ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে Bleach New Generations: New RP Story

Riku114 posted on Aug 03, 2012 at 04:08AM
Hello, this is the story part of the Bleach New Generations: New RP. To see the original rp by bleachcrazy with the characters info, go to link .

If you are getting off of this rp and dont want to continue, please give a good show in the rp to exit your characters out as well.

(T= Treason)

Shinigami:
1. Cpt. Nikona Yamamoto (bleach crazy)
Lt. Misuse no jāku (Ben) (T)
2.Cpt. Ranagami Feng (Riku)
Lt. shibō asashin (ben)
3.Cpt. Soju Omagara (Riku) (hes not as quiet as i wrote him as..... he came out pretty loud.... LOL XD)
Lt. Itzuki Makinaze (bleachcrazy)
4.Cpt. Nari Unohana (shadow)
Lt. (Daisuke Yoshino) (shadow)
5.Cpt. Kiroku Sakku (wolf)
Lt. Jinaba Kemot (Riku)
6.Cpt. Byakuya Kuchiki the 2nd (Ben)
Lt. Harukai Hasumora (Riku)
7.Cpt. Shin Menboku (wolf)
Lt. Minke Butetsu (bleachcrazy)
8.Cpt. Nezia Ekusos (Riku)
Lt. Mikomo Binasa (Riku)
9.Cpt. Koga Mangetsu (wolf master)
Lt. Urufu (Ben)
10.Cpt. Hirabuhei Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Tsurara (Ben)
11.Cpt. Manimosa Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Kyōfu asashin (Ben)
12.Cpt. Otaku Kunshu (Ben)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
13. Cpt Kyomi Suzuwami (Riku)
Lt. Shingo Kusangi (Riku)
14.Cpt. Heiwa Kurosaki (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. Yuga Hayashi (Shadow)
Lt. Haramona Grudon (Riku)

Espada
1. Chimera Noctis (Nate)
2. Shingai Kyuukyoku (Kage?)
4.Seiki Jinruiai (Kage?)
7.Roiyaru (Kage?)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.Masaomi Kinumoto (BP)
10.Swarm (Nate)
last edited on Sep 24, 2012 at 02:55AM

ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে 1551 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 1551

বছরখানেক আগে Captain-Ben54 said…
(Ben: wrong barracks. Its 14)

Jigoku: If byakuya sent you then that means my captain is busy. How would you handle it if someone ripped your heart out.
(Gtg be back around noon.
বছরখানেক আগে Riku114 said…
Kyomi: (scratches head) Well, that kind of stuff isnt ever easy to get over. Honestly, I wouldnt know what to do.... Just allow friends to try their best to comfort you, and I already know it isnt as easy as I think it is.....
বছরখানেক আগে NateBind said…
Noctis, after noticing the garganta: You are misunderstanding what i am saying, Kurosaki Heiwa. You are nothing but a mere fly compared to me, not to mention Aizen who is even further away. Y-you, just stay down and do not get in our way. - Closes the garganta by himself -
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Jigoku: You try being asked to be a bride then getting your heart ripped out by saying I was only joking I don't love you.

(Lt training ground)

Tsurara: You know Harukia you shoild know you see Jigoku was to get married but on her wedding day sh found out as did everyone else that he was only joking and didn't love her. He was then set to be killed for doing that and he was right in front of her and she didn't even show any emotions. She lost love that day by losing her heart. Well see ya *flash steps to squad 10 barracks*. Hey captain Hirabuhei.
Kyomi: DAMN THE BASTARD! THAT IS ONE IDIOT! (sighs) That is just cruel, but never forget about your friends and family, they are there to help you out of the hardest situations. Dont begin to think of handling this on all on youre own.....

(Lt training ground)

Harukai: (sighs) Wow......

