ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে Bleach New Generations: New RP Story

Riku114 posted on Aug 03, 2012 at 04:08AM
Hello, this is the story part of the Bleach New Generations: New RP. To see the original rp by bleachcrazy with the characters info, go to link .

If you are getting off of this rp and dont want to continue, please give a good show in the rp to exit your characters out as well.

(T= Treason)

Shinigami:
1. Cpt. Nikona Yamamoto (bleach crazy)
Lt. Misuse no jāku (Ben) (T)
2.Cpt. Ranagami Feng (Riku)
Lt. shibō asashin (ben)
3.Cpt. Soju Omagara (Riku) (hes not as quiet as i wrote him as..... he came out pretty loud.... LOL XD)
Lt. Itzuki Makinaze (bleachcrazy)
4.Cpt. Nari Unohana (shadow)
Lt. (Daisuke Yoshino) (shadow)
5.Cpt. Kiroku Sakku (wolf)
Lt. Jinaba Kemot (Riku)
6.Cpt. Byakuya Kuchiki the 2nd (Ben)
Lt. Harukai Hasumora (Riku)
7.Cpt. Shin Menboku (wolf)
Lt. Minke Butetsu (bleachcrazy)
8.Cpt. Nezia Ekusos (Riku)
Lt. Mikomo Binasa (Riku)
9.Cpt. Koga Mangetsu (wolf master)
Lt. Urufu (Ben)
10.Cpt. Hirabuhei Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Tsurara (Ben)
11.Cpt. Manimosa Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Kyōfu asashin (Ben)
12.Cpt. Otaku Kunshu (Ben)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
13. Cpt Kyomi Suzuwami (Riku)
Lt. Shingo Kusangi (Riku)
14.Cpt. Heiwa Kurosaki (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. Yuga Hayashi (Shadow)
Lt. Haramona Grudon (Riku)

Espada
1. Chimera Noctis (Nate)
2. Shingai Kyuukyoku (Kage?)
4.Seiki Jinruiai (Kage?)
7.Roiyaru (Kage?)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.Masaomi Kinumoto (BP)
10.Swarm (Nate)
last edited on Sep 24, 2012 at 02:55AM

ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে 1551 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 1551

বছরখানেক আগে Riku114 said…
Kyomi: Get out already! Im getting annoyed with you! (Spirtual Pressure raises alittle from anger)
বছরখানেক আগে wantadog said…
Roiyaru: "Impressive. you found me out. you're the first." *Takes on his normal form* "Although it did take you guys a few weeks." *Sonido's up to Noctis*
Sijo: Go.....
বছরখানেক আগে Captain-Ben54 said…
Byakuya: this is your last warning leave or you will get hurt

Heiwa: about time you got here Byakuya.
Kyomi: I care nothing of the number 7 espada. Noctis, you have ten seconds to leave. 10....9....8....7
বছরখানেক আগে NateBind said…
Noctis turned in Kyomi's direction after she raised her spiritual pressure, it was very amusing as the fact that none of them truly knew him and despite that they felt anger.

Noctis: - Released Spiritual Pressure of his own at maximum, that would be compared to Captain Commander's, the seated officers would probably collapse while the captains would simply kneel - As you wish, i will take my leave.

- He then stepped inside garganta and moved on back to Hueco Mundo -
Roiyaru: *Sticks his tongue out at Kyomi and follows Noctis*
Heiwa: good ridence I hated that guy

Byakuya: He knows he is not aloud here so why did he come.
Kyomi: I suspected he lowered his spiritual pressure in the case I was prepared for a change in spiritual pressure. I knew the primera wouldnt have 3rd seat spirtual pressure level Heiwa.

Soju fell asleep.

Kyomi: SOJU! WAKE THE HELL UP!

Soju: Huu..... Did he leave... It was boring so i slept...........

Kyomi: Yes and you shouldnt sleep in a situation like this
Kyomi: From now on we have to keep up our guard
wink
okay
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Chimera Noctis arrived in Hueco Mundo, some hollows that were nearby shouted something about prince's return, what a great welcome party.

Noctis: Are you okay or hurt anywhere.. Roiyaru?

- Makes a worried look on his face as if something would happen to one of the arrancars, he would eliminate soul society in a instant -
Never mind the be back to many kido spelles to write down.
ikr i was gonna write it down too
Roiyaru grinned: "No, I'm fine. Your spirit energy is still as huge as ever." *he stretched and started heading towards Lord Kaosu's quarters. "He'll probably wanna hear my report on what Soul Society is up to."

(Meanwhile)

Seiki: "So spill the beans. What is going on?"

Shingai groaned. this girl just couldn't take a hint. "I already told you and all those other 'Espada' that I don't care. Stop bugging me."

Seiki pouted. "Come on, you are the only one who actually takes me seriously. Why not?"

