অবতারঃ দ্যা লাস্ট এয়ারবেন্ডার If আপনি could তারিখ any character from the world of Avatar, who would it be?

Fenrir posted on Jun 18, 2010 at 06:07PM
I'm a guy, so I have no choice but to pick June X) she's hot and she can kick my ass! XD

অবতারঃ দ্যা লাস্ট এয়ারবেন্ডার 46 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে zanhar1 said…
im girl so id have to say zuko hes pretty cool or sokka he really funny.
বছরখানেক আগে Fenrir said…
In the first season sokka was kinda...idk lame haha but later on i learned to like his sarcasm haha its going to be hard for the actor that plays sokaka to be sarcastic and still be funny. can't wait for the movie! X)
i didnt like sokka at first either but now he's one of my favorites. i cant wait for the movie either, i already bought a fire nation and water trib dog tag.
Yeah I saw those too. but I'm poor so.... :(
i have a grandma who will buy me anything i ask for, i try not to ask for too much but i had to get those. i want to get the air nomad one.
Hey, do you know when the movie comes out? Because i'm going to the drive in tonight. (fingers crossed)
বছরখানেক আগে 18wanda said…
Sokka. I am funny and love a good joke.
july 2nd
বছরখানেক আগে AvatarLegend said…
Ty-Lee or Katara :)
বছরখানেক আগে samoangirl96 said…
big smile
imma girl so i say zuko if it was the season 3 zuko i love how he grows his hair out!!!
বছরখানেক আগে zaun123 said…
smile
zuko or sokka they are both pretty cool
@samoangirl96: I'm a guy, but it's plain to see that Zuko got way more fan girls when he grew his hair out lol
বছরখানেক আগে Melanie_TenTen said…
wink
ZUKO!!
It's soooo his hair XD
বছরখানেক আগে weaslyismyking said…
big smile
Sokka! :D He'd make me laugh
বছরখানেক আগে Dwolf247 said…
Omg this is actually a question.anyway umm.li mei
বছরখানেক আগে samoangirl96 said…
tongue
@fenrir: yeah i know i just didn't like the ponytail
বছরখানেক আগে 8sis said…
SOKKA!!!Sorry Suki and Yue! He mine!
বছরখানেক আগে Candystriper said…
I'd have to say zuko =D he is hawt lol too bad he isnt in the movie =( stupid producers.. picking bad actors for certain characters, the only ones i think matched were sokka, aang, and azula.
বছরখানেক আগে gumball_machine said…
Zuko. No questions asked. He's pretty hot when he grows his hair out xD And he's really nice after he joins the Avatar :)
বছরখানেক আগে 18wanda said…
Nice reason, gumball.
বছরখানেক আগে safox said…
kiss
zuko in season 3 soo hot
বছরখানেক আগে Stevey711 said…
wink
Deff Ty-Lee or Karata for me :)
বছরখানেক আগে angiebarnes said…
I'd say Princess Yue. Speaking of which, Princess Yue, aka actress Johanna Braddy, is in the new Summer Set video! Watch it here link
বছরখানেক আগে lepetitsouris said…
zuko x100
বছরখানেক আগে gwevin12 said…
laugh
Seson 3 Zuko or seson 2&3 Sokka I'm a girl by the way.
 Seson 3 Zuko অথবা seson 2&3 Sokka I'm a girl দ্বারা the way.
বছরখানেক আগে Psychobabble said…
I absolutely love Zuko as a character but I feel like he might get on my nerves if he were a real person. He's really one of the best things about Avatar but if I knew him personally I think the situation would be a little different. If Sokka were real I think I'd be honored just to know him and more than excited to date him. He's funny and smart and he's sort of like me in that he can sometimes be obsessively strict and other times really laid back. I think I'll go with Sokka.
বছরখানেক আগে zukosbiggestfan said…
smile
1: Zuko
2:Sokka

i would marry Zuzu
বছরখানেক আগে Avatar123 said…
smile
Azula or Katara...
বছরখানেক আগে Sophiliet said…
Aang. he is wise, absolutely adorable, SO attractive in avatar state, powerful, respectful, I WISH HE WERE REAL!!! please and thankyou.
বছরখানেক আগে dpaisita97 said…
heart
Totally Sokka! He hot,can make me laugh and beat up anybody with his sword(pretend he found his space sword). But then theres Zuko(season 3) who is hotter and is now nice
বছরখানেক আগে AvatarNick said…
big smile
Azula, Yue, or Ty Lee....not mai....she has a long face
বছরখানেক আগে emilyroxx said…
big smile
I don't even nedd to read the other posts to know that Zuko won.
I am a complete Zuko fan. When he was evil, I liked him. When he was good, I liked him. ZUTARA FOR EVER!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে emilyroxx said…
Lol, June. xD
বছরখানেক আগে pokeman101 said…
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­*fi­ve hours later*hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.. id have to say.....Ty lee she haz a great personality and good looks
বছরখানেক আগে mewtwo995 said…
katara
 katara
বছরখানেক আগে majooF9T said…
blush
Zuko
He is so hot! and cute he is the best...:)
He is one of the best characters in the show
He rockZzz....!
 Zuko He is so hot! and cute he is the best...:) He is one of the best characters in the প্রদর্শনী He ro
বছরখানেক আগে Animeanimal said…
O.O It HAS to be ZUKO!!!
বছরখানেক আগে silverlocket said…
heart
Zuko....He's the hot guy. (Yeah, and now I'm starting to like Sokka too.)
If I was a dude, I'd probobaly date Toph.
বছরখানেক আগে wolfmaster3000 said…
ty-lee

1. she's so cute

2. I can relate to how she feels

3. think about it she's Flexable :D
 ty-lee 1. she's so cute 2. I can relate to how she feels 3. think about it she's Flexable
বছরখানেক আগে evertheavatar said…
big smile
WOW!!! i feel so lame!!!!! i would date aang! becuase he is alot like me funny smart outgoing and comits to things!! but he was relly cute when his hair was grown out, to me atleast
বছরখানেক আগে TwinCherryVee said…
heart
Zuko or Aang x)
বছরখানেক আগে JediWaterBender said…
heart
Totally Zuko! ^_^
বছরখানেক আগে BlindBandit92 said…
I dunno. I like all the girls. But I guess i'd date Azula.
বছরখানেক আগে trixie123 said…
big smile
Aang! He's so cute!
 Aang! He's so cute!
বছরখানেক আগে smileyAqua said…
kiss
ZZUUKKOO!!!! He is so hot!! (im a girl)