Young Dracula Eclipse

babybell posted on Jan 24, 2008 at 07:41PM
I can't wait for eclipse its going to be so cool...

Young Dracula 52 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 52

বছরখানেক আগে SESA said…
Totally agree. Yay tommorow!
বছরখানেক আগে babybell said…
OMG the closer it gets the longer i cant wait!!!!!!!
Ingrid bit will... OMG OMG OMG a people are starting to think there vampires.. . OMG!
বছরখানেক আগে werepuppy said…
....she bit him....she actually bit him....
Apprantly in the next one the Grand High Vampire sentences the count to death... but the grand high Vampire instead dies... OMG!!!!!! This is it! This is it! Vlad is probably the heir to the GHV's throne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, he has to transform early so vampire kind can have a boss!
OMG your right i never thought she would actually bite him... do you think hes going to transform... or die.
Will i mean.
...I hope he's a vamp now. I mean, there are pics on the young dracula fans group on facebook that have the actor playing will in a vamp type outfit so i think he might be a vamp.

And the next episode look so cool. We really are treading into deep and dark things here.
If Vlad comes out as the chosen one and the GHV's heir hes going to have to transform early... he will have no choice....
বছরখানেক আগে spirited_away said…
oh
my
gosh

that was amazing. i never thought she'd bite him...im proud :)
and do you think the count ended up biting mina?
বছরখানেক আগে leanne060 said…
I have just watched the Ecplise ep Im like nooooooo dont end it like that I wanted Ingrid to bite Will just not that fast ahhh well that girl dont hang around!!!! Defo watching next week

Fank q werepuppy for telling me that, has made my day!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Vlad's never had that great of a choice anyway. If he refuses to merge with his reflection it'll hunt him down. It's either take control...or be taken control of.
The Count probably did bite Mina...we'll find out next episode. Though I do hope Will's a vampire now. Would be sad to see him go.

and spirited_away get on msn!!
Maybe... ( ans. to spirited_away's q.) im not sure but things r going pretty d*** fast!
leanne060 next week ISN'T the series end. It's the second last. But it looks like it's gonna be a pretty important episode
No... don't leave me here!
pretty d**m fast indeed. oh come on this show is getting more and more awesome by the second
we won;t leave you here babybell, I'll keep replying lol
Do you know where i can watch it again now???? None posted on veoh... and the website i normally get it of doesn't have it on this week!
If they had a series 3 it probably wouldn't have gone so fast...
it was always gonna go this fast, the were in post production of the last episdoe of this season when they got the news about series 3.
Who do you think kills the GHV? Cose it says he comes ( i assume to Stokely) and sentences the count to death). DO you think it was the count? He might do that for Vlad if he knew vlad was the next one in line... or ingrid, wanting to become the vampire queen...
It's got to be either Ingrid or Vlad. I mean it is their dad sentenced to death, and i don't think even Ingrid wants to see that happen yet. The Count himself doing it is likely, but at the same time I don't think he's quite capable of it. Remember the evil code of conduct metioned in Sweet Sixteen? He seems to want to stick to that
I doubt Vlad would do it...
I think vlad genuinely thinks hes given being the chosen one up.
I don't Vlad thinks that. Not after Sweet Sixteen anyway
বছরখানেক আগে leanne060 said…
pheewwww thanks for telling me that werepuppy!!! I thought was a bit weird to end next week tho cheers
cant wait for next week now tho im really exited about it! lol
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
In the end did he really want to go out with a vampire ( Will) and he was just scared of the shock or did he actually not, in the end want to go out with a vampire because he realised they were cactually bl***y freaky.
I think Ingrid or Vlad kills the GHV, Ingrid because its called when vampires go bad, and when she bite will and probably the next episode to she going bad, and shes proper vampire, and the count's technically already gone bad, or Vlad, again because he is currently the definition of the word ' good' whereas ingrid is already kind of bad, therefore vlad can go bad and ingrid can't , but does vlad count as a vampire.
I think Will was freaked out a bit. Which to be honest, is excepted. I think he liked the idea of dating a vampire but when presented with a real (un)live vamp he just wasn't sure what to do.
No-one here could honestly say they wouldn't be at least a little bit freaked if the person they had been dating turned to them and showed off mega fangs
Vlad would count as a vampire 'cause he is pretty powerful without his full powers (I'm not sure I think I might be right in saying that scaring off a completely evil spirit counts as showing power)
Ingrid is a high possiblity. But something, just something, is saying to me don't rule out little Vladdy.
Yeh, Vlad fits better to " When Vampires Go Bad" then any other character in the whole thing because like i said, he is the only vampire thats "good" although in some episodes he is far from good.
Yeah, but even when he hasn't been good, I wouldn't say that Vlad's been outright evil. More likely 'slightly naughty'.
If Vlad kills the Grand High Vampire it could suggest that his dream in Insomnia was slightly prophetic. 'Finish me and take your rightful place'...so, anyone else thinking he's gonna spill about being the Chosen One?
By the way, in old stories, like really famous ones Count Dracula's (sr) first name is VLADAMIR so its Vladamir sr and Vladamir jr. isn't that cool?
Oh yeah. Count Dracula was Vlad the Impaler, fierce warrior. But it would get a little confusing if we knew that in the show.
Not if he can help it... he doesnt even want to be a vampire ( i think we can believe him on that one) and probably, if he did it, did it to save his dad. i think your right about it being prophetic though... because every ting else that happened in the dream world happened in real life... only that didn't... yet!
Oh Yeah... in the show.

Your right, it easier to keep the count being the count and vlad being vlad instead of having them both called vlad.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Yeah. True. Graham worked it out. Van Helsing became a 'vampire' (well had the Count sharing his body - that counts [pardon the pun]) Ingrid needed saving...huh a lot of its happened in the 'real' world if you actually pay attention to the episodes closely.
But then again if the counts dad came along ( which would be funny) he 'd be like ' VLADAMIR' to the count and the confusion would be funny.
I didnt think of that but yeah... your right!
lol yeah. Grandfather Dracula....no wait, he is dead, well slain. Because only boys can inherit the title and The Count wouldnt be the Count if his father were still (un)alive
You know how Graham figured it out? Well every body has figured it out when they've had the idea presented to them... like they know there vampires but they dont. Because if they know the Draculas well enough it all fits together!
বছরখানেক আগে brizo said…
Joss Agnew the director has mentioned that the slayers guild has a tactical division is it possible that they killed the Grand High Vampire
বছরখানেক আগে brizo said…
Then again if Will was turned could he have done it?
.....hang on...tactical division..ooo something's coming back to me now.
....that was a slight spoiler wasn't it? When he said that. And he did say we end on a huge reveal...oooo *laughs* ooh that would be good.
বছরখানেক আগে emeraldtears said…
SHE BIT HIM!! omg, i hope he becomes a vamp! Vlad has to kill the ghv in the next one and I hope we get to see will in that hot vamp outfit!
That vampire outfit was pretty hot.
With the tactical divisoin... that could be right but it doesn't fit in with the title ( When VAMPIRES go bad) and slayers arent vampires... if the slayers killed him it would be called " When Slayers Actually Get Good About What They Do"
বছরখানেক আগে SESA said…
Lol... So want to see will in a vamp outfit, also hope vlad does kill the GHV, that would be so cool!
Yep it would.
বছরখানেক আগে PrettyInPynk said…
I do think Vlad would do it, i dunno why i just have a hunch he will.. call it "killers instinct"