অবতারঃ দ্যা লাস্ট এয়ারবেন্ডার অবতার RP

funkmasterd posted on Dec 24, 2011 at 08:19PM
ok so u have to have ur own character, u can be who ever u want but there will be no talking crap about anyone or ur out

LET HAVE FUN

অবতারঃ দ্যা লাস্ট এয়ারবেন্ডার 1277 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 1277

বছরখানেক আগে funkmasterd said…
Konaha: how am i suppose to know that? i was fighting Sora when it happened!!!
বছরখানেক আগে AceDarkwolf17 said…
Sora: Hmm -stares at Amy Lee for five minutes straight-
বছরখানেক আগে frosttakahashi said…
Kuro: *mocking him* Well you're supposed to be the. "Avatar" right?
Konaha: yeah well i don't know who it is so get off my back about it
বছরখানেক আগে aprilacne said…
Amy Lee:Excuse me, but could you not stare at me pleas?

Jinx:*sighs*Kid give it a break.

Jenx:*covers amy lee with a blanket*There?

Amy Lee:Thanks Jenx.
-notices Sora is still looking at Amy Lee even though she's covered- hey whats ur problem why r u just staring at her?! it's really creepy so stop!!!
Sora: Your Amy Lee Di. They Navy Captain's daughter, aren't you?
Amy Lee:-blushs-

Jenx:-cracks fingers*Do I need to have a littlechit-chatwith you?

Jinx:You want dad's sword?

Jenx:Nope.
Konaha: looks like we need to teach this guy a lesson, what do ya say Jenx?
Sora: I mean no disrespect, the captain was a family friend before we became a clan of assassins. Back then we were personal body guards for him and his family. I made a promise to my dying father that I'll protect all those you come from the Di Family.
Konaha: Oh, but that still doesn't give u the right to just stare at here nonstop
Sora: I didnt recognize her. The last time I saw you -looking at Amy Lee- you were a baby. You look like your mother.
Konaha: -he looks at Amy Lee- if she looks like her mother then ur mother must be very beautiful
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Amy Lee:*blinks*You knew my dad? My mother?

Jenx:*looks at Amy Lee*He- You-
Sora: Yes, I knew them. They had this aura around them cause when I was around them, I felt peaceful. They were the most kind, loving, honest family and I'm honored to have known them.
Amy Lee: Did you have any kind of contact the night I left?
Sora: No. Your father told us to go home and when we found out, it was too late. You had already left and thats when we turned to a clan of assassin for hire.
Amy Lee:I bet they where mad at me...
Sora: They werent mad at all. Your father died soon after that and your mother went underground. She is still alive and if you want, I could take you to her
Konaha: Wait we need to think about this, he is an assassin how do we know this isn't just a trap?
Amy Lee:*small smile, eye filled with hope*Momma?

Jenx:I agree, she could be dead and he wold want to kill you.

Amy Lee:Momma is...D- dead?

Jinx:We don't know, Amy we just don't want to loose you agian.
Sora: -Sora quickly pulls out and throws a slender needle within centimeters of Amy Lee's neck. The needle stuck a centipede-like bug and pining it to the tree behind her- Poisonous. It'll kill you in minutes if it bit you -looks towards Jenx- If I wanted to kill her, I would've let the bug bit her......

Sora: This choice to see her mom is Amy Lee's alone -walks over and grabs the needle and puts it in a pouch on his leg- You'll just have to trust me
Jin: I still don't think we should trust him -looks at Amy and sighs- but Amy, if u wanna trust him for the chance to see ur mother...then fine, but im coming with u
Jenx:-about to throw a boulder at Sora-Why I oughta..

Amy Lee:Jenx, I trust him. He was my body guard when I was a baby.

Amy Lee:I want to see my mom.

