When he pulled away, Zealia coughed violently, her breathing distorted heaves. But then she yelped when she felt herself being dragged to the end of the bed, swallowing a glass worth it saliva in her mouth. She winced at her sore arms being tied again, and jolted when she felt his shaft against her entrance. While rubbing it, she released a soft sigh of satisfaction. “N-Need?” She repeated with heavy breaths. “I need... I need everything you h-have to offer...” The nymph cooed, salvia now running from her lips down to her breasts.
Sker'Ry grabbed the man's hand, but this time with a much more robust grip than before. When she saw his expression shift, her grin returned.

"One, two, three–GO!"

Eros watched as the man went to slam Sker'Ry's hand into the table for a third time, expecting to hear the sound of the back of her hand colliding with the table again. However, she was surprised to see that it never came.

Sker'Ry's hand was only inches away from the table, and a smirk had come to her face. "I'm all warmed up now," She smirked as she began to overpower the man quiet easily, pushing his hand all the way until she forced it down on the opposite side of the table despite his resistance.

The man was baffled, his eyes widened. And hearing the laughs from some of the people within the room didn't help him at all. "W-wait, my damn hand is slippery!" He said. "I gave ya your rematches, now you gotta give me mine!"

"Sure, whatever ya say pal. Lets go." Sker'Ry accepted this, her smirking remaining.

"One, two, three–GO!"

This time, the burly man didn't even have a chance to push again her hand before his was slammed down forcefully. "What the...what the fuck," He said to himself in disbelief.

"Ya got one more round. Lucky you."

Sonni smirked from where she was watching. "Fuckin' idiot."

~

"Everything?" Addai continued to tease her with his shaft. "Everything can be many things, my love. I want you to tell me what you need from me at this moment." He said, knowing very well what it was that she wanted. He leaned down and licked one of her breasts. "Or perhaps, you would like me to stop so that we may have breakfast instead? That is something else that I could offer. I have also learned many things while away, that is also something that I am able to offer." He kissed from her nipple, two her neck and up to her ear where he whispered. "Do you need me to push deep, deep inside of you?~ To turn all your frustration, all of your stresses into blissful love?" His warm voice sunk into her ears once more, his loving whispers becoming like echoes within her head. He nibbled at the bottom of her ear. "Teell mee~"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*Rosemary was able to finally stop herself from crying, only by trying to forget it and turned her attention back to Sker'Ry, watching as she was able to overpower the man in just two rounds, watching now with a slight bit of anticipation, if only to get her mind off of her previous thoughts*
Zealia giggled softly, her ear twitching to the sound of his whispers. She rolled her eyes at his options, and when he kissed her breasts, she placed a soft, caring kiss on his forehead. “I love you.” Was all she could say as a response to his suggestions with a quirky smile. The way she was positioned, along with her half closed lids and plump lips still drooling was enough to make his shaft twitch. The glow that emitted from her send an incredible warmth within Addai, a particular one that travelled to the very tip of his rod. It even brought out the innocence of him from their first time. “I need you to do whatever you must to be satisfied.” She spoke gently, her voice soft like silk. “And I shall be too.” The nymph said with a swaying tail.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"C'mon, I'll even be fair and letcha use both hands," Sker'Ry continued to taunt the man as she held her elbow on the table. "Or better yet, I'll even use my weak hand,"

The man growled at her, taking her hand in a tighter grip and trying to crush it now.

"One, two, thr–"

Before the count was even finished, the man was already trying to force his opponent's hand into the table. However, no matter how hard he was trying, he could only budge it a little. Out of desperation, he used both of his hands and only then managed to start moving it.

However, Sker'Ry began to laugh in amusement until she braced her body and still slammed his hand down onto the table. "Haha! I win!" She laughed. "Easy shit." She pointed at the man laughing.

The sound of her laugh caused something within Eros to shake, for it was almost like Oasis's, yet so different. But so much the same.

"Y-you cheated me you bitch!" The man snarled in rage.

"The look on yer face! I'll give ya some credit for e–" She didn't have time to finish, a fist flying into her face and causing her head to jerk to the side.

"FUCKER!" Eros growled, standing up from her stool and was about to make her way over until Sonni tugged her back by her shirt.

