X-Men Evolution পছন্দ Character in the show?

UmiPryde posted on Sep 27, 2007 at 05:17AM
Kitty Pryde is my favorite character in the show and in the comics.

other characters I like from the show:
Rogue, Lance, Pietro, Tabitha, Kurt, Evan, Ray, X-23, Logan, Todd, Wanda, Amara, and Rahne.

X-Men Evolution 19 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে super-hiro said…
defo kurt/nightcrawler! altho in terms of powers no1 can beat jean gray, telekinesis is the ultimate power for me! (probly because as a chemisrty student ive thought far too much about the potential that power has with the proper knowledge..)
বছরখানেক আগে axemnas said…
i like kitty too but Wolverines my favorite
WOLVERINE IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nightcrawler,Beast,an­d X23 i like too kitty is cool being able to walk threw walls is awsome
বছরখানেক আগে xiaojay888 said…
nightcrawler is the bestest. he's the best in the comics and all the animations. =]
বছরখানেক আগে hkhkkathy said…
nightcrawler/kurt by far, he is the best but 2nd is kitty
বছরখানেক আগে MidNightX_X said…
heart
NightCrawler!!! he's the best. absolutly love him! 2nd best would be wolverine for me.
বছরখানেক আগে DefineDelicate said…
big smile
Rogue and Nightcrawler are my favorites. but I like Kitty too. but Rogue has always been a favorite, in the comics and in the cartoon :)
বছরখানেক আগে truvu7 said…
big smile
Well......that's easy! Jean Grey, duh! I just don't get why anybody here is a fan of Jen Grey....she's the BEST X-men! In the movies, at least. In X-men evolution, she's a little, well....too much. In X-men evolution, I would have to say.....uh.....its hard, uhhhh, I'll just say the whole X-men!
বছরখানেক আগে ampal98 said…
rogue is definatly the best she is so cool and completly awsome

GO ROGUE
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে fancifulgoddess said…
rainy
Kurt aka Nightcrawler is hot,sexy......ps.rogue is my favoite xmen girl...whats with gils likig scott hes a doushe.lol!!!
If I was an xmen girl id go with Kurt he'd sooo break my heart if he didnt like me :( (depressed)
বছরখানেক আগে jedigal1990 said…
big smile
love all the characters especially the new recruits but my absolte favorite character is scott summers i also really like logan like i said i love them all
বছরখানেক আগে van_1197 said…
heart
JEAN GREY is has like the best powers out of all them i love kitty 2 but jean is my fav
 JEAN GREY is has like the best powers out of all them i প্রণয় kitty 2 but jean is my fav
বছরখানেক আগে Zobug222 said…
tongue
I like all of the characters but some are more loved in my perspective than others. When I first watched the series I absolutely adored Kitty and Kurt. But then I watched it again and the New Recruits totally own! Amara, Bobby, Sam, Tabitha, Ray, and Jamie are me and my friends favourites.
বছরখানেক আগে UndeadQueen said…
smirk
My favorites have got to be Wanda(Scarlet Witch), St. John(Pyro), and Rogue.
বছরখানেক আগে Lancitty_Love said…
heart
I like Lance, Kitty, Kurt and Pietro. <3 I mean, I Like all of them, but those four are my favorites over all.
বছরখানেক আগে Mistypelt45 said…
heart
I agree with Lancitty_Love.
I ADORE Pietro
I like Nightcrawler and Boom Boom
my fav. pairings are prob. NightXBoom and/or AvalancheXShadow
বছরখানেক আগে BrettWolfgang said…
heart
Honestly, my fav is rogue b/c she reminds me of myself. kinda an outcast, takes things into her own hands. she is kinda a loner like when they went quading, she left kitty. then kitty got hurt. Plus her powers rock, i mean she can steal peoples powers. no one has anything on her b/c she has everyones powers. ROGUE ROCKS!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Truljialjia said…
BOOM BOOM RULES!!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে mindy890 said…
GAMBIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome notice how his lucky lady has changed to rogue!!!!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 GAMBIT!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome notice how his lucky lady has changed to rogue!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে KeeperSeeker said…
big smile
Rogue and Nightcrawler