ব্রেকিং ডন SPOILER!!!!!!!! Breaking Dawn Preface প্রশ্ন

mrsblack_1089 posted on Jun 08, 2008 at 01:38AM
OK everyone who has read the Breaking Dawn preface in Eclipse special editon: when it talks about someone killing Bella that she loved, do you think it was Jake? What if he got so mad that she turned into a vampire that he tried to kill her? Or if Edward and Bella...you know...do you think that Edward lost control? OHMYGOD I just had an idea!!!!!!! Do you think the werewolves and vampires are fighting because the Cullens broke the treaty by biting Bella and Bella and Jake are fighting against each other and Bella is using all that '3rd wife' crap again???? OMG help me!! ok sry just freakin out but pleez give me ure thoughts on this!!

ব্রেকিং ডন 14 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে cowgirlfromhell said…
The fight beteween the Quileutes and the Cullens/Hales is actually a good idea, it might happen. But the prefaces in the other three books didn't happen in the actual book/story itself.
বছরখানেক আগে Act2liv said…
i think all of the prefaces in the other books plus the breaking dawn's ALL have to do with breaking dawn.... it was kind of a leading up to thing
বছরখানেক আগে mrsblack_1089 said…
good point! and a fight would be cool, i think, just not too much like eclipse tho rite?? jacob can't get hurt again!
বছরখানেক আগে cowgirlfromhell said…
I really don't want him to get hurt but he's already hurting emotionally =[
বছরখানেক আগে Lunatic said…
That would be cool, Act2liv, but Stephenie has explained where the preface of Twilight fits into the book, so I don't think so.

( She explained here: link)

The one major thing I care about is that Stephenie doesn't pull a JK and kill off a bunch of people.

PS: I meant Jasper, Edward, Jacob, Alice and since Edward loves her, Bella when I said a bunch of people.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে twilovers said…
I don't know if this was on the Specail Edition because my friend email it to me before it came out::
As August 13th draws closer, Bella is more sure than ever that she has made the right choice - forsaking her human life to spend eternity with Edward. But a new enemy stalks closer, seeking to tear Bella and Edward apart forever, one with ties to both Vampire and Werewolf. Can the treaty between the two hold? Or will the new threat force both sides to settle their blood feud once and for all?
Because when the dawn breaks an angel will fall.

(And I don't think it has anything to do with what we are talking about.)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Lunatic said…
I've read it before, I don't remember if it was in the special edition. I didn't buy the special Eclipse, I went to the store and read it there. I have my own copy too since the Wednesday before the special edition came out a friend sent it to me too. (I love her.)
বছরখানেক আগে mrsblack_1089 said…
does tanya have ties to vampire AND werewolf??? cuz she comes back u no :[ (the breaking dawn quote today) plus is SM trying to make us ALL go crzy???????????? now she writes 'an angel will fall.' maybe its tanya...hopefully.
বছরখানেক আগে gds said…
We already know that the book got inspiration from a midnight summers dream, but what if the other book title is a princess bride...the book in which we are told that life is not always fair??? what if complecations happen, which they will, that no one can fix? idk...just a theory.
বছরখানেক আগে xxtwilightfanxx said…
no twilovers that was not on the special addition copy. i have it and i can tell you for sure that its not.

i think that the preface is when edward is biting bella. cuz edward does consider that biting her is to take her life away, so maybe thats what she was inclining to.
im still not very sure about it. ive debated it a lot myself. i guess the best we can do is wait, cuz i doubt there will be any actual spoilers..
বছরখানেক আগে vampirechick2 said…
OMG, i read this conversation after i read the book and it is soooo funny!!! LOL i no all the answers and your questions seem SOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে divergirl5396 said…
calm down people it was edward she was dying there was no way around it
বছরখানেক আগে lauracullen66 said…
the prefaces of all the books do fit into the book somewhere, they are SUPPOST to throw you off track, get you thinking, they are red herrings:
twilight: just as she comes face to face with james
new moon: as shes running to stop edward going into the sun
eclipse: in the woods with edward when victoria shows up to kill her
breaking dawn: her thoughts on keeping her baby even though its physically hurting her
বছরখানেক আগে wolfgirl4life said…
monkey
dont spioll it ppl if you dont know just read the books