"Nah ah, we're gettin' to the good part." Sonni said, her glass in her other hand.

Sker'Ry paused, spitting onto the floor. She wiped her thumb across her lip and saw a little blood there from the unexpected strike. And as she looked at the man, he could see the shock on his face, for he had expected to knock her out. "Good punch. Kinda tickled. See, I was gonna be nice and treatcha to a drink, maybe cut down on the price alil. But ya done gone and fucked up." She reached across the table and snatched him by his shirt, returning the favor with a hard punch from her left hand that sent blood gushing out of his nose. She slammed his face down into the table before sliding it across and throwing him off onto the floor. "Imma be here for about a day or two. Have my shit by then or your gonna be swimmin' for a long, long time. Or attemptin' to at least with an anchor round yer ankles."

~

Addai looked at her with a smile again, his shaft twitching more and more with wanting to penetrate the source of its first feeling of pleasure. To become familiar with it again. But just as he was about to shove it inside of her, there was a knock on the door. He came to a stop for a moment, his brows furrowing. Perhaps it is from the other room, he thought, and went to brush it off until there was another knock. This brought a frown to his face immediately. He began to push inside of her anyways, already thinking of ignoring it until the voice on the other side spoke.

"Zealia? Addai?" Greisha's voice came forward from the other side. "I-I have some urgent news!"

Addai let out a groan. "M-may it wait?"

"I am afraid not Addai. The word urgent means–"

"I KNOW WHAT THE DAMN WORD MEANS WOMAN!" Addai snapped at the voice suddenly in a manner that was far unlike him. But then he immediately felt bad for his rudeness. "M-my apologies. We will be out in a moment." He sighed, his erection gradually going soft as his arousal faded. Mumbling, he went to grab Zealia's dagger and cut the ropes that held her to the bed, along with the ones that he had tied around her arms. He picked his towel up from the floor and went to the bathroom to retrieve the clothes that he had left there, wiping away Zealia's saliva from his now flaccid erection.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*Rosemary had also gotten up, the thought of smashing the bottle and using it coming to mind until she was told to stop by Sonni. She was tempted to push Sonni aside and beat the man up, but remembered that she just got out of prison. She watched as Sker'Ry sent the man to the floor, a little shocked at the sight, but the laugh was enough to bring her thoughts back of Oasis. It made her sit back down, putting her head in her hand as she tired not to think of Oasis, of the charred body in the courthouse. And all she could say was in a quiet whisper* That fucking prick Arizona
It was only until Sker'Ry had taken care of her lightweight did Sonni down the rest of what was left in her glass, the warmth that hit her stomach spreading the familiar heat that she sought throughout her body. "Woo, hot damn! That hit the spot." She stood up from her seat, speaking to Eros and Rosemary now. "You two can go wait outside. I ain't tryin' to look suspicious walkin' up to her with two people she thinks are psychopaths. I got some negotiatin' to do."

"She only thinks ONE of us is a psychopath," Eros tried to say in their defense, but Sonni was already moving through the people to get to where Sker'Ry was. "Damn her!" She let out a exasperated groan. "Come on, lets "wAiT oUtSiDE"," She said to Rosemary, mocking Sonni and rolling her eyes.
*Rosemary looked over at Eros with an annoyed expression. Clearly, Eros had managed to take Rosemary's mind off of her mental anguish before Rosemary spoke* You know you could help put a good word in that I'm not crazy, Eros. I think that would be a preferable option *Rosemary finished the last of her beer before she stepped out of the bar, walking over anyone that had fallen onto the ground*
"You've gotta be KIDDING ME!" Zealia yelled once she recognized the voice. She cursed to herself as she was set free, quickly throwing over a robe on herself. Crossing her sore arms, she approached the door and opened it quickly. "wHAT?! WHAT NOW?! Could you seriously not have waited perhaps three minutes? OR AT LEAST UNTIL HIS DICK WAS INSIDE ME?! I was so close!"
"I mean, I could. But now ya kinda know how I felt when ya didn't put in a good word for me," Eros said half jokingly while giving a shrug. On their way out, he saw the man that had punched Sker'Ry in the face being carried out, and had the urge to punch him hard enough to break the rest of what Sker'Ry hadn't, But she refrained from doing so, seeing as to he had already gotten exactly what he deserved. "Besides, I'm sure it won't be all that bad."