(Squad 10 barracks)

Hirabuhei: Yes Tsurara?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
- Somewhere -

(Aizen stood right infront of a portal which led to Soul Society, now that he was in his prime form that was used to fight against Kurosaki Ichigo's, Final Getsuga Tenshou. Ofcourse after seeing Chimera's and Nezia's hougyokus with his own eyes, he created a little army of "Swarms", not to mention that all of the clones we're impowered by hougyoku, making them even more powerful (Vice-Captain Level) )

Aizen: No-one can stop us now, Gotei 13.... Arrancars... not even that little prince wannabe. (Turns around) Lets go, to Seireitei. That will be our first and last target.(Walks through the portal with a army of one thousand Swarms, following him)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Tsurara: I just wanted to let you know thatx I am taking a week long leave of absence. * walks away*.

(Squad 14 barracks)

Jigoku: Maybe your right. Ok I am gong to leave now. I will begone for a week.*gets up and walks out the door then flash steps away*. Hey Harukia would you join me in a week long retreat since you are my best friend.
Harukai: Sure, I guess so. *Text Byakuya that she is going*

Alarm Sounds: CODE RED! CODE RED! INTRUDER ALERT!

Kyomi: Now of all times......
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(After entering into Seireitei, the Swarms quickly infested the squad dorms and their surroundings, massivly killing 1 thousand soul reapers during their first wave of invasion. Meanwhile Aizen stood far above the ground, observing Seireitei's destruction with his eyes)

Aizen: This all will be over soon~... !!!
Shingo: Haramona unlock me! These Swarm are like zombies!

Haramona: Ill get there as fast as I can! But these Swarm are making it hard to get there! (Clashes Swords with 2 Swarm) Damn it! *breathing heavily* Okay (unlocks the hand cuffs)

Shingo: Damn it theyre stonger now!

Haramona: You dont say!

Shingo: Kill Satsugai!

Haramona: Play in the water below, wōtā toraidento!
Heiwa: *looks at his phone*A code red. No. Noctis Aizen is on the soul society lets go.* opens the passage to the soul society and goes through. They get to the other sis and it is a mess*. What the hell? Kyomi. Noctis I know where he is I sense Kyomi's spiritual pressure and he has come for her.
- Noctis simply stood infront of Heiwa, looking down at Seireitei which was infested by Swarms, leaving so many soul reapers dead. -

Noctis: I do not know what you're talking about. - Points at Aizen far away, above the ground - If you are really trying to help then deal with the invasion.
Kyomi: Damn it! I cant do anything in a room! *Flash Steps of to a field* Screech Kuro no Tenshi, bokashi no tsubasa, bunkai shi masu.

Kyoko: Okay now there is no way I am gonna stay in this thing! Break the earth, Chikyuu no Megami. Kurakasshu. *Stabs shell to inquire movement* Damn it! To many buildings.(Flash Steps to the same field as Kyomi)

Kurag: Guess I should get out too. Web Araña (spider). (Grows 6 more arms along with 6 more swords) Im gonna go with Kyoko and Kyomi Byakuya and I still think you are an idiot for not believeing us.
Kyomi: Well well, wasnt my Swarm training helpful? These are nothing compared to the holograms I put you up against, but there are alot more of them Kyoko? Kurag?

Kyoko: Ya.....

Kurag: Yup.....

Kyomi: Hey do you know the one thing I like about being exactly cut in half of shinigami and hollow?

Kyoko: What?

Kyomi whispers it to Kyoko and Kyoko whispers it to Kurag.

Kyomi: Alright?

The two nod.

Kyomi: On the count of three, one two three.

The three shoot a cero clearing out all of the feild.

Kyomi: Ive been practicing. If you didnt know my training grounds are almost imposible to break.

Kyoko: That was fun, I havent shot one of those in a while.

Kurag: I shot them a lot......

Kyomi: Ya but thats because everyone can already guess you can shot a cero.

Kurag: Whatever, we have some time until more Swarm arrive......

