blush/nosebleed প্রণয় Problems,Poems,Health Songs, Tricks 2 Use Against Ppl With /:)

kevinkamps posted on Jan 03, 2011 at 07:38PM
well heo there i am Green Mccazy i know soe EXP about weman and men andtricks 2 fool both species and now tht if u blush that u r embarased wants more like it deep inside u or uncomfrotable or nervous sometimes if u nose bleed u cant hold it i much more u got so d u exploded of love interests feel free help others with there problems and triks 2 let some1 swoon on u wich means like u fell inlove and remember my trademarks my green espacts his face /:) an hehehe or nyehehe
 well heo there i am Green Mccazy i know soe EXP about weman and men andtricks 2 fool both species and
last edited on Jan 16, 2011 at 09:41PM

blush/nosebleed 18 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে kevinkamps said…
smirk
green;well saying hey and utting this face /:) works 4 me
বছরখানেক আগে seuris said…
laugh
Rima; DOCTOR! I HAVE BAD PROBLEM! D: I WATCHTOO MUCH YAOI AND I GET HIGH NOSEBLEEDS, WHAT I SHOULD DO!? xD
বছরখানেক আগে atkathewolf said…
@kevin: wow XD
hmmm
green:well ummmn 1 u should stop watching men and mn touching themselvs 2 watch the last 1 with all that nasty stuff u wantt3DONT U DARE TOUCH YOURSELF nd 4 enjoy t cuz it will b ur last
বছরখানেক আগে seuris said…
@kevin; Rima; *awesome faxce* Didn't help! 8D
smirk
green:ik it wasnt gonna help cuz u still wanna watch yaoi but o well just put ice on u while u watch it so u wont get nosebleed
wink
green;roses r red violets r blue ull stay in my heart 2(try it if u want heehe)
smirk
green:roses r red like my blood is dead violets r blue like my love 4 u
বছরখানেক আগে summer448 said…
tongue
SWOON XD im glad to see that i am expanding your vocabualary
hehe
. . . . and since when are you a doctor >.<
wink
green:since the day i was created in a lil boys mind twisted twised mind,me:my mind is not that twisted is it ,green:riiiiight hehehe roses r re violets r blue i feel high how about u,our love is mnt 2 b ur eyes confuse me we r in destiny we our history cuz ike a wise man once said 1 cannot escape destiny cuz its like avoidig eath itself
meh
green:heres 1 that got me a free ticket see ophra my ove 4 you is like a river like a summer reeze that makes my soul shiver,1 look from u is more precious than gold ur smile is so beautifull and never gets old,except at the last rhyme i used lets get some barbaque and get BUSY yeah we got real busy alright nyehehe umn-cough- i mean ummn yeah
বছরখানেক আগে atkathewolf said…
once again, WOW XD
smile
seems all of u guys have no robs im happy
 seems all of u guys have no robs im happy
বছরখানেক আগে Teawanee said…
mischievous
Doctor Doctor give me the news, i gotta bad case of lovin you!

...sorry i couldnt resist! DX
wink
dr.green:well then u should use the med called callme;)
smirk
Dr Green Mccrazy:I am a doctor but i had to sigh up like usual,but im being pervy thas me sooo casual,2 b a seducer id need no manual,and all the nurses treat me sooo sexual 1 of em is my dauhter thats actual 1 is made by fractuals im a scientist manufactual.

Its cuz im docter(say british like docta) i own a hellicopter and when its time to give birth i say here comes the monsta,im dr green mccrazy im the owner and boss of this hospital and its in the middle of mine capital i use medicine and minarels health insurance is good 4 u cuz lemons r edable(eatable )(1x)

have an apentice his name is dex his parents wanted 2 actualy name him s**,he has to twins named blex and yex its makes sense cuz hs name is dex,he is cute but shy i train him in my seducing skills all the time he can even get drunk drinking wine and when ur disturbing him its sleeping time.

Its cuz im docter(say british like docta) i own a hellicopter and when its time to give birth i say here comes the monsta,im dr green mccrazy im the owner and boss of this hospital and its in the middle of mine capital i use medicine and minarels health insurance is good 4 u cuz lemons r edable(eatable )(1x)

virus aqa aqua virus she is my creation hes my doctor not an invention, i made her look like any other female i couldt get a real 1 cuz i was a loney male,years has passed since the rankenstein age and i was still alone with my cute blue haired daughter all alone she was cute but flat in all the zones......

