Big Brother UK Spot Creation

PkmnTrainerJ posted on Jun 11, 2007 at 10:05PM
It seems rather selfish, and perhaps even attention seeking, that ciaran has put in the spot description that he created the spot.

Claiming a spot as your own takes away from the feel of the community on Fanpop I think and the fact you felt you had to mention it, just seems rather foolish to me.

I have personally created many spots, which I don't want credit for, I just want other fans out there to join and contribute to it.

Anyways, other peoples thoughts on this?

Big Brother UK 4 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে dave said…
Good call J, I have edited the description as you're right, spots are created and owned by the community as a whole. Fanpop is all about the community of fans building things together. Thanks for your feedback J, I don't think ciaran meant any harm by it.
বছরখানেক আগে PkmnTrainerJ said…
I know he didn't mean any harm by it, and please don't take it that way ciaran. :)
বছরখানেক আগে ciaran said…
sori i didnt mean any harm iv taking it down from all my spots
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে HillbilleeChick said…
ciran dont even worry about it buddy. seriously, a lot of ppl do the same thing. i did too. on MY SPOT I CREATED.... (childhood memories) i put my banner up with the words hillbilleechick started this spot. whats wrong with that? the only thing i dont like about fan pop is that we dont get credit for all the shit we put on here. little medals. wow. if you put that much time and effort into making a spot great, then i think the least recognition you can have is your name at the top of the page, and the main reason i put my name up there in the first place, was so ppl could message me and request movies that they cant find. i get them all the time. if that name wasnt up there they wouldnt be able to ask for uploads. ya know? maybee im selfish for that. lol