Kyomi: Here is some of my special herbal tea. Regenerates 10% of your spiritual pressure for each cup......
Heiwa: EVERYONE TAKE CARE OF THE SWARMS.* heiwa came charging after Aizen*. Die Aizen.
Kyomi looks at Heiwa.

Kyomi: What an idiot..... Kurag can you?

Kurag shoots a cero about 1 foot in front of Heiwa.

Kurag: Dont be an idiot! Charging at him alone, thats suicide!

Kyomi waves her hand to say hi.
Heiwa: GET BACK NOW. YOU ARE NO WHERE NEAR STRONG ENOUGH TO TAKE HIM ON. TAKE FLIGHT SEGINO ĪGURU. Hey Kyomi stab this where my heart is after Aizen is dead* gives her a vile of regeneration fluid*. It will regenerate my heart and blood system. I will tell you when to get ready to use it. Don't ask questions just do it. Bankai. Mijitsu no fukushū. It is time to end this.* he charges after Aizen*.
Noctis, after appearing next to Kyomi: Y-you, deal with Kurosaki. Man has no brains nor any experience in warfare. Order anyone to keep away from Aizen, I will deal with him myself.
Kyomi: Go with noctis. We are staying down here with the swarm, this is basic for us, we trained in MY training grounds, and I used swarm alot.....
- Aizen vs Heiwa, power of the god -

(As Heiwa charged at Aizen with his bankai, Aizen couldnt do anything else but to smile and show him the true power. He simply vanished before appearing right infront of Heiwa, stabbing through his chest with his hand)

Aizen: Misfit, do you really think that you could actually reach me? I am the new god of this world and you are nothing more but a mere fly in my world, die.
Heiwa: MAKE ME YOU BASTARD.* gets aizen's hand out of his chest*. KYOMI GET READY TO INJECT THE FORMULA. THERE IS NO WAY I WILL LET YOU LIVE AIZEN*reverts his zanpakuto to shikai*. EMONO O TSUIEKI.*he tracks and locks on to aizen*. Now die. Bankai. This last attack will cut you in half If a sacrifice my heart and circulatory system. FINAL BLOOD. THIS ATTACK WILL TEACK YOU DOWN AND FORGET ABOUT TRYING TO BLOCK. IT ABSORBS MY HEART AND STRIKES WITH MY LOVE FOR KYOMI TEN FOLD.* heiwa falls to the ground*. Thanks to the ability I used in shikai you can't escape. Kyomi hurry the formula.
Kyomi: *prepares it* That sounded so cheesy.
Aizen, after hearing heiwa's words, whos body would slowly vanish due being so close to Aizen who's reiatsu was simply destroying Heiwa's body: Are you done talking yet, you lousy little brat who doesnt know his place.
Heiwa: I do know my place. I am the great great grandson of ichigo kurosaki and the second strongest captain in the soup society. Now die Aizen* the attack finally reaches Aizen*.
Riku: I love typos THE SOUP SOCIETY!!!!!!! XD

Kyomi: Kyoko Kurag when I go make sure no Swarms follow me or come near me.
(Aizen simply stood there, reciving the attack for good but it had no effect at all, leaving him unharmed)

Aizen: Kurosaki Ichigo you say, hmph what a shame that he is not here. Being the only one who could stop me, now begone. (Heiwa would simply dissapear if not moved away, luckly Aizen was still just playing around)

- Lol Riku :D:D -
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Kyomi: SHIT! (Stabs Heiwa with the medicine)
Heiwa:* his heart and blood veins come back and his spiritual pressure rises*. If there is one thing that I am is stronger than ichigo. Hollowfication.*his mask appears*. The one thing about mine is he is a monster and now he can have control to kill you.

