জীবন্ত Corpse Party [ Remake ]

ErzaScarletXX posted on Jul 07, 2020 at 02:23PM
[ Plot ]

The Corpse Party series concerns a group of Japanese high school students who, after celebrating their school's culture festival, are telling ghost stories and perform a ritual. The game's antagonist is the ghost of a little girl in a red dress who seeks vengeance for her wrongful death

[ Character Format ]

- Name
- Small description on their looks + Personality
- Picture [ Optional ]

[ Living or Dead ]

Living ;
-

Dead ;
-

জীবন্ত 56 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-56 of 56

বছরখানেক আগে ErzaScarletXX said…
Nm, wbu
oop-
[ci]- N I N A A Y A K I

[ci] General Information

[ci] Nickname(s) : Aya, Kiki
[ci] Age : Seventeen
[ci] Dob : July first
[ci] Pronouns : She / Her
[ci] Gender : Cis-gendered woman
[ci] Birth Place : Osaka, Japan
[ci] Sexuality : Pansexual

[ci] Appearance

[ci] Ayaki is a rather petite girl, standing at the height of four eleven, the girl only manages to weighs supposedly forty five kilograms. Ayaki has dark brown locks, that of which reaches her shoulders in a layered hairstyle, paired with a pair of thinly made curtain bangs. She had honey brown eyes with matches well with her tanned, olive complextion. Just like her height, Ayaki has small features as well, whether it was her button nose, or the lack of a top lip she had inherited from her parents. Scattered across her body had been groups of freckles and an occasional mole here and there, defining the girl further.

[ci] Personality

[ci] Ayaki was just you average seventeen year old girl who had done somewhat well in school. She had been a rather straight foward teenager, happy to spread her opinion around, mainly driven by honesty. Anothing thing Ayaki had been known for was her way too bubbly and optimistic demenor, always wishing to see the best in things despite the situation currently at hand.
 [ci]- N I N A A Y A K I [ci] General Information [ci] Nickname(s) : Aya, Kiki [ci] Age : Seve
বছরখানেক আগে Mega-X said…
Nice
Well shit
বছরখানেক আগে Mega-X said…
Well damn