My lil brther blue was rlly a human swordsman but he reincarnated into a thunder wolfen,years passed he turned into a cat years passed he was a wizard wearing a hat,now hes blue the chilled wizard a guy doesnt give a damn even 4 a lizard,now hes totaly not related to me he splitted in 3 and that was history.

Dr Green Mccrazy:I am a doctor but i had to sigh up like usual,but im being pervy thas me sooo casual
smirk
if you want to see other songs! here is thy link patients! its GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD 4 your health insurance link
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
angelic
That is your boddy

yo hair is nice curly and fun,making it an afro makes it soft like a bun bun,u heat up ur hair for fun or to dry it even tho it may stay wet a bit,leave it 2 long it will go in flares but ur a man u just dont care.

that is your body your closest buddy its so touchy and so helpy and it works at lightling speed with ur mind full of dirty diseas u can actualy get killed with ease a shot to the brain u sleep with the fishies(2x)

your head u use to think well thats actualy ur brain thats pink,it will hurt ur brian and crazily make u insane,so u go hyper eat candy all the way with your tongue u suck away,taste everything u like and sea u can smell with ur nose thats stinky.

that is your body your closest buddy its so touchy and so helpy and it works at lightling speed with ur mind full of dirty diseas u can actualy get killed with ease a shot to the brain a u sleep with the fishies(2x)

with those ears u hear everything with ur mouth u say everything with your hand (say fast)u touch everything u feel everything u grab evrything(to here),your eyebrows make u do connection with ur eyes u make the atration,with ur legs u get close thats the power of walk follow every1 but thats the power of stalk.

that is your body your closest buddy it works at lightling speed with ur mind full of diseas u can actualy get killed with ease a shot to the brain u sleep with the fishies in the 7 seas(2x)

with ur fingers u make any type of signs use telepathy with ur mind ur pee thingy is 1 of a kind use it right and dont get blind,with ur hand u grab everything u need but wash cuz u can get a diseas,yess u need to take a shower even if it takes an hour.

that is your body your closest buddy its so touchy and so helpy and it works at lightling speed with ur mind full of dirty diseas u can actualy get killed with ease a shot to the brain u sleep with the fishies(2x)

ur lip and cheeck together r a smile but u use ur lip 2 kiss 4 a while,hehe ur neck holds ur head together if ur an angel ur armpits may have feathers,bleh bleh somethings r not rlly worth tasting but here u r ur time wastin.

hands and legs r so usefull but using em 4 evil is so treathfull, like a FALCON PUNCH&FALCON KICK a false move and u may hit yo stick,ur fingernails in ancient time was claws but dont lick yo finger cuz of that chicken sauce, they r infected dirty to the core the virus will spread and destroy ur own core.

then heres ur skin that changes color trough time thats then swets like a slime,u have hair every where head to the toes but siriously everyWHERE rlly dude everywhere, even in ur ear when ur on phone DAMN who would of known.

we all know about the males theres not much interesting thing that they brought or atleas thats wat she thought,there superior in way lemme explain if i may,round up round down now please turn around now who would of known u could c it upside down /:)GET DOWN! and u know u like that moaning sound.

eyelashes men mostly dont give a stirt but weman mostly use em 4 flirt,they wink at u using there apeal next thing u knew there making ur next meal,they r so nice but mostly b****en but we rlly dont mean to send u to the kitchen we rlly love u so just listen please dont leave me baby u i will b missen.

now 4 the parts that rlly r interested eating food then wait 2 b digested but it comes out of ur booty all infected, with the goods u thought u eat ur a vegetarian but it looked like meat,yo hips yo ankle yo elbow yo neck and yo palse they can b dislocated dammn hats false ,under ur armpit therers a deceiving oudor when u need to go i say u just sended a folder.

with your brain u memorize and learn ur senses tell u b4 u get burn but when its winter it gets to an opposite turn and all u do is make a yurn,u can eat with ur teeth around the world theres food to eat,your heart pump blood around just to keep u around,letting u live but u never 4give,u wanna b perfect but u aint no God u burp and fart its not the outside that matters but wats in your HEART!