অবতারঃ দ্যা লাস্ট এয়ারবেন্ডার অবতার RP

funkmasterd posted on Dec 24, 2011 at 08:19PM
ok so u have to have ur own character, u can be who ever u want but there will be no talking crap about anyone or ur out

LET HAVE FUN

অবতারঃ দ্যা লাস্ট এয়ারবেন্ডার 1277 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 1277

বছরখানেক আগে Ripcore said…
Ripcore: -He tenses- the avatar is alive!? -he breaks through the tree line as soon as he asks and looks at what was going on- Whats happening here?
বছরখানেক আগে funkmasterd said…
Konaha: brother? where have u been? whose this?
বছরখানেক আগে aprilacne said…
Amy Lee:My name is Amy Lee Di, I'm sure you heard of my father.Anyway I ran away and I met the twins-gustures to Jinx and Jenx-Then I became a firbender, found the Avatar and fell inlove with him.Then after a few days he left now he's back and MY FATHER AND THE REST OF THE DARKNESS IS TRYING TO KILL MY BOYFRIEND!
Ripcore: Takuya, you want me too? -he glances at them both-
Amy Lee:-is sudenly happy-Takuya!-hugs him-Of I was so worried about you!I didn't know if Sora got you.
Takuya: want u to what? kill the avatar? yes i do -points to Konaha- there u go now kill him
বছরখানেক আগে frosttakahashi said…
Kuro: *looks Ripcore up and down* What are you talking about?
Jenx:-hides Kuro behind himself-

Amy Lee:-steps back untill shes infront of Konaha, takes a fire bending stance-
Ripcore: But isnt he? -he hesitates and gazes at everyone-
Takuya: Ripcore just do what u were asked to do plz i can bare to know he's alive any longer, im sorry Amy but i can't let this monster live...he must die
Jinx:-is the only one who isn't hostile twards Ripcore-He isn't what sweety?

Amy Lee:-she makes a tunnle of fire around her legs and it lifts her into the air and she bends the fire in the other derection that she was facing(the same derection as takuya was facing) and dashs off-

Jenx:Amy!-glares at Takuya-Why?WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT!WE FINALLY GOT HER HAPPY AND YOU RUENED IT!

Jinx:Jenx!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Ripcore: -looks confused and defencive- Why would you want your own brother dead? -looks towards Jinx in confusion as a flame starts to form in his hand-
বছরখানেক আগে AceDarkwolf17 said…
Master: No one kills the Avatar but me! ~lands 15 feet from the group~

Serenity: ~lands~ Wer're here!

Zin: ~lands~ ......

Sora: ~lands~ Time to kill!
Ripcore: -he quickly jumps back and fires the flame towards the new group-
Sora: -deflects the fire away- If you stand with them, you WILL die

Zin: -looks around- Where is Amy Lee
Ripcore: -He glares angerly- Why do i feel like i know you? -another flame starts to form in my hand- I dont know these people, but i wish to do what i can to help them.. I tell you this now friends. I am no ordinary fire bender and i WILL destroy you if i must.
Sora: Cute

Master: Which one of you is the Avatar?
Jinx:-looks completly scarred-

Jenx:-snarls-Your daughter ran off crying because of him-points at Takuya-

-lightning apperes out of nowhere and hits Zin in the back-

Amy Lee:-charges at the them with lightning surounding her body-Didn't think Mom never taught me anything did you?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Ripcore: -the fire in his hand turns into lighting, he points his hand at the group- I suggest you leave.
Zin: ARGH. -appears behind Amy Lee- Your weak like your mother was -shoots lightning at her that launched her to Jinx and the others-
Master: WHICH ONE IS THE AVATAR! ANSWER ME!
Ripcore: -he jumps and catches amy, sets her down and looks at there master- I am the Avatar.
Master: I highly doubt that. I can feel your power, and you're weak

Sora: HAHAHA

Serenity: HAHAHA
Amy Lee:-screams in pain-

Jinx:Amy!

Jenx:AMY!-sees red-I'M GONNA MURRDER EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Konaha: U WANT ME...COME AND GET ME -goes into the avatar state, winds surrounding him blowing everything away- u still wanna try and fight me even though i have incredible power?
Ripcore: -anger pulses through him, fire begins to surround his body, his power lvl increases derasticaly. He puts an arm infront of jenx- Dont be stupid. -he begins to walk towards the group- Dont make me angry. -he glares with deep hatred-
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Master: The power of Darkness rivals that of the Avatar State. That means my pow..... -he suddenly was pierced by a blade-

Sora: You mean MY power

Master: You'll p....p... -bursts into a dark mist that is absorbed into Sora through his eyes and mouth-
Ripcore: -He glances at the Avatar- Please, let me help you
Sora: Lets have a little game. It will be a 2 out of 3 fight. You win, we will leave this continent and stay away for ever.. If we win, all of you will become our slaves.

Sora: What do you say?
Ripcore: A 3v2 fight? hardly seems fair. -lightning forms in his hand- OR, we just kill you and be done with it.
Sora: Are you stupid? I said 2 out of 3 fights. It means 2 wins grants you the victory.
Konaha: i accept
Ripcore: -he smirks- ah yes my bad. -he glances at the avatar-
Kuro: You bastards!! *riding an air current he dashed at Serenity and started fighting with her while hitting her in certain spots trying to block her chi*
Ripcore: -He glances at Jenx, Jinx, Amy, And the Avatar- If you leave i can hold them off long enough. -as Kuro charges Serenity, i charge after Sora and initiate, throwing a series of punches all over his body-
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Kuro: *gets launched into the air by a whip of water* Shit! *he put his fingers to his mouth as he whistled very loudly*

At that moment a large wolf bat flew out from the nearby trees and tackled Serenity
-Sora and Serenity stumble back-

Sora: Attacking before the fight starts will get you a penalty - appeared behind Ripcore and placed his fingers on his neck. Then he did a direct contact lightning attack. He then used a wind attack to knock Kuro off the Wolf bat-
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
angry
Ripcore: GAHHH -he puts his hand on sora, making a ball of fire explode in his palm, shooting him away-
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Jenx:THATS IT!-lunges at sora and starts punching his face-
Ripcore: JENX NO!
Kuro: Jenx!! *he recovered and pushed him out of the way as Sora was about to blast him with lightning*
Ripcore: - He charges after Sora again, sending flames at his face- Die Already!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Kuro: *after being blasted by the lightning he flew into the trunk of a tree and sank to the ground* Shit...that hurt...
Jenx:-crawls over to Kuro-Kuro, babe?

Amy Lee:Konaha!
Sora: HAHAHAHA -wiping blood from his mouth- Now that you're all worked up, the fights can begin. I forgot to mention, but there is a rule of these fights. It is; No outside help. That will result in that team getting an aoutomatic loss. The first fight will be....

Zin: Me. -steps forward- I challlenge my daughter
Jenx:-sees red and just flad out charges-

Amy Lee:-stops him-No, I'll do it. Go back to Kuro. He needs you.
Kuro: *coughs up blood* Shit..that hit did more than i thought* he tried to get up but fell over*
Konaha: Amy...be careful i can't lose u
Jenx:-goes back to Kuro and helps him lean agenst the tree-Where does it hurt.

Amy Lee:-looks back at Konaha-I love you.-kisses him-
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Konaha: i love u to, now win this fight cause there is no way im losing u