Young Justice OC'S!!! OC'S ORIGINS!

EclipseYJ posted on Jun 22, 2012 at 04:15PM
So most OC's are based of other people either in Marvel, DC, animes and many more so I was just wondering who you based you're off of!

OOC: I got Eclipse's sinister style from:

Esther from Orphan
Jigsaw from Saw
Yuno from Mirai Nikki
Alice from Alice: Madness Returns

I got her Emotionless personalty from:

Renee from Mew Mew power

I got her Kick ass powers from:

Colossum from the X-men (her power to turn into pure adamantium)
Wolverine and X-23 from the X-men(the way she acts + her past)
Death striker from Marvel(her claws)
Deadpool from Marvel(her gun skills)
Renee from Mew Mew Power (wolf D/N/A)
Raven from Teen Titans (her magic)
Agent Zero from Marvel(her gun skills and acrobat skills)
GOD ;)

cool ;) i think thats all XXX

Young Justice OC'S!!! 7 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে AislingYJ said…
OOC: Aisling was just completely random, but I got her gauging power from Kate of The Mysterious Benedict Society. The only ones of my OCs that are based off of something else is Mockingjay/Kat who is based off of Katniss from Hunger Games. My friend's OCs Caitlyn, Reese, and Constance are based off of the Mysterious Benedict Society. Oh and Esty and Zig are based off of a Maximum Ride fanfiction she wrote.
বছরখানেক আগে Obscurity98 said…
Harley, was kinda based off my love and adoration of Superman, (that is until he was mean to Superboy!)
That's where she gets her flight, invulnerability and super-strength. The controlling the elements just comes to me, i would love to do that in real life, so yeah. other than that, and her personality is based off, me but her outfit or battle kinda originates with valkyrie.
বছরখানেক আগে Red_HoodYJ said…
Hmmm, I wonder what my origins are. Let me think while I put my hand on my red helmet.

OOC: Oh, shut up AERO. I based her skills with guns and other weapons-

~Not to mention my look~

OOC: -off of Jason Todd aka Red Hood after watching Batman: Under the Red Hood. I based the never missing part off of Stark from the House of Night book series (I reccomend it if you're a High School student) and just pulled the healing thing out-

~Of her ass. She pulled it out of her ass.~

OOC: I was gunna say 'out of the recesses of my mind', but that works too.
বছরখানেক আগে Lyla_YJ said…
smile
IM BASED OFF THE PERSON BEHIND THE KEYBOARD!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে ShadowYJ said…
(Posting has KPossible)
This OC of mine, Shadow/Dana was based on me-We both have the same skills and abilities, feelings, appearances, style, and EVERYTHING.
The only difference we have is the name and the place where she lives-Otherwise we are the same person!

I made two other OC's Charlotte Valerie Hale and Sabrina Elizabeth Swift.

I made Charlotte alike like Wondergirl, Raven and MsMartain.
Wondergirl their alike because the bracelets that give her the powers identical like hers and is a blondie and a demi-god and a bit of their personality (not completely, just a very little)
Raven because of the courage and the way she controls her powers-with her emotions.
MsMartian because of the powers-they both have a telepathic mind and telekinesis.

I wanted Charlotte to have a relation to a original made DC character so i choose Wondergirl. I made Charlotte has Wondergirl's half-sister ('Cause they are both demi-gods and both their fathers are Zeus)

Sabrina/Devastator was just a simple unique character i made, all made from my own imagination and thinking. She is based on my mum and brother. Mum from her style and feelings/emotions. I wanted her to have the power of Earth 'cause my mum is a Taurus and I wanted her bold and also like a Virgo, a mature woman. I also gave her the power of fire like my brother-who is a leo and strong in emotion but caring for others.
So i basically used Astrology to make most of Sabrina-nice huh?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Veil_YJ said…
OOC: Well, I based Viel/Nevara off of my pure imagination. I've always liked the Dark Angel/Deamon girl type; they always grabbed my attention the most in shows and books, so I thought I would make one my self. I peiced together her personality from many of the dark characters from TV shows like Raven from TT and her secrecy, a bit of Megara (you'll find out why once I post Upon a Raven's Wing's) from Hercules, and the slightest hint of Chiron (I think that's how you spell his name) from Percy Jackson (even though he's not dark, he has a horrible Father [Chronos] like Raven and Arty) ;)

Her power's were really random, actually. Flight because of her wings was really the only actual logical choice. I just pulled the rest out of no where. Literally, I was writing and was like "Oh, it would be cool if she could have a sword. And for quick escapes, some fog would be nice. And what about her wings? She can't just walk around with them out all the time!...can she?" (Yes, I talk to myself occasionally, but only when no one can hear me ;))

Again, her outfit was really random. I thought she should have something black, to signify her darkness, and tight fitting for less wind-resistence. But that's really all the reasoning I had behind it. For her civvies, I wanted something casual, and when she's teaching, something very...teacher-like.

So yeah, that's how I created Veil ^.^ Chapter 1 of Upon a Raven's Wings should be up soon. You'll find out more about Nevara if you read it ;)
বছরখানেক আগে -BelovedRobin said…
Abel, Cain and Charm were mostly on whim. However for a few kinks like:

-Abel and Cain's name were taken from this webcomic called "Starfighter." The Webcomic characters have the whole "Cain is Black hair and Abel is Blonde" that's to my OCs appearance as far as hair color goes. Other than the name and hair color, the rest is my own design.

-Charm's sociopath like tendencies as well as rebellious (FIGHT THE MAN!!) whoo-haaa was influence by Tyler Durden (Fight Club) and Patrick Bateman (American Psycho). Which are my favorite characters from my favorite novel.

I do have a rule though when it comes to their origins, which is not to base them off of ME. I know they are my characters and not me, and I keep that in check when I create OCs.