আর্থার ও গোয়েন অনুরাগী Of The মাস (March)

tns31091 posted on Mar 30, 2012 at 03:13AM
It is that time again to vote for the FOTM. Last month the very popular Kbrand5333 took home the gold, who is it going to be this time. Submit your nominations here, and April 15 at midnight (tax deadline US) we'll choose a winner. YAY!

আর্থার ও গোয়েন 10 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে tns31091 said…
monkey
I vote nsk...
Also, I know some of you said that people who were nominated previously, should not be nominated again. I wasn't a member the last times, so I don't know. But, to eliminate confusion, can someone post a list of previous winners, thanks!
বছরখানেক আগে kbrand5333 said…
Huh. I didn't even know I won...

I nominate itsastart for her brilliance and sportyshuie for her fics and art.
বছরখানেক আগে HumbleQueen said…
smile
I want to nominate alimazimmer! And thank her for all the fun she's provided with her quizzes.
বছরখানেক আগে BradAngeleyes said…
cake
Maybe next time we should do the Fan of the Month as a Pick, so people can vote and we can actually see who's in the lead, just an idea.

Congratulations Kim, I didn't know you had won either, I was looking out for the results but obviously I missed it.

You do realise you have to write an acceptance speech? Anyway, here's some cake to get your creative juices flowing Miss Valedictorian.
বছরখানেক আগে kbrand5333 said…
kiss
Here's my speech:

Thanks, you guys all rock!
বছরখানেক আগে tns31091 said…
I posted the winner on the wall!
বছরখানেক আগে EPaws said…
cool
Okay next time we just plain vote and then no confusion which is what we use to do. Congrats KBrand and your questions will be coming to you on Sunday.
বছরখানেক আগে EPaws said…
sunny
I vote ITSASTART for next month, assuming that is for March 2012. I do NOT ever wish to be nom'd again. Just making that clear.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে sportyshuie said…
wink
Yay ... voting time again :)
Julie for me ... she deserves it, for everything!!
And Kim, glad i'm the first to tell you about your win ... *chuckle*
বছরখানেক আগে RosalynCabenson said…
smile
Congrats Km! I nominate Julie and HumbleQueen!