HHeiwa: takes bodybodyer heiwa's body* Die Aizen*flash steps and stabs Aizen in the heart*. Now for my ultimate attack. HOLLOW KING FINAL BLOOD BLAST.* completely destroys Aizens chest. Then the mask breaks off.*

Heiwa: Goodbye everyone. Kyomi I love you and always will. Noctis don't revive me please I want it this way. If he Is still alive noctis use my bankai to end him please. Kill Aizen with it.*he dies and his zanpakuto glows with an intense red with rage*.
(After the explosion a large smoke screen appeared around Aizen, not revealing him for a while, then suddenly the smoke had vanished, revealing that Aizen was still alive. Just standing there like nothing happened while his chest was quickly regenerating)

Aizen: One mistfit down, several more to go. (He then launched a purple orb of energy that flew towards 9th squad barracks. Upon impact the whole area exploded, destroying anything around the squad area, a good question would come up to soul reaper's minds, "Where the hell is Noctis?")
HKyomi: DAMN YOU! *Hollow takes over and pure anger and hatered in her eyes*

Kyoko and Kurag: SHIT! (Flash Steps and Grabs Kyomi's Arms)

HKyomi: GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!

Kyoko: YOURE COMMITTING SUICIDE!
Byakuya: 40 bakudo number one sai*Hkyomi falls to the ground with 40 kido spells placed on her*. Don't be stupid. Noctis will take care of him.
(Suddenly 5th, 6th and 7th squad barracks exploded aswell, being infested by Swarms who kept moving on and devouring soul reapers in their way, yet still no sign of Noctis nor anyone else who was capable of taking Aizen)

Aizen: Hmph, - turns in HKyomi direction - What? You look angry, was this foolish, nolife worth living? Hmph, i think not... the Soul Society will bow before.
Shuzo: How long was I asleep? (Checks phone) O shit! When did Aizen return? Better go check up on my little ones, it must be that safe. (Flash Steps to the Soul Society)

Shuzo: Ranagami?

Ranagami: What took you so long?

Shuzo: I was asleep for who knows how long...... Could you have seen Kyomi Kyoko or Kurag?

Ranagami: (Points) Kurag (Points) Kyoko (Points downward) Kyomi

Shuzo: HOLY CRAP! KYOMI! (Grabs Kyomi and Flash Steps off to the human world and their home)

Kyoko and Kurag: Dad?! (Follows after him)
Byakuya: Aizen I am Byakuya kuchiki the second and will leave or die*at that moment he released Hkyomi and all the other captains appeared*. Heiwa gave his life for us and you destroy the one place he loved. He didn't tell anyone but I found out. His great grandpa's wife was a member of your family. So would you really destroy a place that a family member of yours loves and sacrificed him self to save it. Or are you just a heartless jerk.
Aizen: Hmph, like i would care about anyone. If they died, even if their sacred place is destroyed. They did it all for nothing, a new world will be born so before that i must re-construct everything, it is a duty of a god of this new world. (He then charged five purple orbs, not to mention that one of them was enough to destroy 15% of Seireitei's area)

Aizen: Begone. (Releases the orbs towards the captains)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
~Suzuwami House hold~

Shuzo: You two hold her down.

Kyoko and Kurag: Okay.

Shuzo grabs out sword and slowly prys off Kyomi's mask.

Kyoko: Shes asleep.......

Shuzo: Dont worry, shell get up soon enough, then go after Aizen again......
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Byakuya: Dodges it* You heartless bastard. Did you know that even if you are hated by everyone else for what you did he loved as family. But he had to try and stop you because you became a monster.
(By dodging the orbs, half of Seireitei was destroyed and atleast 10000 soul reapers we're killed in that explosion)

Aizen: Look - points behind Byakuya - Because of you, they all died and you call yourself a captain of gotei 13, worthless. I dont have time for such misfit like yourself. (He then turned around, slowly walking away while observing the Soul Society's destruction)
Byakuya: It is easy to repair but the trust you lost from your family isn't. Heiwa was the only one who believed you were family. So would you do that to the only one in your family who trusted you.
Noctis, after appearing next to Byakuya: What are you doing, idiot? I thought that i already told you guys, protect the children and do not come close to Aizen. (Looks down, noticing that most of Seireitei was destroyed while the other half was being infested by Swarms)

Noctis: How troublesome~ (Slowly walks after Aizen)
Kyomi: ~awakenes~ Im gonna go kill that bastard and dont try to stop me.......

