Young Dracula উদ্ধৃতি

spirited_away posted on Jan 17, 2008 at 08:15PM
I wanna know what everyones favourite young dracula quote is.
should be amusing...

"I would rather be stuck inside a dead badger"
by the count

:)

Young Dracula 69 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 69

বছরখানেক আগে Abbibeach94 said…
dat is a gurd un...... ive heard "eat garlic" by ingrid many times but i cnt think of any uvas xx :]
বছরখানেক আগে crazyinlove2008 said…
"oh dear that bump on the head has turned him french again!" the count!
বছরখানেক আগে LadyWednesday said…
The Van Helsings's motto, that was the funniest thing. "Just as Boy scouts sing, around camp fires, there are no such things as vampires..."
বছরখানেক আগে babybell said…
In insomnia
" ... not to metion they have a terrible weakness for metaphor...' geek ingrid.
বছরখানেক আগে SESA said…
when did she say that exactly?

My fave is insomnia,
'...and a lollypop for being brave.' Robin
বছরখানেক আগে leanne060 said…
my fave episode is insomnia...

mine is "do you really think that there is an evil vampire in my blood" followed by ..and a lolly pop for being brave"

but I love Geek Ingids line ..."and they have a weakness for metaphor"

In episode 10 were Ingrid reflection catches up with her and Vlads voice breaks then Ingrid says ..."you have picked a good time for your voice to change"
বছরখানেক আগে leanne060 said…
oh forgot one Ingrids line to her father on many occassions "go and sit on a stake" or "kiss my cape"
বছরখানেক আগে werepuppy said…
*ahem* 'I'm not biting the bunny'
বছরখানেক আগে toyah13 said…
I can't think of many, but one of my favorites is when Ivan says "I was out of control, I was up to a hundred a day. I tried cutting down, patches, but nothing worked..."

:D
বছরখানেক আগে CountessCastle said…
I love loads of them, but "I'm not biting the bunny!" and When the Van Helsing's are talking.
Van Helsing; Then it's out with the garlic and steaks.
Jonno; You want me to invite him around for tea?
lol classics
বছরখানেক আগে PrettyInPynk said…
I dunno, I really like the mantra (is it mandra or mantra???) in Sweet Sixteen. I like when he shoutes "I said leave her alone" Me and my bezzie haven't stopped saying that ever since!
বছরখানেক আগে emeraldtears said…
I like it when ingrid and chloe are going
"bite her""slay her""bite her""slay her""bite her""slay her""bite her""slay her""bite her""slay her" ect. and the mantra
"sure as boyscouts sing round...." and when vlad goes
"leave her alone" and
"i'm not biting the bunny" also the convo between Ingrid and Will
"I'd love to go out with a vampire..attractive and deadly.", "do you mean that?", "yeah, sure", "will, i've got something to tell you... I'M a vampire!", "yeah Ok", "no really", "yeah, I believe you" *will laughs* *Ingrid bites him* the twins:"Typpicall, they fight then they kiss!"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
S*smile* Typical! Reminds me of dat lovey dovey couple in the cinema it was ma b-day me and my 2 mates ere wotching music n lyris :-/ and these two were like 5 rows infront of us and they wouldn't keep their hands of each other! I have a new fave *ahem*
"So we come from transilvania and live in a spooky old castle, but that doesn't mean were vampires." "Ah." "Yeah? Well Bring it on!"
Vlad, Vlad & Ingrid.. well cool..
I have a friend who does that kind of thing in cinemas. She was on a double date and my other friend had to sit next to her... she always sits at the back though.
Ha! I went with ma two friends, it was so funny cos Claudia tried to put her ahnd above the projector then we threw sweets at the couple, we nearly got sent out. We all shrieked "overuled!" When that old band played that song at the begginging, daters beware, me Sarah (hate her) and Claudia are date ruiners, we are your worst enemy!
"So we come from Translvania and live in a spooky old castle, but that doesn't mean were vampire's!" lol class!
YEs, it does! Isnt an actual quote but thats totally what mr branugh was thinking.
বছরখানেক আগে spirited_away said…
love that bit in when vampires go bad, where the red dude [i forget his name] says "garlic perfume?"
and the count just says "I bought it for my wife"
LOVE IT
His name is Justice Moreye i think... or thats what it sounded like.
RED DUDE= Boris
well i got that far, lol
evil evil boris. didnt like the ghv though so its not too bad
THe GHV was pretty awful ( in a bad way) he didnt have the power behind his words and we didnt see his ablities. I always thought everyone was supposed to listen to him, because when Vlad said things in that voice it was like whoooooo this guys powerful., but with GHV i just didnt get that feeling.
I know Vlad's way stronger than the ghv. Go Vlad. Did anyone else find vlad incredibly sexy when he used that powerful powerful voice?
It has to be