Shingai: "Ugh...shouldn't YOU be getting orders from Lord Kaosu?"

Seiki: "I already did...I have to stay here in Las Noches and guard..."

Shingai: "That makes two of us, so go guard something and leave me alone."
Kyomi: Imma going back to my barracks so I can talk with my zanpaktou and then train Ive got to get serious. (Flash Steps Away)

Ranagami: Damn you Kyomi kept be from killing that bastard. (Flash Steps back)

Soju: imma go sleep (Flash Steps Away)

Kyomi: Hey Shingo Im back. (Sits down and goes to talk to her zanpaktou)

Kyomi: Hey Tenshi (<---- Nickname)
Tenshi: You havent visited in a while whats going on?
Kyomi: Espada
Tenshi: The espada are back?
Kyomi: Ya the primera came here earlier.
Tenshi: Why didnt you use me?
Kyomi: Didnt want to start a war before anyone got any training.
Tenshi: Good point.
HKyomi: Come on why do you hate me so much?
Kyomi: Cause youre my hollow.
HKyomi: Well you should use me more often, you know how much easier it would be to kill people.
Kyomi: I HATE YOU SO STOP ASKING! (Punches Hkyomi in the face) *Sighs* Well, just to warn you I will have to use you guys more often probably, and HKyomi, maybe I will use you again.
HKyomi: Yes.... Its boring sitting in her doing nothing. (Goes for a kick)
Kyomi douges grabs HKyomi's leg and throws her.
Kyomi leaves.
Tenshi: More espada....

Kyomi stood up.
Kyomi: Shingo Imma Go Train.
Shingo: Im comming too.
Kyomi: Okay (Leaves off for secret training with Shingo)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Heiwa: Hey Byakuya were is your lieutenant?

Byakuya: a task called none of your business.

Heiwa: I ain't stupid. From the tone of your voiceni say you have her spying on squad 12 am I right.

Byakuya: Like always you are right. They were being strange when I got my zanpakuto so I have her keeping an eye on them.

Heiwa: I knew it. You can't fool me we were studying buddys Ibm the academy and your mom both taught us sōkatsui so we are almost equal.

(Squad tweleve barracks)
Kasu: captain what are doing

Otaku: going through old battle footage and since your blackmailing me I guess I should stop am I right.

Kasu: you are correct listen you have everyone else fooled but we both know you are a clone and the real captain is a hostage for Kobiragarahebi so don't play dumb Moron I am watching you.

Otaku: whatever get out of here.

Kasu: did you get all that Harukai. Tell captain Kuchiki and captain kurosaki.
Harukai: Huu you knew I was here Kasu?! What ever Captain Kuckie Captain Kurosaki heres the info Kasu said this word for word "you are correct listen you have everyone else fooled but we both know you are a clone and the real captain is a hostage for Kobiragarahebi so don't play dumb Moron I am watching you" to otaku
Byakuya: I knew something was wrong with them.

Heiwa: good job lieutenant. Go tell ranagami and have her met us at squad twelve barracks. I will get Kyomi and Shingo Byakuya get Nezia.Lets move.
(They flash step away)
Heiwa: Kyomi Shingo we got a problem.

Byakuya: Nezia we got to go now the captain of squad twelve is a fake we got to move now.
Kyomi: Huu meet at squad 12 barracks? Okay one second. (Shikai returns to normal)
Shingo: I guess will finish off our training later. (Shikai returns to normal)
Kyomi and Shingo flash Step off to Squad 12 barracks.

Nezia: Ugg fine..... Mikomo, you come along too.
Mikomo: Yes Captain
Nezia and Mikomo go off the Squad 12

Ranagami: Fine. Only because he is mostly hollow. (flash steps off)
Sijo: Huu Whats Going On (Joins along with the other captains)
(At squad 12 barracks)

Heiwa: Otaku we know your secret.

Otaku: O really then try catching me.

Byakuya: I don't think think so after her
Ranagami goes ahead of everyone being the captain of stealth force and kicks him in the face.
Otaku: Your fast but not fast enough.(she presses a button and the squad 12 barracks explode along with a blinding light.)
Heiwa: Damn it she got away good thing Ranagami followed her. Kyomi get a plan ready for an attack. Shingo get your squad fine and help squad 12 survivors Byakuyafind the other captains and tell them what happened. And me I am going hunting.(Heiwa flashed stepped away to go after ranagami and the clone).
Kyomi: Sometimes Ranagami's need to advenge her sister by killing every hollow actually comes in handy here and there...

Shingo: Squad 13, this is Shingo Kusangi, we are requesting assistance at the squad 12 barracks. (Sends the hell butterfly)

Squad 13: Shingo you called.

Shingo: Otaku was a fake well the real one is being hostage in hueco mundo and the fake one escaped but Ranagami was on his tail, and Otaku blew up he Squad 12 barracks so we need your help taking out the survivors from the explosion.

