আলেকজান্ডার রেবাক LISTEN TO THIS VOICE! :)

MalliePe posted on Oct 17, 2010 at 02:51PM
Hey everybody!
I know that this has nothing to do with Alex. But because I know, you all have good music taste, would you then listen to this video, and tell me here, what you think of it? And if you really like it, send the link it to ohters?
A would be very graceful if you would listen!
Thank you very! much :)
Here is the link:

link
save

আলেকজান্ডার রেবাক 4 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Tianalove said…
Good voice, but maybe a little bit intonation problems..and she doesn`t always hit the right note..(it`s a bit complicated to explain it in English..) But a good voice :)
Maybe some singing-lessions could be good?
then she could sing even more beautiful :)
I also think that the genre isn`t the right one, she should sing more blues/jazz or ballads..

Btw; Is it you who`s singing? :)
বছরখানেক আগে MalliePe said…
smile
Thank you for your oppinion!
She is taken singing-lessons, but she knows that it's not sound good all the time. But as a says to her, it sounds good anyway ;)
But she is more to the slow songs and not the ballads!
- No it's not me, it is my friend. But she thinks it's too embarissing to post it herself :D
বছরখানেক আগে JonBonJoviGIRL said…
heart
Good voice but she needs to take care of the rhythm... I think she needs to sing louder, too. Maybe it's not just about her, I think the song is not good... But great voice anyways.. Next time choose a melodic song..:))))))
বছরখানেক আগে MalliePe said…
smile
Thank you for your oppinion!
Yea, in the end she goes a little bit of the rythm, but she has a bit difficult to sing with music on.
And we will think about choosing a melodic song next time! :)