Kyoko and Kurag look at Shuzo for instructions.

Shuzo: Go ahead, but if you do we will come as well.....

Kyomi flash steps off.

Shuzo: No answer I guess...... Lets go you two...... (Flash Step to Soul Society)

(Training Ground)

Shingo: Finally (breathing heavily) we finished off and cleared out the training ground.......

Haramona: Ya, and I think Heiwa is dead......

Shingo: If thats true, Kyomi wont be happy.....

Haramona: Well, from here it seemed like she got fully hollofied, charged at Aizen got stopped by her sibilings, got tied down by Byakuya, got taken back by her dad, o and now she arrives again......

Shingo: Im going after some of Kyomi's special tea, here have some (tosses bottle at Haramona) for each cup worth, it restores 10% of the spiritual energy......

Haramona: DAMN! IT TASTE GOOD TOO!

Shingo: Lets go......

Haramona: Okay......
Byakuya: Wait noctis.*givves him heiwa's zanpakuto*. Heiwa's last wish was for you to end Aizen with his zanpakuto. They are family and a family object should help end a family's terror. It should work for you that is what heiwa wants. Ok everyone start taking care of all the injured and everyone else. Also count the amount of the dead.
Shingo: Kyomi are you alright?

Kyomi: Physically yes.

Shingo: Good-ish.....

Kyomi: I was gonna kill him, but Byakuya is right, that was Heiwas last wish. (Flash Steps to ground floor and starts to look through the remains)
(Slowly Noctis turned around and accepted Heiwa's zanpakuto) Hmmm~ We will see about that, though im sure that Shikai nor Bankai wont work against him... hmmm~ farewell, Kuchiki Byakuya. (He then vanished, appearing far away right infront of Aizen who was rather surprised, noticing that Noctis was alive)

Aizen: Y-you?!?! But i killed you!?!

Noctis, before slicing off Aizen's arms: Yeah, it's me... or did you already forget.. that i also posses the hougyoku.

(Both of them clashed together several times, destroying most of Seireitei during their fight, it was rather noticeable that Noctis was slowly losing but the fight kept going on. Moments later after Noctis managed to avoid one of Aizen's attacks, he made some distance between them before shouting as loud as he was capable of)

Noctis: IS SHE STILL NOT HERE??!?! NEZIA!?!?!?!
Nezia: Im here, I just never found a point where it seemed nice to enter, and if I kill Aizen, I would be dishonering Heiwas last wish and my parents last wish, so I am not going to help. But if you would like the whole hogyoku just ask.
(Brb)
(Noctis facepalmed after figuring out that he was going to fight Aizen all by his own, turning around he faced Aizen, trembling after doing so) Oh, crap~ seems like i will have to deal with you myself, Aizen.

Aizen: Now.. now... to think about it.. werent you fully prepared to face me? Foolish little prince, dreaming of such things.

Noctis: Hmmm~ dont be too hasty... Hey Nezia! What do you mean by you wont help me out!?! I mean.. hes immortal.. so am i.. but darn the pain... (Goes for another assault towards Aizen and again they clashed, creating a powerful shockwave)
Nezia: I cant dishonner the dead
(Noctis and Aizen kept fighting on, both cutting themselves several times and then regenerating again as if they could go like that forever)

Aizen: W-why... wont he go down.. this is just like before.. (Displays a flashback of his fight against Kurosaki Ichigo) D-damn...

Noctis: M-monster.. is this for real.. immortality...shit.!! Lets see if i could manage to take him down with the most powerful attack...

(Quickly Noctis charged a large purple orb, noticing that Aizen did the same and as they launched the orbs a massive explosion occured, destroying Seireitei and a large part of Rukongai)