look above for my question ^^^

Atonement 6 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে PoppyHip said…
Yeah I'm dying to know too!
বছরখানেক আগে Michellebob said…
its ok we wont bite! come forward!!
বছরখানেক আগে thecon said…
Hi... it was me. I was an extra in the movie and kind of felt I had to do it. I loved this movie!
OMG you guessed why i wanted to know!
What was it like?? Im so excited i want to know some details!
বছরখানেক আগে thecon said…
It was really amazing.... I was in the sequence on the Dunkirk Beach, and we filmed it at Red Car near Grimsby (very Hollywood). The beach was completely kitted out by the art department, and it was like stepping back in time. When we were filming you could look around at all the other extras, and as long as there were no cameras (which there often wasn't) it felt like we were actually in the war.

It was awesome, and so much fun. I've got loads to say about it all... costumes, people, the filming, the deleted scenes... but maybe a soapbox would be better. To sum up, it felt like 3 days of time travel, and I would happily go back again.
AHH! im so jealous. That sounds amazing. You were in the best scene of the film!! Everytime i watch that scene i get goosebumps. It is so perfect and long and so real!
Please do write a soapbox on it (sorry im being pushy) because i for one would love to read it. im sure others would too!