~

Greisha flinched some at Zealia's yelling, trying to apologize but it was much too late. And with her words giving more than just a hint of what they had been doing, she blushed in embarrassment. "See? I told you that she wouldn't be pleased!"

However, upon opening the door, Zealia would come to find that Greisha wasn't the only one there. Standing beside only a foot behind her was Y'iel, who's expression was blank at Zealia's ranting. Y'iel, who was dressed in more formal clothing being a white long-sleeved silky shirt and a black skirt that reached passed her knees.

"I heard that!" Addai called from the bathroom in dismay at Zealia's comment about "three minutes". It was also ironic, being that he could actually hear now and wondered if that's what she went around telling people. He made a mental note of it while he was getting dressed, muttering to himself again.

And as Greisha tried to stammer out an apology, it was Y'iel that spoke. "My apologies for...interrupting," Y'iel said slowly. "I did not think that a visit would upset thee this much." Her brows furrowed as she looked at Zealia, and then turned her head to glance down the hall, seeing that a few people had stuck their heads out with expressions of dismay. She turned back to Zealia. "Perhaps you shouldn't be so loud, Zealia. It is still quite early in the day. But I am sure that this will be much more important than indulging in intercourse with your partner. And I assure thee that we will not be long." She furrowed her brows again and added, "Also, you may want to rid the drool from your mouth and neck before you make your leave. It will not suit thy elegance while outside."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I said I was sorry. Besides, Weiss likes you more than me. I think that's even *Rosemary pouted to herself as she stepped out of the bar, leaning against the wall near the entrance, her arms crossed before she asked* Speaking of which, is he still being an asshole grump after all this time? I hate my siblings because my parents were assholes. Even still, they didn't make them throw you out. Pull the stick outta your ass and grow up *Rosemary was a bit annoyed, going silent for a brief moment, before she continued* Is he at least doing alright?
"I mean to be fair, you were kinda goin' in that same direction for a while too. The difference is, you had Jud. Who did he have? I mean, he was a kid." Eros said, surprisingly defending Weiss despite agreeing that he could be an asshole at times. "In fact, you should be thanking him. If it wasn't for him, you'd probably still be either in a courtroom or gettin' your head lopped off. Anyways uh...I guess you could say that he's doing okay..ish." She gave a shrug. "Granted, he might try to rip my head off if we come across each other any time too soon. But he's made some progress for the most part. Still pretty much hates everything though."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Zealia was about to say something else until she realized Y'iel was in the picture too. "M-Ms. Y-Yiel...." She blinked and fell silent, a bright red coming to her cheeks not only because of her, but also her neighbors peering out. And the fact that Greisha insisted she was related to the woman in front of her didn't make it any better. But then her brows furrowed when she realized she didn't care, eyeing the people that were staring at her in the wall.

"Yeah, you heard that?!" Zealia repeated, her voice hoarse. "DON'T YOU DARE COME KNOCKING ON MY DOOR OR ELSE I WILL RIP YOUR BALLS OFF!" She warned. "AND IF I FIND OUT YOUR MAKING COMPLAINTS TO THE OWNER ABOUT WEIRD NOISES, THEN SUCK IT UP BITCHES, NOT MY PROBLEM YOUR SEX LIFE SUCKS!" Her hands clenched into fists, anger ridden over the nymph's unsatisfied face.