' Kurt got in the van with a strange fruit and vegatable family, he did not know why he was talking to his wristwatch, but he carried on doing it anyway.'
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Yeh he was, but when he flies in the chosen one not so sexy, i think.
No, not so sexy. His voice was just plain wierd, bt hey we can forgive him.
I have a new fave quote now from the last episode! When the Count says;
"Just because we wear capes, we're vampires? Just because we have a penchant for black, we're vampires? Just because we have fangs..and drink blood. We. Are. Vampires!" I love that bit, I don't know why though, it just rocks!
Yeh, i love that bit to. It sounds really cool when he says penchant.
I've noticed the vampires al ways were black and either purple, yellow, red.
im in agreement. its like a poem...but a really cool non-rhyming one
I know yeah, it's so cool then their just like "Oh my..." I love the Count, shame about the whole weird prison thing and Ingrid sitting in his throne and the possible fact that his son might be dead, but apart from that I bet he's OK XD
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
The way you said that was so funny. You said ' i love the count' and then you said 'shame about the prison thing' and its quite a big thing and then you said shame about which makes it seem like a really small thing. I learnt bout that like four years ago in english studying speech writing.... it has along complicated name of which i cannot remember.
lol. Your very clever (Im not being sarcastic by the way) =] And I no yeah, obviously it's a big thing
বছরখানেক আগে MrG said…
"Good day to you, mr...?"
"Count"
"Oh, mr. count, nice to meet you!"

:D
বছরখানেক আগে loulouppg said…
one of my fav quote is from se 1 ep 1.

"i hate being a vampire, it really sucks."
"but isn't that exactly the point."
বছরখানেক আগে amateras11 said…
my favourite is where the heart moniter in the hospital sets on fire and they all turn to look at her. "Oh thats right everybody blame ingrid"
বছরখানেক আগে 11relaxing said…
"eat garlic and die"
lol, when the Count's holding that plundger in series 1 episode 2, and he goes; "Ah, not I have the power." I love that bit...aswell XD
i love love love it when the count says in episode 13 all that stuff about jiang shi. he says it in such a gorgeous voice...anyway, thats not a quote...
i like "I bought that, for my wife" in ep' 12
lool, thats a good one. This one isn't funny, I just like it; "If I had a working heart it would of been touched." and when he says "I've been waiting all night to bite some sence into him!" =]
yeahh. most of these quotes are the counts...lol
বছরখানেক আগে countessdrac292 said…
My fav absolutely has 2 b in Baby Dracula wen Vlad says "take it out on the monkey why don't you" i love its gr8and he looked gr8 wen he sed it all angry n evryfing
"being a vampire really sucks"
"i'm not biting the bunny"
"mum, I think you better leave. and this time don't forget your baby."
"just because we live in a spooky old castle and come from translvania doesn't mean were vampires!"
"Just because we wear capes, we're vampires? Just because we have a penchant for black, we're vampires? Just because we have fangs....and drink blood. We. Are. Vampires!"
"Just because we wear capes, we're vampires? Just because we have a penchant for black, we're vampires? Just because we have fangs....and drink blood. We. Are. Vampires!"
When van helsing said:sure as boy scouts sing round campfires this school is full of vampires biting necks,inflicting pain i'me not gonna rest till there slayn.
বছরখানেক আগে RB13 said…
Count: " Talk to the cape 'cause the face ain't listening.

Robin: Vlad you're my best mate you know that don't you?
Vlad: " Robin.. i'm you're only mate"
lol. id forgotten about that one XD
বছরখানেক আগে evanopsi said…
I have a few favorites :D

"Oh, Ingrid, darling. I shall never understand this irrational jealousy of my favorite child" - The count

"Oh poo" - Vlad (sorry, I love it)

"Theres something rotten in the state of Vampiredom" - Ingrid (shakespear refrence)

Arrgh! Theres so many I love!
বছরখানেক আগে RB13 said…
@ evanopsi

in what episode said vlad oh poo? 'cause i remember when he said that..
বছরখানেক আগে Quendy said…
These are my favs :D

--

Eat garlic! - Ingrid

Ohh dear.. - The Count

Just as Boy scouts sing, around camp fires, there are no such things as vampires. - Van Helsnings

Yeah? Well bring it on! - Ingrid

I bought that for my wife - The Count

So we come from Translvania and live in a spooky old castle, but that doesn't mean were vampire's! - Vlad

Kurt got in the van with a strange fruit and vegatable family, he did not know why he was talking to his wristwatch, but he carried on doing it anyway - Kurt

Just because we wear capes, we're vampires? Just because we have a penchant for black, we're vampires? Just because we have fangs..and drink blood.. We.. Are.. Vampires..!
বছরখানেক আগে evanopsi said…
@ RB13

I can't actually remember :(