অবতারঃ দ্যা লাস্ট এয়ারবেন্ডার অবতার RP

funkmasterd posted on Dec 24, 2011 at 08:19PM
ok so u have to have ur own character, u can be who ever u want but there will be no talking crap about anyone or ur out

LET HAVE FUN

অবতারঃ দ্যা লাস্ট এয়ারবেন্ডার 1277 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 1277

বছরখানেক আগে aprilacne said…
Amy Lee:-packing her stuff-
বছরখানেক আগে funkmasterd said…
Takuya: Amy what r u doing? why r u packing?
বছরখানেক আগে AceDarkwolf17 said…
Sora: HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That was a slap. Now he dies. -he unleashes a mysterious black aura with power that causes an earthquake- He will be buried 6 feet under! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে frosttakahashi said…
Kuro and Jenx: *come running up to see Sora creating the earthquake* Kuro: Sora! What the heck are you doing?!
Sora: Using the Darkness to kill the Avatar's brother and those who get in my way. The walls and ceiling of that so called hideout are already crashing down -evil smile-
Kuro: Sora you have to stop this!
Sora: Why should I ????
Kuro: You're going to hurt everyone! You need to stop!
Sora: Let me think........No
Takuya: u need to end this Sora it will be less painful to u if u stop now
Kuro:You leave me no choice then. *he starts bending the air around them sending him Sora and Jenx into the air*
Sora: You think you can stop me.. The Darkness comes from the emptyness of the soul. The stronger the soul, the more emptyness it can hold equals more Darkness. My soul was strong before but I recently lost my ENTIRE family! The emptyness has consumed my soul making me UNBEATABLE
Kuro: Not when you're in my domain. *he flies at him sending large gusts of wind at him*
Sora: -deflects the wind- Did you forget. I've mastered all bending techniques! -forces Kuro down with tornadoe and then lands on the ground. Then Sora clenches his fist and and earth fist grasps Kuro, squeezing him tighter with every breath-
Kuro: GAH!!!!! *he coughs up blood* With his good arm he loosens it and hits three points on Sora's arm causing it to go numb*
Sora: -snaps fingers causing the fist to squeez tighter breaking a few ribs- Do you really think numbing my arm will work? I have a partner who is hidden that usees Blood Bending. Which means she controls my left arm and the thing is, she knows all my moves so it'll be like my arm is perfect!
Kuro: *coughs up more blood* You have...to stop this..
Sora: Who's up next -evil look-
Sia:Sora you need to stop this! PLEASE!

Jenx:Is there any way to stop him?

Jinx:I don't know...

-Amy Lee feels the grond shaking and sees the walls cracking-

Amy:What the..-the ground around her gives away and she screams at the top of her lungs-..KONAHA!
Sora: I told you No -uses a huge gust of wind to knock Sia back into a tree- Come on and fight me -his body stops moving and his partner reveals herself- What the Hell are you doing, Serenity

Serenity: Orders from the Master. He wants us to return

Sora: Lucky for them. Until next time. -Sora and Serenity disappeared-
Sia:-whole body shakes-

Jenx:Lady Sia?

Sia:Find Amy Lee...She's more important than me.

Jenx:We don't know were she is, she could be fine and in another town by now or she could be dead.

Sia:Then theres no hope at all then?

Jinx:Jenx, we have to look at least.

Sia:Take Takuya with you.
Takuya: no im not going anywhere, there is something i have to do for when we see Sora again and i have to do it now or it will be to late -runs off into the forest-
Jenx:Darnet kid what about Amy!-runs after him-

Jinx:-runs to look for Amy Lee_
Takuya: -stops and quickly punches Jenx- im am doing this not just for Amy Lee but for all of u, i need to do this so if we come across Sora again we can beat him, i HAVE to do this -runs off-
Jenx:You'll need help then!-rubs jaw-Ow.
Takuya: no i have to do this alone, it's something only i can do to become stronger u go back, search for Amy Lee and let me do my thing alright
Kuro: *lying on the ground* Take me...*coughs up blood* With you! I can block the blood benders chi!
Jenx:-becomes worried for Kuro-Kuro you need to stay here.I'm gonna be right here.

Jinx:-throwing the rocks from the hidout out of her way.
Takuya: -comes to a secret ancient temple and sits on a stone circle on the ground and assumes a meditation like stance, after a moment of nothing, wind begins to circle Takuya and when that happens he opens his eyes as they begin to glow-
Jenx:-feels the wind pick up-Lady Si...

Sia:Get somewhere safe, forget about me!
Kuro: *dragging self along towards the direction where the wind was coming from*
Jenx:Kuro, come here...-he picks up Kuro and goes to find shelter-I don't wanna loose you when I just found you
Kuro:But I can help! *trying to get out of his grip*
Jenx:You can help me find a shelter for the night so you won't freeze to death!
Kuro: =3= fine....*he latches onto Jenx* I can't walk....
Jenx:-nuzzles- I know.

Jinx:runs over to him- I can't find her.
Kuro: Did she get crushed?!
Takuya: no she didn't -Takuya walks out from bushes with Amy Lee over his shoulder- she's fine i found her deep in the forest -goes inside the shelter and puts Amy lee down and goes to sit in a corner facing away from everyone-
Kuro:Takuya.. Are you ok?
Takuya: -stays silent-
Amy Lee:-groans-What...Takuya?

Jenx:Amy Lee where the flying Bison were you!

Amy Lee:-covers ears-Can you not be loud?
~Somewhere~

Master: Now that my 10 strongest fighters are here, the plan can continue.

Sora: With what I did, the Avatar will have no choice to return and "save the day"

Serenity: Where did you come up with that story?

Sora: That wasnt a story and I would appreciate it if you'd drop it. Can we move on with the plan

Master: I will send each of you out to "test" the power of the Avatar. If he proves his worth then I'll fulfill the Profficy and bring bring forth total Darkness upon this world.

All: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master: In order to persuade him more.....we need to capture the one closest to him. Im sending you two out to get this done. Dont fail me.

Sora: Her name is Amy Lee

-The two fighters left to make their way to get their prey-
Jenx:Well thank Avatar Kioshi your ok...

Amy Lee:-practicing her fire bending-I know...
Takuya: Hey everyone, im sorry about how i have been acting...but what i found out is just that i wasn't expecting it
Kuro: Next time... we see sora, i need to teach you guys how to disable the blood bending.
Amy Lee:-the fire almosts hits Kuro-

Jenx:-blocks it-Hey watch it!

Jinx:Hey!-they all stare at her-Takuya is trying to talk.-she looks at Takuya and smiles at him-Wha didn't you expect?
Takuya: it will explained in time....
-Two guys came from the bushes and they were arguing with each other-

Man 1: Just admit we're lost!

Man 2: We're not lost. Its just a detour!

Man 1: Detour! We've been walking for hours!

Man 2: Yeah, we're lost

Man 1: Why did I have to get paired with you!

-The continue not realizing the group of people standing there-
Jenx:Hey!

Amy Lee:Hello!
Takuya: who r u two?