ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে Bleach New Generations: New RP Story

Riku114 posted on Aug 03, 2012 at 04:08AM
Hello, this is the story part of the Bleach New Generations: New RP. To see the original rp by bleachcrazy with the characters info, go to link .

If you are getting off of this rp and dont want to continue, please give a good show in the rp to exit your characters out as well.

(T= Treason)

Shinigami:
1. Cpt. Nikona Yamamoto (bleach crazy)
Lt. Misuse no jāku (Ben) (T)
2.Cpt. Ranagami Feng (Riku)
Lt. shibō asashin (ben)
3.Cpt. Soju Omagara (Riku) (hes not as quiet as i wrote him as..... he came out pretty loud.... LOL XD)
Lt. Itzuki Makinaze (bleachcrazy)
4.Cpt. Nari Unohana (shadow)
Lt. (Daisuke Yoshino) (shadow)
5.Cpt. Kiroku Sakku (wolf)
Lt. Jinaba Kemot (Riku)
6.Cpt. Byakuya Kuchiki the 2nd (Ben)
Lt. Harukai Hasumora (Riku)
7.Cpt. Shin Menboku (wolf)
Lt. Minke Butetsu (bleachcrazy)
8.Cpt. Nezia Ekusos (Riku)
Lt. Mikomo Binasa (Riku)
9.Cpt. Koga Mangetsu (wolf master)
Lt. Urufu (Ben)
10.Cpt. Hirabuhei Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Tsurara (Ben)
11.Cpt. Manimosa Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Kyōfu asashin (Ben)
12.Cpt. Otaku Kunshu (Ben)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
13. Cpt Kyomi Suzuwami (Riku)
Lt. Shingo Kusangi (Riku)
14.Cpt. Heiwa Kurosaki (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. Yuga Hayashi (Shadow)
Lt. Haramona Grudon (Riku)

Espada
1. Chimera Noctis (Nate)
2. Shingai Kyuukyoku (Kage?)
4.Seiki Jinruiai (Kage?)
7.Roiyaru (Kage?)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.Masaomi Kinumoto (BP)
10.Swarm (Nate)
last edited on Sep 24, 2012 at 02:55AM

ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে 1551 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1501-1550 of 1551

বছরখানেক আগে Riku114 said…
Soju: *yawns* Good morning.

Shingo: First, it is the afternoon, and didnt ou feel anything from the shock?

Soju: O he shocked me, Heiwa, dont you understand my zanpaktou is electric based? Im nearly immune to it. The most it does is wake me up. *Pulls out sword*Electrocute denkisaru. *The zanpaktou changes into the electric ceruit* See.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Kyomi: Youve been down here for a little over 30 minutes, I think you should go see what Heiwa wants Tsurara. It might be important....... *kills the hologram Swarm*

Kyoko: Sis, why do you use Swarm so much?

Kyomi: I dont really know, I just do. Maybe cause its the fastest loading file in my computer. Although, its kinda easy, I might have to begin using more of a variety.
বছরখানেক আগে Captain-Ben54 said…
Tsurara: Are you nuts I am not.

(Hewia's room)

Heiwa: I ain't stupid. I just wanted to wake you up.* presses a different button and fire shoots from the bottom of the chair*.
Kyomi: K.

(Heiwa's Room)

Soju: Aww that hurt......
Hewia: it is a chair that imade for different kinds of punishment. Every time you think of sake or while sleeping you dream of it. You will get something painful*sets chair to automatic at puts the target as sake*. You can't leave this chair because it weakens your spiritual pressure when it is set to automatic. And your zanpakuto will be right over here.*grabs soju's zanpakuto and sets it in a corner*.
Soju: Are kidding me? How long am I gonna have to sit here?

Shingo: Im going to my barracks and take a nap. Bye Heiwa Soju! *flash steps*

*Underground training room*

Kyomi: Im going up to my office, I need to do paperwork, Kyoko, make sure Tsurara doesnt do anything crazy, anyways I know she wont. *Leaves*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Ignored soju and left him in that room for 14 days)

Heiwa: so soju how has your punishment been.

