বার্বি চলচ্চিত্র সমাহার BM Spot নীতিবাণী Contest [Round 1] | March 2O-27,2O14

nmdis posted on Mar 20, 2014 at 07:19AM
Hey there,
Cyn asked me to do this as I had (a long time back) said that I would like to hold this forum. Now as Vitty (3xZ) is moderator so we can change motto time to time. Before posting motto suggestion read the following rules.

Rules

1. It must be related to BM
2. You can create it yourself
3.If you have got it from internet give credit to the person
5.It can be from Barbie movies mottos, but name the movie
6. Don't cheat in polls
7.Don't post same motto as persons above you posted.

Prize

1. 3 props
2.Title in this forum, will give you credit

<b> Round 1 | March 2O-27, 2O14

enjoy!

বার্বি চলচ্চিত্র সমাহার 6 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Sirea said…
I think it's not necessary to change the BM Spot Motto :-)
nmdis commented…
আপনি can see cyn's response and you'll get it why we need to change the নীতিবাণী বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Lena_t said…
Must agree with Sirea. It is not that important.
But if people want to have another one then- put motto from the last movie that we know.
বছরখানেক আগে cynti19 said…
@Sirea: Some of other spots were changed the motto, so, we have to do it.
@Lena_t: It's not only about the latest movie but it contains of all the movies.

And that's why, it's called Barbie Movies (which means the all movies of Barbie, old and new)
Ishiqa commented…
I agree with u. বছরখানেক আগে
nmdis commented…
I agree current নীতিবাণী is mentioning Fairytopis series which is quite old now so we need to change it. বছরখানেক আগে
Firiel commented…
agree with Cynti19 and nmdis বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে 3xZ said…
What if we change our club's motto every time a new Barbie movie released then we make the movie's motto as our club's motto? So it will match the banner and icon.

Or if we want, we can change the icon/banner including the motto every holiday too! Like Christmas, we can change the banner/icon/motto into Christmassy ;)
nmdis commented…
Well done Vitty That's a perfect idea. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে nmdis said…
So currently as we don't know what's motto of New movie (everytime between the period when new movie is going to be release aftre 3-4 months we need a motto right?) so for that time we can have a permanent motto which would fit in all BMs and will be creative and sounds cool.

So here is the suggestion

Welcome to a place where magic comes true, where you will learn true meaning of friendship, love and care. Welcome to the world of Barbie Movies.

so how's it?
Ishiqa commented…
Nice বছরখানেক আগে
3xZ commented…
It's beautiful! আপনি are always so clever at লেখা নীতিবাণী ^^ But there's too much the word 'welcome' I suppose Iti. What if I সম্পাদনা a bit? Here: বছরখানেক আগে
nmdis commented…
Sure and yeah I had had that feeling anyway, thanks for correction. Secondly we can use this নীতিবাণী till we won't get the new movie's নীতিবাণী what say? বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে nmdis said…
Vitty we have already crossed the deadline and as there's no other suggestion can you please change the motto, the current is weird as Fairytopia and Nutcracker got old and it still says new BM are Nutcracker and Fairytopia