উপদেশ I feel invisible

Alx_master posted on Jan 13, 2009 at 03:18AM
Ok. I am shy person when I moved to another school, but once i'm there let myself go. I've recently moved from school and I don't know a lot of people. I barely talk at school ,but i was getting over it. Then I had a haircut in which I do not look good. Now I feel Like I'm at the bottom again. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

উপদেশ 3 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Alx_master said…
crying
i need help:(
বছরখানেক আগে bonesluver126 said…
smile
Try and start up a conversation with someone you feel is nice and might be in the same boat as you. Don't worry about being scared about talking to them, just take a chance... you might make a new friend! If you don't, well, at least you tried. If it's a really tight knit group, try and find some way to relate to them. Agan, if you never take any chances, nothing good will ever come into your life. If they are acting rude, just wait a bit. The sitation should improve over time. Oh, and a hair cut is just a hair cut. I used to feel that way about myself, and got really depressed. I learned that if I didn't want to be that way, I had to beleive in myself. Tell yourself that you look good, and other people will start to believe it too. (Trust me... IT WORKS!!!)
If you wanna talk about anything else, feel free to message me anytime.
Hope that helps... and good luck!
বছরখানেক আগে duckey94 said…
Just try and talk to people who look like nice people. All you need is one friend and that will open up so many doors.