(Underground training room)

Tsurara: Hey Kyoko do you think you can get Heiwa for me. I think it has been long enough so I thin k I should tell him don't you agree.

(At a bar somewhere in the seretai)

Jigoku:drunk* You know shingo I thought that ban on sake was permanent but I still can't believe my captain lifted it 2 days ago.*pass out bringing shingo to the ground as well*

(Sorry my kindle is the only thing that I can access my account on and my other one stopped wroking and I got the replacement in Monday and it has been hard accessing my account on my new but I finally did.)
(O its okay, I understand! Anyways, thank AdventGhost and the others on his Kingdom Hearts rp for keeping me busy. ^-^ Actually when it come to the rps, this one and the kingdom hearts rps are my favorite ^-^ o and i think you already found out, but I think fire girl was wondering if the ranger rp was dead, i check up on that rp once and a while)

Soju: Boring and Im gonna bet that head captains wondering where my paperwork is.......

(Underground Training Ground)

Kyoko: Sure. *flash steps out (OMG I COULDNT WRITE THAT FLASH STEP IN A WHILE!)*

(At the bar)

Shingo: *lifts Jigoku up and places her on the couch* She drinks way to much. *Drinks some sake*
But seriously imagine if we waited for bleachcrazy to come online, its been almost 2 months!
Heiwa: No they won't they all know that you are here and they just laughed and laughed. You will still be here for about 2 more weeks and every so often I may come and check on you. Most likely not.*walks to the chair and puts it on no sleep mode and no sake or any form of alcohol mode*. Now you won't he able to slept or think about having a drink. By the way what do you want kyoko.
Soju: Umm... Does that include water?

Kyoko: Tsurara wants to see you in Kyomi's training ground shes been there for a while
Heiwa: Water is fine Soju. *thinks to himself.(so my sister finally has the guts to tell why she pretended to be a boy*. Ok lets go.*flash steps to kyomi *. Hey keep your sister away from the training grounds I want to have a long talk with Tsurara alone. My little sister is in trouble. And I knew who she was since she joined the squads. And please stay away as well I want to talk to her alone.

(On the way back to the barracks.)

Jigoku: still passed out and unconsciously punches shingo right in a man's weak spot*.
Kyomi: K that shouldnt be too hard *grabs Kyoko and handcuffs her to a light pole*

(bar)

Shingo: shit that hurt
Heiwa: Thanks by the put a barrier up please I am not really good at barriers.

(Bar)

Kasu: Wow You sersously tried to to carry her. You do no that having to much sake can make people move with out them knowing.*starts to laugh*.

(You do knownthat the thing above still says heiwa is dead.)
I edited it o and sorry for me taking so long to post back

Kyomi: K. *puts a barier*

(bar)

Shingo: Shut up
Kasu: Hey shingo you should still help her because I ain't. She is stupid. See ya.*flash steps away*.

Jigoku: in her mind* Come on. I got to figure it out. You two better still be work-. Wow they fell asleep. Ok I got to figure out how heiwa can bring back those three idiots. I sure hope ranagami ain't crying. Since the head captain is on break. Heiwa took control since no matter what anybody does they can't seem to pass him in skill. These family records have to got reveal something about what happened. *opens another book and finds something confusing*. What? What the hell is this. Man I wish those to didn't fall asleep. I shouldn't have gotten drunk on purpose.
Shingo: Okay should I do this..... *stands up and thinks*

Soju: O I am so bored.......
Kasu: Hey Ranagami how are doing since Byakuya and Shibō are gone.
Ranagami: *sits at her desk "doing work" and not responding*
Kasu: Well come on ranagami you can't hide anything from me.

(Jigoku's mind)

Jigoku: Ok those idiots are useless. Hey wake up.

Jigoku's what is right side: what?

Jigoku: What does this mean?

