Against Animal Cruelty! শিয়াল HUNTING

Berni posted on Nov 06, 2008 at 07:15PM
Hi There every one.I would like to know your views on fox hunting,do you think it is cruel?Here in the Uk it is supposed to be banned but i'm sorry to say in some areas that law is ignored and some hunts still take place.persnonally i am appauled by this practice wether its fox!s,stags,deer,badgers ect.I feel it is absolutely cruel who are we to take life so freely and so horribly.I am a firm believer that nature takes care of it's self!

Against Animal Cruelty! 4 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে 18wanda said…
Fox hunting is not right. I think hunting should be used only for food only, not for fun. In my opinion the animals in the wild have lived free lives. The meat at the store comes from pigs and cows who sit in little pens until the day they die. Hunting is not cruel unless people do it for fun and make no use of the animal they have killed. Killing a fox to have it mounted is cruel.
বছরখানেক আগে Twilight_Lilly said…
ick. for my 8th birthday my uncle gave me a REAL fox scarf, not faux as in fake- it was real. it took every little ounce of me not to push my uncle out the window. after that, i didnt throw it away, i gave it to my bunny for a bed. i still have the fox fur. i didnt want that poor fox to be forgotten and tossed aside like a pile of rubbish. anyway i am fully against it. it is cruel and wrong.
বছরখানেক আগে Mistyflower said…
angelic
Foxes are my favorite animals. I think fox hunting is horrible. They need their fur more than we do. I have a rabbit pelt, and I think I'm gonna let my puppy have it for a bed (even if he might chew it a little) like Twilight_Lily did with her fox scarf. If an animal is hunted no part of it should be wasted.
বছরখানেক আগে realkate said…
angry
its called fox penning not hunting u moran get ur faces rite