অবতারঃ দ্যা লাস্ট এয়ারবেন্ডার অবতার RP

funkmasterd posted on Dec 24, 2011 at 08:19PM
ok so u have to have ur own character, u can be who ever u want but there will be no talking crap about anyone or ur out

LET HAVE FUN

অবতারঃ দ্যা লাস্ট এয়ারবেন্ডার 1277 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 1277

বছরখানেক আগে elmozachary1995 said…
"What is it you want to tell me?"
বছরখানেক আগে funkmasterd said…
Konaha: Well...im the new avatar
বছরখানেক আগে aprilacne said…
Jenx:*bows*It is an honner to be in Avatar's presance..
Konaha: Plz don't it makes me uncomfortable when people do that i like the simple hand shake. -Konaha rises his hand towards Jenx-
Jenx:I'm just kiddin' dude.*shakes his hand*

Amy Lee:So can I teach you what I know of fire bending?!

Jenx:*glares down at amy lee*No fire bending...your other parents could be around and mom doesn't want you hurt.

Amy Lee:But that's not fair!You always get to bend and I don't!I should have gone with Jinx!She let's me do the stuff that you don't let me do!*kicks him in the shin and runs away*
-Konaha makes a big ring of fire stopping Amy Lee- "thanks for the offer but i got it already"
laugh
Amy*takes some of the fire and starts bnding and doing little tricks*

Jenx:Amy Lee!Stop, someone migh-*makes a rock shield in sront of him*

Amy:*trows a fireball at him*Can you help me practic?Pleas!

Jenks:*laughs*I guess we could help you...Alright, see if you can split this in half...*shoots a small bolder at her*

Amy Lee:*sidsteps it and cuts it in half with a fire wip*Got anything bigger!
Konaha: I have an idea but ur not ready for it so just keep to the simple stuff
Amy Lee:What is it?
Konaha: Ur not ready forget i brought it up
Jenx:*throws di lee hand cuffs at her*

Amy Lee:*surounds herself in a closed off tunnel of fire*
-opens up the tunnel and forms the fire into a dragon and sends it at Amy Lee-
Amy Lee:*slows it down and throws it back*

Jenx:*laughs*
-makes the dragon disappear then lunches self up in air and comes down and makes earth spikes all around Amy Lee and one right in front of her-
Jenx:*forms them up so its like a cage*

Amy Lee:*playfuly flips him off*
Konaha: U ready to stop i really don't want to hurt u
Amy Lee:*hears consern in voice, nods in understandment*

Jenx:Wow, first time she's ever stoped at anything.*makes the spikes go away*Amy, you ok?

Amy Lee:*hugs him*Better.
Konaha: Now just keep to the basics ok?
Amy Lee:*small nod*Jenx, can I go play with some of my other friends?I know the way home.

Jenx:Sure, I'll be there when you get back.

Amy Lee:*hugs him then does a little bow at Konaha before running off*
Konaha: She's a sweet girl but kind of a hand full how do u manege?
Jenx:Well, it's kinda hard to explain...She, I think, ran away from her own parents, for what ever resson I don't know, and joined my family,

Jenx: she was so cold, damp and looked like a lost puppy to Jinx and my mom but to me, being all high and mighty like my dad was, I refused to have any contact with the fire nation except to slaughter them so I stayed away from her...And then later she grew on me...
বছরখানেক আগে AceDarkwolf17 said…
[Im curious....what nation r your characters currently in????]
(how about we're in the earth nation?)
(OK!)
Konaha: Yes i see, i've never had something like that myself, my family neglected me and treated me poorly...thats why i try not to get to close to people but im fine with being lonely i don't need a family i just need my friends
Jenx:*looks at him shocked and sad*
Konaha: It's ok though i have grown to like it but it's still nice to come back and check on everyone
[Ember Island. Ambassador for Fire Nation's Beach House]

-A man in a black outfit with only his eyes showing appears hopping out of the window. He makes his way down the side of the house and disappears into the darkness-

Servant: The Ambassador has been killed!!!!! Contact Fire Lord Zuko

-The assassin met up with a hooded figure in the woods back in the Earth Nation. The hooded man gave the assassin a bag of money for completing his job. They parted their separate ways and the assassin went back to his village-

Kid: Welcome back, Lord Sora
বছরখানেক আগে bobos said…
i will be azula
sweet new person
surprise
YAAAY!, Oh btw that is jenx,the one on the right, and jinx,left,....yeah I used a base cuz I suck at f'ing drawing...)

Jenx:*nods*
---
Jinx:*making lunch*

Amy Lee:*walks in*Jinx?

Jinx:Hi Amy Lee.

Amy Lee:Jinx, just call me Amy please.

Jinx:Ok, did anything happen while you where with Jenx?

Amy Lee:We met the new Avatar, his name is Konaha, and he and Jenx helped me practice my fire bending.

Jinx:*drops a bowl of pudding*You met who?
 YAAAY!, Oh btw that is jenx,the one on the right, and jinx,left,....yeah I used a base cuz I suck at
-Konaha walked in as they were talking- "hello my name is Konaha i guess Amy already told u who she met today, it's true....im the new avatar"
Jinx:*smiles*Jinx, so, your the one who helped Amy with her bending?I hope she didn't give you any trouble.
-konaha chuckled- "not at all it was a piece of cake, she may not be super good...but she does show much potential as a bender"
Amy Lee:*grins up from cleaning up the pudding*Really!

Jinx:Would you like anyting to eat?
-Sora goes to his house and sits down to drink his tea. His housekeeper brings some strange person in to meet him. He sat down in front of Sora-

Man: I hear u do assassinations

Sora: U heard right

Man: I need a certain person dead. He is a very important person and my master will pay u big time

Sora: Who am I assassinating

Man: The Avatar

Sora: -a look of shock came to his face followed by a smirk- Avatar, u say. I'll need time to prepare. I'll head out in a few days

Man: He was last seen here in the Earth Nation

Sora: That changes everything. I'll start right away... Good Day

-The man left and Sora got his gear ready. He said by to his village and went to complete his job-
-we see Konaha in an open field shirtless with a staff and a small circle of land surrounded by water, he starts twirling it in a beautiful fashion, he's also jumping and slamming it on the ground like he's fighting, then he drops the staff and jumps high in the air and when he lands a circle of air forms from the impact, then he jumps up and twists and when he lands he punches the ground and a wall of earth comes up all around him, then they blow away, then he tacks the water and sends it straight up in the air, then he shoots fire from his fists and breaths fire through up, then he brings his arms down and looks straight and the water comes down like rain. when it stops he gets his staff and leaves-
-Amy lee practices with Jinx on her fire bending-
-konaha walks in on them practicing- "hello u two i see i wasn't the only one practicing today, so Amy lee whats for lunch?"
Jinx:Wild turky stuffed with beef, do you want any?
-all we see is konaha's mouth wide open with drool running down like a water fall- "yeah"
-Sora came to the training ground were the Avatar was just at-

Sora: Hmm -looks around- All 4 bending techniques. He's close -spots soft foot prints in the ground- That way

-Sora comes across 3-4 people eating food. He pulls up his hood and jaw mask so only his eyes were showing. He reached in a pouch and pulled out 4 small knives. Sora launched them but instead of hitting the Avatar, they impaled the food-
-Konaha remained seated but instantly jumped up and took the water from their cups and shoot it towards Sora, then he took a stance- "who r u? why r u here?...get up now and tell me"
Sora: -gets up and pulls out his Daito (Japanese long sword) and points it him- Name is not important. Im here to KILL u
Konaha: then lets dance -he begins to walk slowly and finally acts, he starts by shooting fire balls at Sora, then taks water and sends it at him from both sides, lifts a piece of earth up and slams it down on him and splits it apart, then blasts him with air sending him flying away- "now r u sure u want to do this?...i am the avatar
-Sora disappears with speed and appears besides him. Sora delivers a hard kick to the face sending the Avatar crashing through a boulder-

Sora: Im an assassin that can take extreme physical pain. I specialize in killing benders.

-Sora launched at him throwing a punch. He "missed" and broke the boulder to pieces-

Sora: Do u want to do this?
Konaha: Ha..IM THE AVATAR OF COURSE I WANNA DO THIS!!!!!! -he kicked Sora in the face and stood on the boulder- "bring it on"
-Jinx picks up amy lee and runs-

Amy Lee:*scarred and screams*Konaha!!

Jenx:What is wrong with her?

Jinx:This guy came into the house and-

Amy Lee:He's gonna kill Konaha!
-After she said that konaha comes flying towards them and lands in-front of Jinx with Amy Lee in his arms, he gets up- "Jenx i want u to help me fight this guy, Jinx i want u to get Amy out of here, as far away as possible then i want u to join us back here to help out, got it?"
Konaha: -he makes an earth wall circling Sora with a roof above sealing it-