Jr(jigoku's what is right side): walks over and reads it*. It means that if the one who was saved chooses he can kick their spirits out. In this case Heiwa could kick two of them out but one most stay in because they are what is keeping him alive. So he must decide.

Jiigoku: that is so not cool. I guess it only works with two or more souls.
Ranagami: *still ignores Kasu*
Kasu: Oh come on ranagami I know you miss them. Especially byakuya am I right.
Ranagami: *looks up from her table not moving her head, but just her eyes and then bacjk at her work*
Kasu: You are so hopeless ranagami. No wonder why you can't get a date. You are so pathetic.*leaves the room*.

(Jigoku's mind)

Jigoku:*finishing looking through her books*.oh come on you got to be kidding me. Is that the only way I can find. That Heiwa has to choose one of them to stay and two to kick out of his zanpakuto. He won't be able to do that, he won't just leave one behind. Or will he. I don't know he is unpredictable.i
Ranagami: Out of all the people, she expects me to tell her....... I wonder where Jodin has been.....

(Squad 13 barracks)

Kyomi: *sighs* I dure worry for Ranagami......

(Bar)

Shingo: Ill just keep a watch of her...... She should be fine........ *Continues to drink his sake*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(You do know that Kasu is a guy right.)

Heiwa: *appears in front of the barrier and nods to Kyomi to put it down.*

Jigoku: Well it is time to get back.*exits her mind*. Hey Shingo do you think you can help me get to heiwa my limbs are weak.
(I didnt know, but then I was corrected and remembered, I forgot it though over the 14 days, and once again I am corrected.)

Kyomi: *Takes down the barrier* How was it?

(Bar)

Shingo: Are you gonna punch me?
(Bar)

Jigoku: No sorry about that. My body has a mind of its own when I get drunk. As long as I am awake you won't get hit.

(Kyomi's room)

Heiwa:*speaks in an angry way*She is crying right now because I am going to have be removed as a lieutenant and transferred to my squad. Plus she wants to talk to you. You can I don't care. Kasu get over here I know your there.

Kasu: See ya.*flash steps to squad ten barracks*. Captain Hirabuhei you got a problem.*tells her what heiwa said* if I know one thing he can't do that.
Hirabuhei: Yeah, I figured, no matter how many people listen to him, without the order of head captain and Central 46, he cant.

Kyomi: Alright. *Goes to the training grounds*

(Bar)

Shingo: Okay. *Helps her up*
Tsurara: crying* Kyomi please stop try to stop heiwa. I like my position and I don't want to be in his squad. He won't listen to me. I can protect myself. He knows that he has seen me fight. So why won't he listen.
Kyomi: Its just a natural thing for an older brother to want to make sure his little sister is safe. Anyways, he needs Central 46 and head captain to approve of it as well, the likeliness is low that it would actually be approved. Dont worry. If you were an older sibling you would understand.
Tsurara: I just don't want him to treat me like I am still a baby.

(Squad 10 barracks)

Kasu: so what are you going to do. Knowing Heiwa he will do it even without permission.
(Got to go. Got school in 5 hours.)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(At squad 10 barracks)

Heiwa: Harabuhei you are losing your lt. Tsurara is going to be transferred to my squad.
(LOL my dad treats me like im still 3 and i kinda think he still thinks of me as one)

Hirabuhei: Heiwa, you should knock before coming into my office. Ill probably let in go and see, if ther is too much disruption, I can easily take her back, being she is registered as my lt.

(Underground Training Room)

Kyomi: Ahh...... I always wondered how that felt....... But let me tell you something....... (I figured this out being the younest) No matter is your 999 years old or 1 year old, to an older sibilings eyes, you will always and I mean ALWAYS going to be the baby sister. Some siblings have it to a higher level of protection than others and in a different ways than others. Honestly, I train Kyoko and Kurag harshly, so I wont have to be there to protect them and they can protect themselves. Thats my way. It seems your brother, is uses more of the typical type of protection.
Tsurara: Well I don't him to I even told him that.

