Women of the X Quality Not Quantity!

DeadlyRose posted on Apr 26, 2012 at 03:02AM
Hey all, I love everyone's enthusiasm for the spot, but remember to put images under the right catagory, and only post the best of. I'm trying for a really nice spot and I've worked very hard at it. I also try to showcase as many wome of the X as possible, so try to switch it up, instead of 7 pics of the same X-woman try one or two followed by someone diffrent.

Fan art is something that isn't done by reg comic book artists, or something not found in the comics, and Icons should be square and easily visable, with fan art be picky, don't just put up a pic cause it's of your favorite x-woman find a great pick and put that up instead.

Women of the X 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে x-menobsessed26 said…
I understand that you love the spot you created and want it to be the best, but no offense, it really isn't your place to tell people what to post where. If that was the case, I would never get anything done on Fanpop because I would always be telling people off in the X-spots I work hard in.

I understand your thing about Quality not Quantity, but you really can't stop someone if they want to post a bunch of...Dazzler and X-23 pics, lets say. It just means that you do things your way and they're going to do things their way.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে