ব্ল্যাক বাটলার Black Butler Roleplay

shadowcon99 posted on Jul 06, 2011 at 09:49PM
Sebastian removed his glove and placed his hand on Ciel’s face carefully moving his palm so that he could remove his young master’s eye patch. “Good evening gentlemen.” Behind Ciel was a man dressed in a black, with hair as blonde as the sand, and eyes as red as the blood that had been spilt in London. Sebastian raised his head to look at the gentleman. “Pardon me sir but what are you doing here?” The man pulled out what appeared to be a walking stick. “I am here Sebastian because I cannot let you eat this young man’s soul.” He said as he placed the stick on Ciel’s shoulder. “And why not?” Sebastian spoke in an almost aggravated tone. “Because Sebastian I cannot lose two of my pieces in one turn; it’s against the rules and I already lost my piece the turn. However I can make up for it.” The man walked to behind Sebastian and after moving his walking stick over Sebastian’s sleeve his arm returned. For the first time in the conversation Ciel spoke. “Who are you?” The man turned to face Ciel and bowed. “I am nothing but a humble player of this grand game we call life.” And with that the man disappeared and Sebastian and Ciel were returned to London in the same position sitting on a bench. “It has been Seven years since that night.” The man that was all covered in black so long ago stares out his window from his home in London. “I wonder Ciel Phatomhive do you still have what it takes to play this game? After all there are some new pieces on the board but you still sit as the king. Can you be dethroned is there anyone up for the challenge of claiming my king?” The man turned from where he had been standing and walked to a large chess board in the center of the room. “But Ciel is no longer the only king on my board; new pieces have been created and along with them a new king for me to use Kimiko Foster and her knight.” The man pulled out his walking stick and it turned to a pen. A document appeared on the chess board. “Kimiko Foster your contract is approved now go and prove you have what it takes to rival Ciel Phantomhive.”
last edited on Jul 07, 2011 at 02:43AM

ব্ল্যাক বাটলার 2071 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2071

বছরখানেক আগে shadowcon99 said…
Name: Logan Heronweave
Background: A demon who has lived since the very dawn of time and who is often referred to as the man dressed in black. Before a demon contract is formed it goes through him he approves it, sign it, and then the contract is formed.
Personality: Clever, Intelligent, Devious
Appearance: (Picture Below)except for the eyes which are red
 Name: Logan Heronweave Age: No one knows Background: A demon who has lived since the very dawn of tim
বছরখানেক আগে southern-belle said…
Kimiko Foster

Cole
Appears to be in his mid thirties.

Lady Kimiko was 7 when her mother and father were assassinated. At their funeral a demon named Cole came to her and proposed a deal which she took. Their mark, a black pentacle, is on the inside of her left wrist and on his right palm.
 Kimiko Foster 13 Cole Appears to be in his mid thirties. Lady Kimiko was 7 when her mother and fat
Cole:
 Cole:
(Cool pics)
thx (: credit goes to google lol
Mine too
lol, hooray for google!
so who should we get to join?
well ik someone who just started watching it, other than that idk who's seen it.
বছরখানেক আগে LunaShay said…
I have finished both Season 1 and 2 so..:D

Name:Kacey Smith(Short for Kadienne)
Butler:Lisa
Hair color:Black
Hair style,eh,kind of like Lisas,except bangs cover her left eye.
Eye color:Blue
Whenever she was 8,on New Years,her mother was stabbed to death in a dark alleyway.Also,that night,Lady Kadienne was almost killed herself by a man in black she couldn't see,until Lisa proposed her a deal,to get back at the one who killed her mother,in which she had suspicions on her father,and the killer got away.So now,the contract is on Kacey's left eye(Covered by her long bangs),while Lisas is on her right hand.

I got the perfect sign..:D(Don't mind the words,I will pretend they're lines..83) link

And I do not have a picture of Kacey,but I do of Lisa kinda..Imagine her as a regular butler in black with green eyes instead and no lines on the face..>_<
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 I have finished both Season 1 and 2 so..:D Name:Kacey Smith(Short for Kadienne) Age:13 Butler:Li
Cool Luna
Do you guys want to start?
বছরখানেক আগে LunaShay said…
-shrug-I guess.XD
বছরখানেক আগে Xarptic_Sojack said…
I'll post my profiles later. On a phone so I can't really type em out that well.
cool
smile
Sounds good to me.
(Let's start this)
Logan walked down the familiar streets of London. "Still no one can challenge me. Is it to much to ask for a little competition every once-in-awhile."
Name: Xarptic Seauxjaquez (or 'Sojack'. Either spelling is correct)

Butler: Fallax (Posting his profile next)

Appearance: Refer to pic(s) I post. I'll usually label them

Story: Xarptic is an elven lord. Head of the Seauxjaquez Research Facilities in charge of developing new weapons and techniques as well as studying and creating a large number of scientific devices and substances. He made the deal with Fallax to gain the powers necessary to stay on top and to develop revolutionary things: He asked for magic. Xarptic's mark(s) are the lines under his eyes and that the whites of his eyes turned black. Xarptic is about 6 1/2 feet tall. (The pic is of Fallax's demon form and Xarptic)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Name: Xarptic Seauxjaquez (or 'Sojack'. Either spelling is correct) Butler: Fallax (Posting his prof
Name: Crudelis Fallax Entis (Fallax for short)

Master: Xarptic Seauxjaquez

Appearance: Pic(s) below. Same as with Xarptic, I'll post and and label any additional ones.