But eventually she gulped, wiping at her face with the sleeves of the robe once processing Y'iel's words. "L-Leave? What do you mean, leave?! Where are we going?! Why can't we go in like, five minutes? Ten? TWENTY?! Don't you guys have people to fuck too?! I mean, what else are you doing at this hour?!" Her arms flailed childishly, the rope that was still around her wrists swaying in the air until she realized, and quickly hid her hands behind her back. Her brows furrowed momentarily. "AND WHY ARE YOU DRESSED FANCY?!"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Ugh, everything with him is hate *Rosemary groaned in annoyance before she went on a tangent* Hate, hate, hate, can't he just enjoy something for once? Anything. Doesn't have to be anything big. A nice cup of coffee, a good hot bath, a nice scented flower. Does everything have to be doom and gloom with him? Do I gotta send his ass a nice care package with a letter saying, "Hey, wolf breath! You matter" just to see him crack a smile for once in his life? God *Rosemary paced back and forth, coming to a stop as she put her hand on her head, before she spoke again* But fuck, at least that guys still alive. Maybe I can find him and give him a hug. Even if he doesn't want it
Y'iel waited for Zealia to finish, watching her the entire time with an expression that was growing ever so more stern. "At this time of hour, I am ensuring the safety of you, thy siblings, thy mother, and anyone that may be of any significance within your life including your lover." She said, her voice lacking any trace of amusement from listening to what Zealia had said. "Therefore the answer is no. This cannot wait. And while your intercourse may have been interrupted, I will not tolerate this behavior nor raising your voice due to something so minor. Be considerate that other people are not as addicted to the concept of sexual intercourse as yourself. From my understanding, many of the people here have had enough face with the Oni being as villainous as she has been. You are an adult, and this is a situation that requires thee to act as so." But at her question about her clothing, she looked at herself for a moment before answering. "I did not know that these are what would be considered as fancy."

"What is it that you speak so urgently of?" Addai entered the conversation now, already fully dressed.

"The likelihood of your lives as well as many others," Y'iel answered. "I am afraid that this visitation will have to be brief. I ensure you both that where you are going, you will have all the time you desire as well as much more to continue to indulge in your bodily conversations as much as you desire."

~

"Well to be honest, if Helga threw me out to some psychopath like Macross and then moved off some place else with the rest of ya like I didn't exist, I'd try to kill all of ya too." Eros said. "Actually, now that I think about it, when I was stuck in your head I felt somethin' like that. Being stuck with nobody. That's all he knows. I don't even think that its that he just hates everything. He just doesn't believe in shit like joy or love or any of that type of stuff. And the one time that he had a chance to it–" She paused for a moment, thinking back to a conversation that she had had with him a few months ago. "...everything got taken away." She paused for a moment in thought. "And no one was there to stop that. Macross got his hands on him just like she got her hands on you. The difference is that he had to watch what was closed to him die. You got lucky enough to get me. He got stuck with somethin' that took what little humanity he had left to rely on, but at least tries. You've always had people to rely on at the end of the day. He's had to rely on nothing but himself. You at least got to live somewhat with Helga for a while and had something to call family. Wiezen killed him and then basically banished him. Consider this. One wrong step and you could have ended up just like he is now. And besides. He was nice enough to want to get your ass out of prison and waste a year finding the person that would help do it. You should give him some credit where its due."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*Rosemary looked at Eros, giving a brief chuckle that slowly died out* Humanity? That's just some shit people make up cause you're not human, you don't have anything in you. Humanity is what you make for yourself, what keeps you from being a beast. Weiss may be an asshole, but he isn't heartless. I know that. Shit, I'd say he's better than I am. He hasn't had to take a life, or... I'd like to hope. He's got a chance at life. Me... I've eaten people. I'm practically a monster already. I'm just a monster with a conscious. Does that make it better? No. Me and Jud still killed people, ate their flesh, and left no evidence. How many of their families are still looking for them, hoping one day that they'll come back, not knowing that they were eaten, digested and turned to shit. Weiss may have gotten the shit end of the deal, I won't act like he hasn't had it rough and I'm not trying to make this a big pity party... but he's still human. He's still got heart. He deserves to be happy, and it's why it pisses me off so much that I see him grumpy all the time. So if I have to be the only family he's got to crack a smile on his goddamn face, I'm gonna do it. Eventually, my crimes will catch up to me. No one escapes fate forever. Perhaps... Oasis' death was this world's way of punishing me... you know? Maybe that's why I'm not a sobbing mess. I just accepted it. This was my fate, this is what I get for my crimes. *Rosemary looked forward, lost in thought, before she turned to Eros and spoke* Eros... do you think I have any chance at redemption for what I've done? Do you think I have any shot at happiness or am I doomed to walk this earth alone and miserable for the awful things I've done?
That's probably the most words Rosemary ever ব্যক্ত that wasn't related to swearing and futas XD বছরখানেক আগে
Zealia’s brows furrowed deeper, and she scrunched her nose by the time Y’iel was done. The fact that she was treating her as if she were her child after hearing what Greisha had to say made her eye twitch. “Your not my dad. Or my mom. Or anything related to that.” She said. “So I get to choose if I want to have sex at 8 in the morning. Well, technically Addai chose—but that’s not the point!” The nymph’s ears lowered momentarily before she left the door and went to dress herself.
Eros was silent for a long moment. She looked off briefly in thought before she spoke. "That's the thing. You're not alone. You've never been and will never be alone. When mom and dad died, who was there? Enricho. And then Helga. And then Jud. And eventually, Oasis. I don't think her dying was some karma punishment or whatever the hell. Because if it was, Oasis wouldn't be dead." She looked at Rosemary now. "The thing is, I don't believe in fate. And if I did, I would believe that its always changing. If I kill Bonnus, it's not because it was her fate. It's because she needs to fucking die. We've both done fucked up shit, Rose. You had to eat people because of me. And now you don't. But I've had to. Once you stopped, you didn't do it again. That's redemption right there for you. As for having a shot at happiness, you had that. Oasis was your shot until someone fucked it up. Now its all a matter of finding another shot. Yeah, times are miserable as all hell right now, but they'll only last as long as you let them. Sure, there are some things that just can't be changed but so what? Shrug it off and keep goin'. Keep goin' until you find what you need to pick yourself back up." She scratched her chin a little. "I'm shit at givin' advice, but if fear of misery or possibly bein' by yourself is gonna to keep you from tryin' to live in the best way possible with what you have, then did you ever deserve to know what to be happy felt like to began with? Yeah, we've taken a lot of hard hits. Harder than most people are willing to take. Yeah, we've made mistakes. But if you let mistakes rule out every other possibility then yeah, you'll just be destined to be miserable and alone."

~

"Well, I-I only chose to because she would not stop insisting that I did so yesterday," Addai said in his defense.

Y'iel blinked, and spoke to Zealia. "You are correct. I am not your father, nor your mother. Just part of the reason that you came to exist without being torn asunder in thy mother's womb by something that is not compatible with life." She said straightforwardly and in a rather calm manner. "I apologize if I gave the impression that I am attempting to be of any authority over your preference of time to make children. I just do not think it fair to be angry with people whom you've awaken from their slumber because of your need to prioritize this sex. That is all." She looked over to Addai. "I will await downstairs for both of thee. Make haste, for I myself have somewhere to be." And with that, she disappeared in a blink, leaving Greisha there alone.
*Rosemary turned her attention to Eros, looking, almost through her, as she spoke, yet she listened to every word. Once Eros finished, Rosemary was still, not moving, barely even breathing, just... staring. But as she did, Eros could see Rosemary's tears starting to build up again, before she fell into a sit, putting her knees onto her lap, sobbing quietly to herself. It all finally hit her now. Oasis was dead, her family broken, and Bonnus was the cause of it all. And Rosemary had been blaming herself the entire time for being weak, for not having Eros, for just being a horrible person, finding any excuse but to blame Bonnus, someone she called a friend once, but that Bonnus, the one she knew, died a long time ago. As Rosemary sobbed to herself, she finally picked her head up, a smile on her face as tears kept rolling down her cheeks* Thanks, Eros. I think... I think it's time I stop thinking about the past and start thinking about now. Where the fuck would I be without you sometimes?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Zealia slapped Addai behind his head gently at his excuse, and ignored Y'iel completely and instead cursed under her breath, mocking a few things she had said previously. She shut the door on Greisha for some privacy of both her and Addai, heading to the bathroom. She continued to rant under her breath, washing her face and moisturizing herself while brushing her teeth and tongue thoroughly. She walked around naked for a minute, eyeing the pieces of her undergarments Addai tore. She grabbed them and threw them at him with great strength, seemingly yelling at him for doing so while brushing her teeth. "-DAT WASH MAI FAVORITE!" Shaking her head, she changed into her black set of under garments and slipped on a forest green dress.
When there's no sex, frustration arises. Maybe Zedai was never meant to be XD বছরখানেক আগে
she's annoyed she hasn't been able to enjoy her time with addai xD and also because she refuses to accept y'iel has any part in her life xD বছরখানেক আগে
WELL HELGA'S WHOLE LIFE WAS A LIE SO XD I WIN HERE বছরখানেক আগে
Addai gave a simple shrug when Zealia had thrown the undergarments at him. "You did not seem to be worried about them while you were drooling." He said in response as she yelled at him. "Also, do not throw things. It is not a very nice gesture." He paused and looked back at the door. He could still feel the presence behind it, and he went and opened it some, only to find that it had disappeared hastily. He closed the door back and went to the cart, grabbing a slice of apple from under one of the trays. "I do not understand why women become upset over such simple things. All undergarments serve the same purpose, do they not?" He broke it in half and held one of them out to her. "Would you like some?"

