Wrath of Ashardalon Unrestrained Forest (Life kingdom)

RoleplayCraz98 posted on Jun 26, 2013 at 07:22AM
Monsters and creatures have been leaking into the life kingdom and officials have pin point where the monsters have been coming from. The Unrestrained Forest. Most of the forest is lighted through its thick dense trees by crystals but the creatures still seem to hide within the shadows of the trees
 Monsters and creatures have been leaking into the life kingdom and officials have pin point where the

Wrath of Ashardalon 12 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে RoleplayCraz98 said…
Treesa: * a girl comes from a cave and looks around and starts to walk to the unlighted part of the forest. She finds a tree with many branches and hops her way up the tree and she gets the the longest most sturdiest branch and walks to the center of the tree and when she goes behind it she disappeared from thin air.*
বছরখানেক আগে BooBooBear981 said…
Zelda: *a girl walks through the brush and looks up.*
Hmm. *spins for a second and whistles, looking around*
Treesa: *At the speed of light she jumps down from the tree (unharmed) and rushes behind Zelda with her bow loaded and pointed at her*

Speak
Zelda: *still facing away from her puts her hands up* Okay. Okay. Caught me. *rolls hands and puts them down* Just passin' through! *walks past her*
Treesa: Sorry Was just making sure
*lowers her weapon*
Zelda; Cool. *looks at bow* Nice bow by the way.
Treesa: Well thanks . . . . . . . . . . Sooo what ya here for

*rocks on heels back and forth*
Zelda: Oh you know, the fucking monsters. *puts arrow in mouth and flings it to a squirrel running up a tree* Dinner. Do you have a place here?
Zelda: Oh you know, the fucking monsters. *puts arrow in mouth and flings it to a squirrel running up a tree* Dinner. Do you have a place here?I
Teresa: Not exactly no *rubs head and smiles*
Zelda: Me neither. *walks to get the squirrel then walks back to Treesa* How long have you been out here? *looks at the fire pit she had set up with pine needles and other flammable objects and picks up two rocks and rubs them together creating a spark*
Treesa: Probably hours . . . Maybe days I can't tell through this dense forest. *looks at Zelda trying to light a fire and she sings a mini song (about only ten seconds) and the tree branches move forming a hole so that the two of them could see the sky. The sun hits the pine needle fire base and lights the fire base on fire*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে