ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে Bleach New Generations: New RP Story

Riku114 posted on Aug 03, 2012 at 04:08AM
Hello, this is the story part of the Bleach New Generations: New RP. To see the original rp by bleachcrazy with the characters info, go to link .

If you are getting off of this rp and dont want to continue, please give a good show in the rp to exit your characters out as well.

(T= Treason)

Shinigami:
1. Cpt. Nikona Yamamoto (bleach crazy)
Lt. Misuse no jāku (Ben) (T)
2.Cpt. Ranagami Feng (Riku)
Lt. shibō asashin (ben)
3.Cpt. Soju Omagara (Riku) (hes not as quiet as i wrote him as..... he came out pretty loud.... LOL XD)
Lt. Itzuki Makinaze (bleachcrazy)
4.Cpt. Nari Unohana (shadow)
Lt. (Daisuke Yoshino) (shadow)
5.Cpt. Kiroku Sakku (wolf)
Lt. Jinaba Kemot (Riku)
6.Cpt. Byakuya Kuchiki the 2nd (Ben)
Lt. Harukai Hasumora (Riku)
7.Cpt. Shin Menboku (wolf)
Lt. Minke Butetsu (bleachcrazy)
8.Cpt. Nezia Ekusos (Riku)
Lt. Mikomo Binasa (Riku)
9.Cpt. Koga Mangetsu (wolf master)
Lt. Urufu (Ben)
10.Cpt. Hirabuhei Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Tsurara (Ben)
11.Cpt. Manimosa Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Kyōfu asashin (Ben)
12.Cpt. Otaku Kunshu (Ben)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
13. Cpt Kyomi Suzuwami (Riku)
Lt. Shingo Kusangi (Riku)
14.Cpt. Heiwa Kurosaki (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. Yuga Hayashi (Shadow)
Lt. Haramona Grudon (Riku)

Espada
1. Chimera Noctis (Nate)
2. Shingai Kyuukyoku (Kage?)
4.Seiki Jinruiai (Kage?)
7.Roiyaru (Kage?)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.Masaomi Kinumoto (BP)
10.Swarm (Nate)
last edited on Sep 24, 2012 at 02:55AM

ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে 1551 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 1551

বছরখানেক আগে Captain-Ben54 said…
Heiwa: Finally I have obtained enough restai. WASHINO TSUBASA HEAL ALL THERE RESTAI.*all the wounds were healed*. Ok everyone I know you can here me so don't move. If you move your wounds. will reopen and. I am not sure if I could fix it again so stay still. I will be back.*flashsteps by Kyomi*. Hey Kyomi where is Byakuya, Kyōfu, and Shibō. I haven't seen them yet.

(Finally found the paper I was looking for).
বছরখানেক আগে Riku114 said…
Ranagami: Cant you tell, Kyomi is busy, she put up a barrier and locked the shaft, but Byakuya Kyofu and Shibo are in that Squad 12 area...... O yeah, I need to schedule a date for Kyofus challange...... *flash steps to her barracks and looks through schedule* Humm........
Heiwa: You do know that barrier won't work.*steps through the barrier*. Hey Kyomi do you know where byakuya, kyōfu and his brothers are. I know ranagami was not telling me the truth that they are at squad 12. So where are they and don't lie.
Kyomi: *sighs* Take a break Kyoko, some one interrupted.

Kyoko thinking: Thank you Heiwa......

Kyomi: *Removes hollow mask* The barrier was more of a dont interupt sign. Be glad, I didnt start the main lesson, otherwise I wouldnt be able to talk with you..... And also the last thing I heard of is that is where they are in the area where only Squad 12 members or something like that can go....... I was actually wondering what is taking them so long my self......
Heiwa: Your tell me a lie I know it. You and I both know they aren't there so where are they.
Kyomi: Well then I dont know...... I wouldnt lie to you about something so harmless......
Heiwa: You know something because I can feel it. You just chose not to tell me. Kyomi please tell me.
Kyomi: Well, Jigoku said something about them combining it with your zanpaktou and the squad twelve regeneration room that is under ground, and that is honestly all i know of the location of them..
Heiwa: No. Why? Why did you do it? You guys knew just as I did that it is nearly impossible for me to remove you from īguru. So why did you do it.*falls on his knees*.
Kyomi: I am completely lost.......

Kyoko: *sips tea* Me too......
(Sorry got a little side tracked by food and youtibe. I was hungry.)

Heiwa: You see what they did was sacrifice their spirits and gave my zanpakuto their spiritual pressure and their own spirits. When that happens no matter who does it or what zanpakuto they do it to. They have a slim chance to be able to be kicked out of the zanpakuto. The odds are stacked against it is like 8 billion to 1.
Kyomi: So does that mean that they probably wont come back.........

Kyoko: Im gonna bet you that the answer is a yes.

And you didnt have to say sorry.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Heiwa: Yes and No. They won't if they can't work together. They can if they do. They need to find Īguru himself and he is not allowed to go to them and we aren't allowedw to help. Plus knowing those three they might be arguieng.

(Yeah but it is a force of habit. Gtg getting tired so this is my last bleach post)
Kyomi: Are you kidding me, this is seriously inducing damage on me, especially when I know I cannot do anything about it. First you Heiwa and now Byakuya Kyofu and Shibo...... I hate being rendered usless...... Especially towards friends........ *closes eyes in attemp to calm down* I cant handle all of this......

Kk, it is also one of my habits too........
Heiwa: Don't worry knowing Byakuya he probably quickly joined them before their spirits entered Īguru so the chances have gone higher if that's the case. It might take awhile but I need to be at full strength. My resurrection and all the wounds I heed took a lot out of so I need to rest.

(Somewhere else in the soul society)

Jigoku: hey Shingo do you think that Heiwa would be able to bring back Kyōfu and Byakuya. I could care less about Shibō but I am still confused on what they meant when they said they combined with īguru.
Kyomi: K Ill be here if you need me.....

(Somewhere else in the soul society)

Shingo: I dont really know either.
Jigoku: Man whoever that guy was he was strong and tough to beat. He obviously wasn't a soul reaper. He had the strength of a normal captain. And Heiwa ain't a normal captain.
Shingo: do you mean iguru?

(training room area)

Kyoko: Are we going to get back to training now that heiwa left?

Kyomi: You have about 10 minutes for a break. Im gonna meditate, to calm down for a few minutes.

Kyoko: K.
Jigoku: No the one who injured us.

(Somewhere near Soju)

Kasu: hey Soju what do think is going to happen now.
Shingo: Geez I know. Honestly, I probably would have been nearly killed by the first stab, but I am not the fastest or the strongest, but I have high endurance and defense.

(Near Soju)

Soju: Huh? O Kasu nice seeing you! Well, I dont actually know much of what is going on but it seems like one captain must do a sacrifice for another and over and over again, we gain Heiwa back we loose Byakuya......
Kasu: I know that but do you know what is going to happen next after this is over.
Soju: No, not really, I have been busy lately. Yes, even I get busy.
Kasu: Ok see ya.

(I am taking a break my brain has been fried by anime and I can't think of anything else)
Soju: K see ya
Heiwa: You guys can move again.

Jigoku: Finally. Hey Shingō you ok.
(Got to go for whit. Have family issues.)
Shingo: Im up and moving and talking normally.

Kurag: I find it comfy here..... *Turns over to his side*

KK Mail me when you back.
Jigoku: Ok get out will you.

Heiwa: Good to see yoou moving.
Kurag: *yawns* Fine. Nice to see you moving Heiwa.

Shingo: I know, I was already leaving.
Heiwa: Ok no everyone out I need to be alone.*throws everyone*. No trainingor fighting for at least 5 days. Just get some rest and walk around. No working.*shuts the door*.
Shingo: Aww... No work training, just- a- lot- of break..... Why am I saying Aww?! *flashsteps off*

Kurag: Do I ever actually do any work? *sighs* What ever Im going for a snack. *Flash Steps Off*
Heiwa: Damn it where is he. Where in the world did Tsurara go.

(Kyomi's training ground)
Tsurara: Hey guys. I am not here. Heiwa is looking for me.
Kyomi: Ehh, stay however long you like, the walls are made of seki seki, spiritual pressure cant be sensed, also, why is he looking for you?
Tsurara: I have no idea.

Heiwa: Where could he be.
Kyomi: Hum, want something to drink,something to eat? I honestly stay in here if I dont want to be bothered randomly for no reason, if the person knows where it is, they probably wont come in to ask if I want sake....... Well, I come in here to train aswell.......

Kyoko: Plus, it has plenty of stuff here........
Tsurara: Works for me.*starts training*.

Heiwa: He must be training somewhere.and I need to speak to him.
Soju: *Flashsteps up to Heiwa* Sake?
Heiwa: punches Soju in the face*. You know I don't drink. By the way how is ranagami doing with Byakuya and Shibō gone.
Soju: That hurt...... Youve gotten better at punching......... O yeah I dont actually know, havent seen her around, I actually dont think she minds Shibo being gone.......
Heiwa: I bet she misses beating the crap out of him. But what about Byakuya what do you think she feels about him.
Soju: I agree with you there, even though she probably wont show it, she probably does. Shes like Kyomi, hates to show emotions, but the thing is, Ranagami has always been better at it.
Heiwa: Yeah but that is what I like about Kyomi. Hey have you seen Tsurara lately.
Soju: Nope. Sake?
Heiwa: Knock it off.*punches Soju and sends him flying into a wall*. You should have learned by now that I don't drink.
Soju: You sure have gotten much better at punching.....

Shingo: Hey you two whats going on?

Soju: Nothing, just a conversation...... Want sake?

Shingo: Do you have to ask everyone if they want sake?

Soju: Na, I just want to..... So do you want any?

Shingo: No. I actually prefer this thing called a juicebox...... *Pulls out a Juicebox* Okay...... Now time to open it......
Heiwa: Kicks Soju in the head*. Ok you got to stop asking everybody if they want sake. Shingo get some of your men and confiscate all of soju's sake. And make sure that everyone knows not to give him any down to the very last drop. You need to be taught a lesson.
Shingo: Okay, now thats harsh. Dammit, why is it so hard to open a juicebox?!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Heiwa: Grabs the juice box and opens it*. Your hopeless. Oh by the way all you are to do is supervise not take part in the confiscation of soju's sake.*grabs Soju and chains him to a chair*. Now go. Soju your rehabilitation starts once all the sake you have is gone.

(Same thing as this morning it is starting up again. My last post for tonight and probably longer than last time.)
Soju: *falls asleep*

Shingo: He fell asleep....... I think you gave him a comfy chair.......
Heiwa: Not for long. *presses a button then the chair electrifies Soju*. How did that feel.