ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে Bleach read-outs

Kevy1 posted on Jun 15, 2013 at 03:21PM
Well I'm going to be posting readings of bleach manga releases that haven't been animated so you can watch, listen and comment. This is my first one I did, bleach chapter 541:

Please support my page fb: link
last edited on Jul 05, 2013 at 12:33PM

ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে 4 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Kevy1 said…
smile
Here's this week
বছরখানেক আগে Kevy1 said…
hmmm
This week's
whiteflame55 commented…
Well, I'm mainly just confused দ্বারা this one. Whatever made Juha Bach trust Uryuu to such an extent is beyond me. The infighting wasn't very interesting, though it's worth knowin what their ranking system looks like. I'm mainly just waiting to find out what's up with Ryuuken, someone we haven't heard anything about since the start of this arc, and who would definitely be on the radar of the Sternritter. I hope he's being left out with good reason. বছরখানেক আগে
Kevy1 commented…
Well I wonder all the above also but I think Juha Bach has a plan to undo Uryuu. I think Juha Bach Power is wavering and to solidify his power he'll steal Uryuu's. বছরখানেক আগে
whiteflame55 commented…
That would make sense, and I hope you're right. For me, as I said, I'd like to know what's happening with Ryuuken in order to get a better grasp on the situation, but I'd also like to know what exactly was ব্যক্ত between Juha Bach and Aizen. That conversation hasn't been brought to light yet, and frankly, depending on how it went, it's the only way I think Bleach could right itself. বছরখানেক আগে
Kevy1 commented…
Well hopefully the writer of bleach is prudent in the way he moves on with the জাপানি কমিকস মাঙ্গা to make sure he capitalizes on those key area's আপনি mentioned. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Kevy1 said…
This week's
whiteflame55 commented…
Makes slightly আরো sense now, though it's still confounding in many ways, especially the cryptic মতামত about Uryuu's power exceeding his own. What Urahara is doing, I have no clue at all. বছরখানেক আগে
Kevy1 commented…
Well that was an epic comment. As for Urahara he's trying to learn অথবা figure out the device they used to steal Bankai. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Kevy1 said…
This week's
whiteflame55 commented…
Too much going on here with too little explanation. Not a complaint, just the way this one worked out. I'm sure we'll get some explanation in the পরবর্তি one. বছরখানেক আগে
Kevy1 commented…
Yeah, probably. বছরখানেক আগে