Squad 13: Sir Yes Sir.

Kyomi: Hey Heiwa where do you think she went
Byakuya: he left already but if had to guess i'd say the human world because we know she won't back to hueco muendo without the information on our fighting abilities.
Kyomi: Maybe she is still in the soul society, like in the rukon district hey Shingo can you search up where she left using that bakudo spell for me?

Shingo: Yes captain....... Heart of the south, eye of the north, finger of the west, foot of the east, arrive with the wind and depart with the rain, Bakudo Number 58 Kakushitsuijaku (Summoning of the Tracking Sparrows)(2 minute wait period) He is a little south of District 79 Kusajishi
(South of district 79)

Otaku: shit don't those two give up. Oh well time to lose them...whoa.(stops suddenly in front of Tsurara lt of squad 10)
Tsurara: you ain't going anywhere. Tōketsu bōfūu. (She is frozen in her tracks and can't move)
Heiwa: end her ranagami.
Ranagami cut her right in half.
Ranagami: Die you damn hollow.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Heiwa: Damn it what are those espadas up to. Good job ranagami oh don't forget to punish your lieutenant.
Hueco Mundo, Las Noches.

- Chimera Noctis looked around the hall which was completely empty, such lack of action and creativity made him a little bit of a crazy. -
Noctis: Hmm, i wonder if anyone is around here... probably not... lets see my next place to visit will be... Karakura Town.
- He got up from his throne and opened a garganta, which led to Human Realm, Karakura Town. Where he would take his time while observing human race -
Human Realm, Karakura Town.

- Chimera Noctis arrived at Karakura Town, during that time there was night. -
Noctis: I truly hope that i wont be interrupted again... - Moments later quickly raised his head, noticing the moon." Ah~! Such beauty.. the moon is full, just like at home.

- He kept wandering around the town, jumping from roof to roof. He was amazed by the fact how humanity had evolved and made such progress. -
Noctis: They always go further than us, cling within the progress and it seems like soul reapers do not have any power over this realm, wonderful.
Ranagami: O ya What was I gonna do with him...... O what ever

Kyomi: What the hell are those bastards up to. (Flash Steps to Heiwa)

Kyomi: What sould we do about the espada, should we await for them, go to them, or kill them as they come out of hueco mundo
Heiwa: I don't know. We should get back and make sure every one is ok. But we need make sure there are gaurds all over the seretai.

- Chimera Noctis kept wandering around the city, once he got to the highest point of the town that was broadcasting tower, he closed his eyes and utilized pesquisa in order to scan whole city -

Noctis after scanning the city: No soul reapers, no arrancars only humans, souls and hollows. Not too shabby. Oh... a gillian in such place, thats a stunt gone wrong.

- Quickly he utilized sonido and appeared right infront of Gillian's face, without any regret he punched it in the face, thus breaking it's mask apart, killing it. -

Noctis: Truly mysterious.. why would Gillians come here... unless... Swarm.. and here i was hoping to keep a low profile so nobody would notice me...
Kyomi: He Heiwa, are there any shinigami in Karakura town, a Gillian just appeared, but vanished.......I dont really recall any shingami being sent there.....
Ben: no there isn't I think we have a problem. Why would a hollow appear then disappear I don't get.
Kyomi: I guess my phone is broken
Heiwa: It can't be broken. Something must of taken it out probably a Quincy or something.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Why are you writing Ben?
By that I mean why is it that youve been writing the following: Ben:_________________ are you doing that to say ur speaking or what?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Sorry I meant Heiwa I got three rps at the same time I got confused
last edited বছরখানেক আগে

- After defeating gillian, Noctis had turned around as he noticed some strange reiatsu in that direction, he was right as there was a huge garganta opened in the air, several gillians were coming out of it. -

Noctis: They are not just coming... they are running away... this is bad.. very bad... i can enjoy my vacation as i wanted to...

- Utilizing sonido he approached each one of them and took them all out with bare-fist -

Noctis: Seems like thats it.. fifty seven gillians... eeeh~
Heiwa: it happened again gillians appeared then disappeared this isn't good that is not normal.
Kyomi: Well fifty gillians appeared and dissappeared........
Shingo: FIFTY!
Kyomi: Yep. Fifty.
Kyomi: Im gonna go check it out

(This is Riku speaking: Did you notice bleach crazy hasnt posted 1 thing..... I hope he gets his personal issues better)
Kyomi: Shingo open the snenkimon.
Shingo: Yes mam

They go through the Precipe world and into karakura town
Heiwa: Byakuya how is the repair coming along to the squad twelve barracks.

Byakuya: good but what are we going to do.

Heiwa I don't know I don't know
Kyomi: Heiwa! I sense the 1st Espadas spiritual pressure somewhere in karakura town! Damn why can the bastard stay in hueco mundo.