~

"I dunno," Eros shrugged at Rosemary's question. "Hopefully somewhere way better than you are now." She sat down beside her. "But don't stop thinking about the past. Just focus on being better than it. I read this book while I was looking for Carlyle with the others, and it had this one quote that said something about the greatest enemy being yourself or whatever. I think that holds a lot of truth. You just gotta get around to helpin' yourself rather than bein' enemies. It works wonders."
"But these had cute lace trimmings!" Zealia defended her torn cloth. And at his comment about throwing things, she rolled her eyes. "Well it's not very nice to tie someone while they're sleeping and slap them for almost choking on something." She stuck her tongue out childishly while inserting her shoes. She doused herself lightly in perfume before taking the other half of the apple he held. "You're going to fuck me hard. Okay?" She munched on the fruit. "And you're going to make me cum by the time we're done." She swallowed the sweetness. "And if I find out you've advanced in your skills practicing on other women during the past year then the next time you shove your dick in my mouth, imma bite it off." She warned. But then the nymph leaned towards him, and kissed him passionately. "I love you." She reminded him, a small grin appearing on her face. "C'mon, let's get this over with." Zealia teleported both her and Addai downstairs where Y'iel awaited them.
*Rosemary gave a nod, for once, actually understanding, keeping her arms crossed as she leaned back* I guess that's a good place to start then. *She sat there, thinking for a few moments more, but as she wiped the last of her tears, she gave a light groan* Sheesh, what's taking Sonni so long. Any longer and I'll have to get even mushier
"If I did so happen to have had sex with other women, then I would not stick it anywhere near you after you have threatened to do such a thing. If I wanted another woman, I would leave you and get another woman." Addai replied rather straightforwardly, before they teleported.

And as they reappeared down stairs, Y'iel was speaking quietly to Greisha about something, her expression one of focus. After she finished, she turned around to face them, looking from one to the other before she spoke. "Before we take our leave, there are a few things that I will be discussing with thee both. Where thou are going is a place that is indeed safe. Within this place, thou will follow their laws without question nor complaint, for it has taken much for thy presences there to be considered. There is to be no form of disrespect in even the slightest. You are not to return to this world unless I myself am aware that you are, and are to tell no one of where you are. In order to ensure this, I myself will be taking precautions and steps to assure that this will be so. Do not contact anyone from this world. You shall not use magic in any form to connect to this world, and finally you are not to under any circumstances cause trouble. Is that understood?"

~

"Let her take her time. Not like we're in a rush to get anywhere important," Eros said. "Because...ya know..we're kinda already here and all." She leaned back onto her hands, taking a look up at the sky to watch the clouds.

Compared to a year ago, Eros seemed to have gained a form of calm about herself. She thought more logically, and though most wouldn't realize it until they got to know her, she had become much more of a thinker. She seemed to be much more straightforward than impulsive, and in turn, there were things that she picked up on doing that wouldn't have fit her prior.

"Ya know...even with all of this shit goin' on, when I think about what we need to get rid of to make things better, it ain't half bad." She said, despite the anger, despite the pain and need to just scream that she kept bottled down inside of her. "At least we were able to get you guys free. It would've sucked otherwise."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Don't cause trouble huh? I smell Clillin's 2nd Ace Attorney case coming soon XD বছরখানেক আগে
Eh, you probably would've managed without me *Rosemary joked as she looked up with her, watching as the clouds passed by, before she followed up with her comment* But thanks anyway. I thought we were done for. And then I thought so again when that crazy bastard shot at Oswald. Little fucking Oswald. That guy was lucky he was restrained otherwise I would've curb stomped his goddamn teeth out
"Understood... I guess?" Zealia blinked. "Why are we going there again? And when can we come back? We have to wait for you to take us back here?" She definitely asked as many questions as her mom, resembling her more now that she was wearing darker colors. "And what if there's an emergency with my siblings? How do I contact them? I need to keep an eye on my mom too. And, define 'trouble'."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"Your mother will be fine. Zealia and I will be watching over her along with the assistance our allies. I will most likely be with her the most. Your siblings as of now will not be joining you until there is no other option but to have them do so. The moment you leave and enter into your destination, they will no longer have any recollection of anything pertaining to thee, for you will no longer exist within this world." Y'iel began to answer her questions in the order that she saw fit. "I cannot allow their memories to be tampered with and them turned against you, nor you to them and so forth. If an emergency occurs related to them, then I will see to it myself. Thou are going where you are going to ensure the He will not find you and swallow both your Light as well as your soul. You will not come back to this world until your safety is one hundred percent certain. And yes, thou will have to wait until I bring you back. As for what I mean by "trouble"–no fighting, stealing, pillaging, law breaking, killing, harming, burning, property destroying, lying, misuse of magic and or light, or anything that will result in an altercation between thee and the people there." She paused for a moment, and then continued on. "If there is any issue, I will return there every week to ensure that you both are well. Greisha will be your caretakers there and will be with you both more frequently to ensure that you remain safe.

"E-every week?!" Addai said, taken aback by this statement. "How long must we be there exactly?"

"For as long as it takes." Y'iel gave a simple yet firm answer. "There..there you will be safe." She said, her eyes lowering for a moment, her expression softening into relief. "Safe.." She mumbled again before her attention returned to them and she spoke to Addai. "Nema has notified your master of your relocation. When it is time for you to leave, I will bring you to Athlantis and from there you shall return to the Other World."

~

"Restrained?" Eros snorted. "That guy was knocked flat the fuck out," She began to laugh some. "But don't worry, I know you care about the kid, so I would've took the bullet for'em if I had to." She said. But then she turned her attention towards the door when she thought that she heard the voices of Sonni and Sker'Ry coming near.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*Rosemary stood up as soon as she heard their voices, dusting herself off and straightening her outfit as best as she could since it was the same one she had for a year, and made sure to wipe any stray tears from her eyes before she spoke* Shit, they're coming already? Do I look presentable, Eros?
“You cannot guarantee safety for me but not for my siblings or my mom and friends. That is absolutely insane and unfair.” Her arms crossed. “I can’t spend weeks without knowing the whereabouts and well-being of my family, especially since apparently my mom doesn’t remember anything. And I’m still caring for Carlyle and the baby.” Zealia added. “I rather have Addai go and any other sibling of mine that needs it more than I do.”
Oh, is this Addai?
*Oswald was at the door now, keeping Layla close to him. She was able to walk now thanks to the bandages, and Oswald had come to ask Zealia for help with a medicine, but looked around the group of people, his eyebrow raised as he spoke* Are you in the middle of something Weizen related, Zealia? Cause I can come back later if you are
The best way to get Jade to notice my posts is to force my way into every other scenario she's involved with XD বছরখানেক আগে
Y'iel closed her eyes for a moment, refraining from letting out a sigh. "I cannot take you all at once. Those who are unable to go at this very moment will still be protected. At this moment your mother is the most well protected, her predicament being part of the reason that she is." She opened her eyes now. "There is nothing deemed unfair about this being the case. If you are truly concerned about the well being of thy family, then you will do as you are told and leave. Greisha has already notified me of the child of Ossiana as well as the experiment created from my Light. They will be handled accordingly as well. I came her because thee are the one who needs it the most, for you are the least capable as well as the nearest. I am not here to make a debate, Zealia, nor will there be one. There is too much to be done. I cannot assure the safety of everyone else but those that I am able to, I will. There are priorities, and those are what come first."

~

"Well, ya look the same as before you dusted yourself off, so I guess ya do. But you don't smell presentable, that's one thing for sure." Eros answered as the voices were getting closer to the door.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে