X-Men X Men মাস Book Nominations

Alycat4848 posted on Nov 20, 2011 at 02:54AM
I had the idea to start a new contest type thing where we pretty much pretend that we are putting together an X Men year book each month and we vote for the winners of certain categories like a normal year book. Here are some of the categories and feel free to suggest your own. I decided to do a mix of normal categories and more X Men specific ones.

Best Dressed
Best Couple
Class Clown
Most likely to Succeed
Most Likable
Most Athletic
Best Team
Best Stories
Most Unpredictable
Most Flirtatious
Most Creative
Easiest To Bring Home To Mom
Best Body
Teacher's Worst Nightmare
Life of the Party
Teacher's Pet
Most Likely To Marry For Money
Most Dramatic
Most Gullible
Best Story Arch

Please tell me if you can think of more and I'll post them. Also we will be voting on which picture to use on the last two days before the end of the month. Feel free to leave any suggested pictures here. Here are a few ground rules

You can nominate up to five people/groups for each category.
Each winner will not be allowed to run for that specific category for two months after a win.
Voting will begin five days before the end of the month to allow three days for the main voting and two days in case of a tie.
You may suggest as many pictures as you want.

Well that's about all I have to say. Voting begins November 26 so get your nominations in before then because I will not accept last minute nominations. After voting is finished I will post the finished "monthbook" in the articles section. If you have any picture suggestions please post them here.
 I had the idea to start a new contest type thing where we pretty much pretend that we are putting tog
last edited on Nov 20, 2011 at 11:34PM

X-Men 16 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে x-menobsessed26 said…
Okay, more categories coming from one of my old yearbooks from middle school are (and I'm not saying any of these will work, I'm just listing them):

Best hair
Best eyes
Most Creative
Most Opposite
Most Studious
Most Unpredictable (and then you could also do Most Predictable)
Most Flirtatious
Most Clumsy
Most Gullible

And then some I found on a website are:

Most Opinionated
Best Smile
Easiest To Bring Home To Mom
Cutest Couple
Worst Driver
Best Body
Most Spirited
Teacher's Worst Nightmare
Best Dressed
Life of the Party
Future Billionare
Teacher's Pet
Best Laugh
Most Likely To Marry For Money
High School Harry
Best Dancer
Can Make Anyone Laugh
Future Model
Best Sneeze
Most Dramatic
Most Likely To Become a Reality TV Show Star

Just a bunch for ideas. Hopefully it helped.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I'll start nominating after the categories are finalized.
বছরখানেক আগে Alycat4848 said…
Part of the reason I want to trim it down a bit is pure laziness. Writing a paragraph for about 20 categories is a little much
Okay so we are sort of finalized at 20 exactly with a little cropping and adding. Hmm I'm wondering if I should merge cutest and best couple. Sort of means the same thing but slightly different
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I'm not sure. Most people will take it as the same thing anyway, not stopping long enough to actually read the question. Maybe you should just merge them together to save yourself from the speed pickers out there. =/

Oh! And I just meant them as creative suggestions and inspiration. You didn't need to use any of them AT ALL. I agree it would take quite a while to write that article. I'm STILL working on one for this spot that I started in...June maybe? July? One of those summer months.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Well I haven't had a year book in three years (and last time I got one best all around went to the biggest bully in the school) so I'm out of touch with it and your suggestions were great. And I know what you mean. I can write an article fairly quickly but my brain doesn't like to concentrate. It is more like "Come on you have plenty of time. Go watch Guys like Potter one more time."
I should not have Googled that. I should not have Googled that. I should not have Googled that. XD
You haven't lived until you've seen Stutter. A Very Potter Sequel is one of my top five favorite musicals now
Okay just to stay a bit on topic I'll make a few nominations.
Best Couple= Jean and Scott. They really are the X Men couple
Class Clown= Strong Guy. Part of his thing is he uses humor to mask his feelings so it fits
Most likely to Succeed= Beast. This topic usually is just code for smartest so there's that.
Most Likable= Nightcrawler. Really no one hates him
Best Team= New Mutants. They have had the least amount of in team drama at least this year
Best Stories= X Factor. They just have a great writer. I can just pick one up and be totally absorbed in the story even if it's just characters I don't truly care for.
Most Unpredictable= Deadpool. Due to his ever shifting brain cells he truly is unpredictable even for Taskmaster
Most Flirtatious= Emma. Pretty obvious
Most Creative= Colossus. He's painter poet type right?
Easiest To Bring Home To Mom= Cyclops or Havok or Nightcrawler. They're all the nice guys who are total goody goodies.
Best Body= Psylocke or Gambit. Really that's why they're fan favorites
Teacher's Worst Nightmare= Iceman. Who would really want Bobby in their class?
Life of the Party= Monet. She just strikes me as one of those people
Teacher's Pet= Transonic. She seems like the only new mutant who wants to learn something
Most Dramatic= Nightcrawler. He really needs to stop showing up but he does love his dramatic flair
Okay. I have a few questions before I start nominating.

1. Does this have to be based off of just the comics or can we use t.v. shows and movies as our inspiration?

2. Easiest to Bring Home to Mom. Can this go for girls too, or are we just doing guys who would be easiest?

3. Best Stories. Can it be a story arc, or does it have to be a title issue?
1. You can use any alternate reality version including the movies and films just state that it's from the movie or this universe so we can judge better.

2. All subjects are for all genders. I just listed the guys because they are the first people I thought of.

3. Best Stories was originally thought up as which teams or characters were in the best stories and I think I'll put Best Story arch as a separate subject.
Some of yours I agree on as being my first in the category, but obviously, to make a pick, we're going to need more than one, AND some of the fans that may have nominated that won't go on this forum. Sad really.

Best Dressed - (okay, I can't answer this one yet. Are we talking uniforms or civi's?)

Best Couple - Havok and Polaris, Rogue and Gambit

Class Clown - Iceman, Strong Guy, Deadpool

Most likely to Succeed - Beast, (does Franklin Richards count in this?

Most Likable - Jean Grey, Ororo Munroe, Sooraya Qadir

Most Athletic - Scott Summers, Kurt Wagner, James Howlett

Best Team - second X-Factor (Havok, Polaris, etc.)

Best Stories - The exact same as yours so...

Most Unpredictable - I'd have to say Wolfsbane for a while there. And Wither. She / He (Wolfsbane - was, Wither - is) unpredictable.

Most Flirtatious - Gambit

Most Creative - Deadpool. If the way his mind works doesn't count as creativity in motion, I don't know what type of insanity would.

Easiest To Bring Home To Mom - Jean Grey, Lorna Dane (when neither are insane), Laurie Collins

Cutest Couple - X-23 and Hellion (c'mon, they are pretty cute!)

Best Body - Emma Frost and Cyclops (even though most artists don't know how to draw decent abs)

Teacher's Worst Nightmare - Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch

Life of the Party - Boom-Boom (X-men: Evolution, I don't know much about her from the comics)

Teacher's Pet - Cyclops and Jean Grey (comics kind of work, but I was thinking more X-men: Evolution)

Most Likely To Marry For Money - Gambit, if you mean marry then divorce 72 days later.

Most Dramatic - hmm...let me think on this one. There are a lot of Women of X who are drama queens.

Most Gullible - I have no idea.

Best story arch - Phoenix saga, Dark Phoenix saga, X-Cutioner's song
Best Dressed I think is more of an overall thing because usually if you have a great uniform your civvies are pretty nice too. Also I think Wither is a little predicatBle now at least. Isn't he dead? And I don't think Franklin really counts since he's never been on an X team. Or has he? I really don't know. I've read about two stories with him and they were when he went to X-Factor for help and the few bits of Onslaught I've read
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
He was with Generation X for a little bit.
Oh well that shows how much I know. Yeah he's eligible
The winners haven't been announced yet (mostly because 20 picks at one time is too much) but the new month's nominations are open