Story: Fallax is a very powerful demon that was looking for an escape from Hell. He was summoned by Xarptic and made the deal. He fights either in his butler form with a scythe named Optrunco (posting pic next) or in his demonic form with no weapon period seeing that nobody can kill him while he's under the contract with Xarptic. He may be Xarptic's servant, but Fallax shows him very little respect seeing that Xarptic came to him for help. As an effect, he and his master often get into arguments and full-blown fights.(The pic is Fallax's demon form which is about 8 1/2 feet tall including his horns)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Name: Crudelis Fallax Entis (Fallax for short) Master: Xarptic Seauxjaquez Appearance: Pic(s) below
(This is Fallax's butler form. Obviously, imagine him in the usual uniform. His mark is the black on his eyes as well as in his hair. This form is about 6 1/2 feet tall.)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 (This is Fallax's butler form. Obviously, imagine him in the usual uniform. His mark is the black on
(And lastly, his weapon. This is Optrunco. It is actually taller than his butler form, but as tall as his demon form with horns: in other words, it's 8 1/2 feet tall as well. The bottom blade can actually drop out and be swung around and thrown with the chain that's attaching it to the scythe. The top blade is used to slice off downed opponents' heads by wrapping it around their necks.)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 (And lastly, his weapon. This is Optrunco. It is actually taller than his butler form, but as tall as
Kimiko walke down the street, Cole at her side. They were going nowhere in particular, she only wanted to get out of the house for a while.

(yayyyyy for XS!!!)
(XD Sorry bout all of the posts lol Fallax is alot more complex than Xarptic XD)

Xarptic was walking in the trade district of London, Fallax not far behind. The was examining the people and listening in to their conversations for some sort of inspiration for a new creation. He was getting bored after not having anything to do in a while and wanted to invent something himself.
Logan continued to walk down the street making sure his walking stick landed perfectly on each stone and fidling with a chess piece he had made.
Xarptic continued walking around, slowly making his way back to the research facility.

Fallax watched his master, wondering what the point of walking around was if he got nothing accomplished.
Kimiko saw Logan fiddling with something and looked at him curiously.
Xarptic also saw Logan. He stopped and watched, suddenly interested in the seemingly dull action.

Fallax watched Xarptic. "What's wrong?"
Logan kept fiddling with the chess piece but he engraved Cole's name on it then passed by the two and dropped it at their feet. "And so the the pawn has been moved. How will you retaliate my old friend?" He said staring at the sky.
Cole picked the chess piece up and examine it.
"what is it Cole?" Kimiko asked.
"just a chess peice m'lady" he sai and put it in his pocket.
Xarptic watched after Logan, then turned to Fallax. "Nothing. C'mon. We've got work to do."

Fallax nodded. "Yes sir."
A girl screemed in the distance. "Ahhh. So that is what you chose to move. I'm afraid I will be taking yor knight." Logan began to walk in the direction of the screem.
Fallax's ears perked at the scream.

"Leave it be, Fallax. It's none of your concern," Xarptic commanded sternly.

Fallax huffed and glared. "You're one lucky bastard right now."
Kimiko and Cole looked up at the scream. Kimiko decided to walk over and check it out, Cole in tow.
Xarptic stopped instantly and looked at Fallax over his shoulder out of the corner of his eye. "What the hell's that supposed to mean?"

Fallax glared. "I mean that if we weren't contracted together I'd kill you for stopping me."
Kimiko and Cole walked up on the scene.
Logan arrived where the girl had screemed from only to find her being devoured by a demon. "Well this is not how I expected you to move your pieces and for the king to have to take action well that just seems against the rules. But if I must I must." Logan held up his walking stick and turned it into a sword then began fighting the demon.
Xarptic turned around and faced his butler. "You ungrateful bastard! Is my soul not enough!?"

"IS MY SERVITUDE NOT ENOUGH!?" Fallax exclaimed, catching the attention of many passersby.
Kimiko and Cole peaked around the corner of a building, watching the scene.
"Damn there are too many people here." Logan landed in the shadows and pulled up a black shroud covering himself in a black cloak then went back to fighting the demon.
Cole grimaced, before the cloak he'd recognized the person as familiar, but couldn't fit a name to the face.
Xarptic noticed the attention they'd attracted. "Not now. Not here," he advised quietly.

"TO HELL WITH THAT!!" Fallax exclaimed then lunged at his 'master'.
Kimiko heard Fallax's yelling and turned around, "this place is full of animals..." she sighed.

Cole turned to see what she was talking about and shook his head. "attacking his own master?"

"pitiful..."
Logan thrusted his sword through the demon's head killing it instantly then he returned his walking stick to normal. "Pitiful humans." he said as he walked past Kimiko.
(Night)
"Atal!" Xarptic said and threads shot out from his sleeves and restrained his butler. He kneeled down. "Not here," he whispered into Fallax's ear.

Fallax glared. "Tch! Fine."
(night)

Kimiko glared after Logan then she and Cole started walking again.
Xarptic gave a nod. "Good," he said and let Fallax go.

Fallax got up and brushed himself off. He let out a sigh to recompose himself. "Ready."
Logan returned home and stared at the chess board and the pieces that had moved. "Someone is collecting souls. Sebastion and Ciel please stop them."

Ciel and Sebastion were traveling down the center road of London in one of the Phantomhive's cariages
Xarptic huffed and began walking again, his 'loyal butler' at his side, silently striding with him.
বছরখানেক আগে YugiohFanatic1 said…
(OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ OMJ Will someone be my butler?!I wanna be like ALOIS!!! X3)