Young Justice OC'S!!! Newe Fanfic

Gunfire posted on Nov 15, 2012 at 09:28PM
You guy probably alredy knowe thad i am a huges Sci Fi fan, so i am going to write a shi fi fanfic, if you want your oc's in it just sing them up her (you can put in as muths as you like, i will try to use them).
The senario is this: it is about 100 years in the futher, and humanty has discoverd, space travel laser wapons (al the basic sci fi stuff), humans have met some friendly ailiens ad fored a allians/coalation, but the is an intergalactik war going on, and and a lot of heos and villans have joind the humans milatary, to figt in the war.
If you want yout oc in than just fill in this.

Name(if knowne (you can just put in wart name others will use)):
age (in 100 years if you use an axisting oc):
Apearance:
powers:
skills:
personalaty:
Bio:
way oc lived thad long ( only is you use an existing oc, make up ass crazy a reson as you want, evyting is allowde):
Relationschip:
Whist part of the mialtary the oc figts fore (fleet, ground forces, spec ops):
whits role the oc hase in the milatary part ( marine, pilot, gunner ,ect (evry ting allowed as long as it fits in a sci fi army)):
whis enymy you think the allaince should figt (other aliens, inteligend ai's, evryting is allowed aslong as it fits in the Sci Fi teme):
last edited on Dec 02, 2012 at 12:58PM

Young Justice OC'S!!! 5 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে ReneYJ said…
tongue
Name(if known (you can just put in wart name others will use)): Rene Kenna Oshea

Age (in 100 years if you use an existing oc): 117 (looks 17 cause of magic)

Appearance: red hair, brown eyes, pale skin, 5'7"-ish

Powers: Sorceress (spells, potions, etc.)

Skills: Gun,sword, acrobatics, karate

Way oc lived that long ( only is you use an existing oc, make up ass crazy a reason as you want, everything is allowed): Magic

Relationship: No idea

Which part of the military the oc fights fore (fleet, ground forces, spec ops): ground forces

Which role the oc has in the military part ( marine, pilot, gunner ,ect (everything allowed as long as it fits in a sci fi army)): gunner

Which enemy you think the alliance should fight (other aliens, intelligent ai's, everything is allowed as long as it fits in the Sci Fi theme): I don't know
বছরখানেক আগে InfinityYJ said…
Name: Phoenix (prefers Nix)
Apearance: black hair that goes about mid-back with a gold streak, gold eyes, thin, normal height
powers: fire, flight, telepathy, ability to change appearance
skills: Hand-to-hand, bo staff, throwing knives, aims somewhat well with a gun
way oc lived thad long: Any time she died she reincarnated
Relationship: Married, man's last name is Stone (can't say much because of spoilers.)
Whist part of the mialtary the oc figts fore (fleet, ground forces, spec ops): *shrugs* whatever pilot is usually?
whits role the oc hase in the milatary part: fighter pilot
whis enymy you think the allaince should figt (other aliens, inteligend ai's, evryting is allowed aslong as it fits in the Sci Fi teme): No clue... AI's would be cool.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Gunfire said…
I should have mentions this, but whit things like pilot, pleas put in preferebel pilot type, Figter pilot, transport, bomber, figter bober, capital schip, bomberschip ect.
Sorry i dit not mention thad, but paes make the diskription as describing as pocibel.
বছরখানেক আগে -BelovedRobin said…
All my OCs are humans with no inhumane abilities that'll make them live for a long time, so I guess I'll make a new one.
Name: N/A, but he's codename is," Jasper."
Apearance: link
Powers: None.
Skills: He is a star aviator with a lazer-pointed accuracy. He is a kick-boxer and has a peak strength of a boy his age. Jasper has the knowledge melee and handgun, and use it fairly well. Jasper has a knack of getting info he needs.
Way the OC lived that long: He isn't a meta or anything, he's a regular human being whom was born in that time period.
Relationship: None.
Which part of the OC fights for: Pilot and/or Special Ops. Depending on the job.
Which enemy you think the alliance should fight (other aliens, intelligent ai's, everything is allowed as long as it fits in the Sci Fi theme): He's with an underground rebel group where they believe Humans and Aliens should get along.

You should really ask for short brief on their history and personality quirks. It what defines the character rather then the powers. Just because the person has the knowledge, that doesn't make them wise.
বছরখানেক আগে Gunfire said…
Thanks,
totaly forgot thad whit this one.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে