2012 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Who's the all-time best turtle? Let the war begin!

123cosmo4 posted on Mar 09, 2013 at 10:17PM
I think the best hero in a half shell is Raphael! It was so hard to choose, but I really like Raph's assertiveness and devotion when it comes to a fight. He may be a little rough, but a loyal buddy to have in the team. Go Raph!

2012 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 9 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে dovesjacob4ever said…
smile
Mikey
বছরখানেক আগে MagicWinxBloom said…
Raph!! :D
বছরখানেক আগে Fan-tastic123 said…
big smile
Raph by a long shot!
বছরখানেক আগে tmntlover128821 said…
heart
I fucking love Raphael !!!! So bad !!!!!! I'm in love and is lover !!!!!
 I fucking প্রণয় Raphael !!!! So bad !!!!!! I'm in প্রণয় and is lover !!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে KatieK102 said…
... I LOVE that picture! Where did you find it?

Oh yea... GO RAPH!
বছরখানেক আগে ewollenman said…
Raphael all the way
বছরখানেক আগে kezuki18- said…
I don't mean to be rude but you all are wrong .....I'm sorry but the best turtle is
MIKEY!!!. HE IS JUST SO CUTE!
 I don't mean to be rude but আপনি all are wrong .....I'm sorry but the best কচ্ছপ is MIKEY!!!. HE IS
বছরখানেক আগে MephadowFan1 said…
Raphael Hamato!!!! He's the most awesome and hot!!!! I may relate to Michelangelo a lot more. but Raphael is my favorite turtle and always will be!!
বছরখানেক আগে turtlegirl2001 said…
Well, my favourite is their leader, Leo. He will always be my favourite. He's the friendliest of the four and he's an amazing leader. Besides, he has two teams, one is his own team like Raph, Donnie and Mikey and the other is his Master Splinter's clan the Hamato clan which Splinter passed to Leo just before he died.
 Well, my favourite is their leader, Leo. He will always be my favourite. He's the friendliest of the