Jinx::We're comming with you then.
Jin: If this is what u want Amy then we will com with u for protection
Kuro: Can i come with you guys!? :D I can act as a scout.
Konaha: Sure Kuro i guess u can come
Sora: If we're all in agreement, then follow me -heads off through the trees-
Konaha: -looks at Amy- ok lets go -starts to walk off into the trees behind Sora-
Amy Lee:-walking through the trees with the rest of the group-

Jenx:*keeps guard up*

Jinx:*also keeping guard up*
-They walk for hours and day turns into night-

Sora: We'll stop and make camp here -uses earth bending to make a large earth house- Its going to rain, better get inside -walks in-
Konaha: -walks in with him, walks up to a room- alright i get this room don't bother me goodnight -closes the door, then opens it a little- goodnight Amy -closes door-
Amy Lee:-smiles-Goodnight-falls asleep*

*down in a llving room*

Jenx:-sharpening his fathers sword*I'm going to murdur them Jinx, I swear on dad's will-

Jinx:Hush, I don't like it anymore than you do but could you at least be polite? This is her family we're talking about here!
-Mourning came and they all set off again. A week passed and they came upon an unrecogonized mountain. Sora used earth bending to bring up a small arch structure. It opened up and there were stairs that lead down.-

Sora: Almost there -heads down the stairs-
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Konaha: Amy stay close to me, it may be dangerous down here idw u to get hurt
Amy Lee:-keeping up with Sora-

Jenx:How exactly do you know earth bending when you were in the fire nation?

Jinx:Yeah!
Konaha: hey Jenx come here for a sec -they step aside- hey do u think Amy likes me?
-unknown to the group a group of ten fire nation trackers had followed them all the way to the mountain as they were conversing six arrows shot out from nearby trees,two aimed at Konoha,two at Amy Lee, one at Jenx, and one aimed at Jinx-

Kuro: *who wasn't seen with the group jumped out from behind a large boulder blowing the arrows off course down the mountain with his air bending* Found them! *he rushed off towards the trees blocking arrows and dodging fire* Sora! protect the kid!
Jenx:-looks at him shocked-I don't know, Go ask her when she gets away from-

Jinx:Jenx!-grabs ear-Do I have to do what mom did?

Jenx:OW!
Sora: My "job" takes me to all the nations and being an assassin, I need to accomplish the task. So I found bending tearchers and learned. I also excell in martial arts.

-They reach the bottom of the stairs and pass a gigantic lake that leads to under water caves. They enter a gigantic room full of tents. They came to a rather big tent and as they walked up Amy Lee's mother came out-
Konaha: so thats ur mother, im pleased to meet u Ma'am -takes a bow and steps aside for Amy lee to get by-
Amy Lee:Momma!-runs to her and hugs her-

Jenx:-fingers twitchs to sword-

Jinx:-slaps his hand-
Sora: You guys are welcome to stay here if you like
Konaha: yeah im sure Amy would like to spend time with her mother -small smile-
*a blast comes from the top of the stairs as Kuro came falling down landing near the tents*

Tracker: *standing at the entrance holding a scroll* By order of the old fire lord Ozai. You are under arrest Amy lee Di. Along with your mother.
Sora: -stands in the way- Over my dead body -he used earth bending to knock the Tracker outside. Sora goes out side to confront the enemy-
the tracker along with the other nine waited for him, six had bows ready as three others had hooked chains

Trackerleader: You'll regret this earth bender. *the six archers began firing arrows at him as the three with chains ran around ready to wrap him in chains*
Konaha: Jenx Jinx, get Amy lee and her mother out of here i'll stay and help Sora, and this time stay with her -looks at Amy- i don't want her getting hurt again, now go! - goes up the stairs with Sora- alright what r we gonna do with these guys?
Sia:-gasps-Sora!

Jenx:-brings a rock up-

Jinx:-kicks it at the archrs-And miss a fight?HECK NO!

Jinx:Ok I'll take Amy lee and her mom, you beat the rap out of them for me.

Jenx:Got it!-is happy that he gets to kill fire nation-
Sora: -escapes the chains. He pulls out a long chain with a kunai knife at the end of it. Sora starts twirling it it and sets it ablaze- Im not just a earth bender. LETS GO!!!!