Young Justice OC'S!!! Meck fanfic series. ( AU)

Gunfire posted on Dec 30, 2012 at 08:11PM
OOC: oke i have been wathsing way to muths gundam latly, and came up whit this idee beceas of it.

Oke it is in a anternet unifurse, in whits humans have found an endels power shouse and in whit tecnolagie is very advance, but hhumans are still figting, and beceas of the tecnologie and power most figets are fout wheit armies of mobiel suits ( kind of mecks), and the team figt to stop the violce, they have superoit and realy strong mobiel suits but beceas of there goals the ofthen figest agiens overwelming odds. the unite nations still exit but have littel power to intevear in th coflics so the team is fore thad the only hope.
if you want your oc to be a pilot of a mobiel suit in the fanfic give me a very deitald bio, this needs to be atleast in it:

oc:
Name:
Personanty:
Ralatioship:
Skilles:
Powers ( if you want them to be used in the mobiel suit, i see if i can make it work, whit the tech):
Background:

mobiel suit:
name ( if you want the mobiel suit to have one):
apearance (mosly colors and specal feiters beceas the basik chasie is the same and muths of the apearce has to do whit the wapons):
Wapons (moste will be energie based so say if you want them to fire acal metal, or in case of a mely wapon if you want it to be real metal, shields same thing):
Special abilatie (plaes make it somting thad is abel to do whit tech.):
Special whises fore the mobiel suit:
notes:
last edited on Dec 30, 2012 at 08:32PM

Young Justice OC'S!!! 3 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে GlitterPuff said…
cake
RENE!!!!!
Name: Rene Kenna Oshea
Appearance: red hair down her back with bangs covering her left eye, brown eyes, about 5 foot 5 inches, pale skin, tattoo on her left wrist of a heart and the word love underneath, permanent scar going through her heart, burn marks up both her legs
Personality:Energetic, loves adventures, enthusiastic and crazy sometimes. Has the mind and spirit of an 8 year old at times, but is reliable when needed most. Loving and caring, but sometimes troubled.
Relationship: Boyfriend= Twan
Skills: Karate, Gymnastics
Powers ( if you want them to be used in the mobile suit, i see if i can make it work, whit the tech): Any sorceress powers possible. (force fields, levitation spells, etc.)
Mobile suit: You choose!
name ( if you want the mobile suit to have one): The Awesomely Amazing Suit
Appearance (mostly colors and special features because the basic chasie is the same and muths of the appearance has to do whit the weapons): PURPLE!!
Weapons (most will be energy based so say if you want them to fire acal metal, or in case of a mely weapon if you want it to be real metal, shields same thing): Gun and/or energy sword
Special wishes fore the mobile suit: ........ derp ............. I got nothing
notes: Rene isn't going to let someone get hurt before her, so either move out of her way or try not to get hurt
বছরখানেক আগে SilverWings13 said…
*_* Epic vid.

oc: SilverWings

Name: Aryess Weston (secret)

Apearance: 5'5"; fair hair; light gray eyes; always wears her angel-charm nacklace; two tattoos (one on left shoulder, one on lower back, both hidden from view).

Personanty: mature for her age, but often acts like a kid to keep up the good mood; trustworthy though doesn't trust many others; very friendly unless she feels threatened; stubborn.

Ralatioship: girlfriend of Bentley Thompson

Skilles: knife handling, martial arts, street fighting, mild acrobatics, espionage, pick-pocketing, "charming" people (sweet-talking/ kissing up)

Powers ( if you want them to be used in the mobiel suit, i see if i can make it work, whit the tech): None B)

Background: short version- parents killed when she was 6, lived with her brother in Gotham since then, bro (Daemian) got kidnaped, she joined the team, met her long-lost other bro (Declan) and Daemian's son (riley), found out Dae was killed by the Magistrate, yadda yadda yadda, bluh, bluh, bluh

mobiel suit: UHm... dark grey and awesome...

name ( if you want the mobiel suit to have one): Wing Machine (yup, it's cliche AND cheesy)

apearance (mosly colors and specal feiters beceas the basik chasie is the same and muths of the apearce has to do whit the wapons): yeah.. dark grey.. Glowing red eyes.. I don't really know how this works.

Wapons (moste will be energie based so say if you want them to fire acal metal, or in case of a mely wapon if you want it to be real metal, shields same thing): can she shoot like, daggers and poison darts from her writs? Like, a hidden blade for bots?

Special abilatie (plaes make it somting thad is abel to do whit tech.): shooting lasers from it's eyes!

Special whises fore the mobiel suit: ..can it have wings to fly? Does that even make any sense?

notes:PICKLES!
বছরখানেক আগে Gunfire said…
@ Sil
the dagers are easy to do, thouw poisen hase no uses sindes it ar mecks, i can make the dagers like radiocontroled so the can retun thad is the most logical option ther.

and whinges wont be efectif, sinds al mobiel suits fliew by using trusters in ther legs, thouw i can make the wings in somekind of wapon, mabe a dager shoort, a shield or somting like thad.