(Squad 10 barracks)

Kasu: Listen Heiwa I think you should let it go. Your sister can take care of her self she has never asked a captain for help. Only us Lt. because she doesn't want help from those who out class her. All of us Lt. are in the same class so she asks us. She has friends to help her. What would you do if you were the younger sibling.

Heiwa: I would still do what I do because that is who I am.(personal experience.)

Kasu: Well just let it go. If you don't then why don't you test her. Tsurara Versus Mikomo. We have never seen Mikomo in action but she is a lt. so she must be good. What do you say?

Heiwa: No. But I will reconsider if Manimosa beats me.
Hirabuhei: *slightly listens in but mostly focuses on work*

(Training Ground)

Kyomi: Im not quiet sure itll be easy to get into any older sibilings mind.
Tsurara: I can't but you can kyomi. I know you can.

(Squad 10)

Kasu: Just think Heiwa how many fights he she been in since she got here. She has only asked for help once.*punches heiwa in the head*. Get it through your thick skull. Tsurara doesn't need your protection any more.

Heiwa: That's it your going to get it.*gets into a big hand to hand brawl with Kasu*.
Kyomi: Okay, Ill try to talk to him after he calms down a little, its pure idiotic if I was to go now.

(Squad 10)

Hirabuhei: *shoots a sokatsui in the middle of the two* If you want to fight please do it out doors, you might break my stuff and I cant focus with you guys fighting.
*heiwa punches Kasu through a wall and continues fighting*.

(Underground training area)

Tsurara: It sounds like someone is fighting Kasu in a hand to hand brawl.
Hirabuhei: *sighs* Annoying, Heiwa we all know you can beat Kasu to a pulp already, what the point.

(Underground training area)

Kyomi: Chaos..... Imma go check it out. *Leaves and begins to walk towards*

Jodin: *passes by Squad 10 barracks* Now whats going on here? *Takes a look in* Hi ya guys, having a tea party?
Heiwa: SHUTUP!*elbows Iodine and then punches Kasu againn*.

Kasu:stands up*. It's simple really, he is fighting fair so that I have a chance.*punches heiwa and goes outside*.

Heiwa: Oh no you don't *follows himself and they start again*.

Tsurara: Kyomi be safe.
Kyomi: *face palms* Yup, as I thought, its Heiwa.

Hirabuhei: Finally.

Jodin: Should we do something about this? *Looks at Kyomi and Hirabuhei*

Hirabuhei/Kyomi: I guess.
Urufu: I wouldn't do anything if I were you. You would only get hurt. Plus knowing those two if they start a fight you better be sure someone will be the victor. Heiwa won't kill him and Kasu can't kill Heiwa because he is to weak.
Kyomi: Yeah I know, but I could hear them all the way from my underground basement. People have work to do, as long as they dont carry this out too long.
Urufu: Obviously you don't know them very well. They will be like that for days. The one thing we need to worry about is that.*points to a taint hole*. We got to make sure they don't put holes in this place. The won't get fixed if they. So someone has to put abarrier up. This happened before when Kasu joined. Heiwa didn't trust him at all. That was when Heiwa was just 3rd seat for squad 10. At that time he worked for captain toshiro hitsugiya. And Byakuya was the captain of squad 6. This was before some of you came here. The only one her to remember that is me and Jodin she was a captain at here. She should remember.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Kyomi: I know...... And whatever........ *Puts up a barrier*
Urufu: Jodin how did you stop them last time. I know they fought for at least an entire 6 months but how did you manage to stop them.
Jodin: Well.... I believe I *scratches head* forgot...... I was "dead" for a while, I needed to focus on getting my strength back in menos forest, over the time I forgot.....

Kyomi: *face palm* Thats no help.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Urufu: Great! I was in the human world doing my job when you stopped them. I came back and found out you stopped them. I was told how but I forgot do to the fact that I was used for experiments and I lost some of my memory.

(I am taking a break my brain has just been fried.)