ব্রুকাস্‌ ব্রুকাস্‌ অনুরাগী Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the অনুরাগী of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ব্রুকাস্‌ 116057 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 60901-60950 of 116057

বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
mine! xD
বছরখানেক আগে Cas_Cat_2 said…
Okay, i can't wait to see it Nate. =P
Byee! <3

And that sucks Nem. =[
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
damnit! EYESEXAGE ** <3 *0
বছরখানেক আগে Broody_4_Cheery said…
lol everyone has hp traditions lmao. and mary you get exactly where i am coming from lol. its not the movie, gawd im not even that big a hp fan, its the fact that its tradition, and the way mel has ignored me and gone behind my back that makes me upset and mad, and just seems so on purpose. why? the only thing i can think is its because instead of going bowling with her sat night i went with the other mel on the sunday, but hey when mel and tracy invited me it was during the day, i was actually awake and a bonus i actually had clothes on. i am just so sick of it always having to be her way, she is one of the most controlling, selfish and shallowest people i have ever met but i loved her and she was my best friend and the good things made up for the bad, fuck no one is perfect, now its like the scales are falling towards the bad and this just seems like a backstabbing.

and on the whole peyton subject, what about the whole telling brooke she said she doesnt even miss him, when in fact brooke said the exact opposite. arghh and i hate how she keeps asking lucas if "he's sure" at the beginning of s4 when hes trying to get back with brooke.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে brattynemz said…
Which sucks? LOL
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
ok nate... BB<3
laugh
Loool Nem. x)
বছরখানেক আগে sophialover said…
You know it was a little bit crazy cause we she was reading every single book in like 2 days and as she's a year older than me she really could do that fast whereas it took me 2 months to finish each book! And it was very fun cause she'd totally spoil it for me.<33
And then...the HUNDRED times we were making fun of Ron's facial expressions<33 GOD! I've got SO many good memories thanks to HP.
Probably the happiest period of my entire life.
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
what bitch that friend!!
I know right? She is a homewrecker. LOL

Damn bowling. LOL
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
You not being with your friends Nem! lol

And i'm sorry Mickei. =[
Well, it can't always be like she wants, so yea, i get your point. =/
mischievous
it sucks not being a HP fan Nem...lol.
Awww Mary! =D
I know! *.*
I LOVE HP, me and my best-friend could spend DAYS talking about the Marauders. xD
JK should write a book about them!
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
LOL! It all souns so fun xD

When it was the 5th book, we alle 3 got it at the same time and we had heard that someone would die,and it was about getting there first.so we allwokeup earlylike 6am and read, and we wenthome to a friend after school find a spot and start reading xD
Well yeah. I mean being in school sucks, and they have work so.. we never really get the chance to hang out.

It does not Mary! :D:D:D
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
and when it was the 6th book, she was in norway and i was in denmark,and i forgottobuyt the day it cameout, so she mailed me and she had read three days ahead of me, so i had to catch up.so i went home again i hid her book xD
"she is one of the most controlling, selfish and shallowest people i have ever met but i loved her and she was my best friend and the good things made up"

God..i totally get where you're coming from Mickei. And judging from my own personal experiences it's particularly those people who we get to love so fucking much [most of the time for NO reason..really.] that betray us in the end. It's like...totally there. I totally get it. And usually you know...i'm just as you. I know she's wrong and i know i'm right. I know that what she did to me hurt me and i know that she probably doesn't even deserve having me as a friends but the NEXT fucking second i'm able to forgive her. And that's what i always do. UGHH and i'm mad at myself for not being able to control things or end it but i can't...i just can't.
Probs b/c we've known eachother since...FOREVER and we've being through A LOT but yeah...i just can't.
It does...it does Nem.
You're missing all the cool stuff...LMAO.

I'm SO out of place and SO random. I've started talking about my own personal problems now.
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
i guess you guys are the brooks in the relationship
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
LOL!
I GET SO MAD WHEN READING THINGS LIKE THIS:

That's funny because most BLers think BL would still be together if Peyton didn't say anything to Brooke, so lets assume that is right (even though I definitely disagree). If Peyton never said anything then BL would be together and since BP were sharing a room at the time and Peyton talks in her sleep there is a huge possibility Brooke would find out and I think that would be a hell of a lot worse.

Brooke was pissed at Peyton in S1 for all the lies so I'm not surprised Peyton opted for honesty. She could have told her in a better way but I don't have any problem with her actually confessing. You can't have a friendship based on lies, the truth always comes out.

Also no offense but blaming the BL breakup entirely on Peyton makes BL's relationship look like a complete joke. The only thing Peyton's confession should have affected was the BP friendship but Brooke let it affect her relationship with Lucas because she never let the S1 cheating go. She was insecure and didn't trust Lucas, if she did then she wouldn't have had anything to worry about.
I remember us trying to picture a H/HR scene, with Harry being seriously injured at the hospital, Hermione trying to get Ron there for a visit and Ron not wanting to go b/c he'd be playing with a BUG.
LMAOOO!
Can you remember the look on his face during the whole spider scene in "Chamber of secrets"? LIKE ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL.
Who wrote that Nem?
ABS?
Janni i'm afraid we totally are.
Funny thing...my bestied [Dina]. SHE'S BLONDE! LOL.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Nope, it's from OTHforums.
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
but the thing is brooke is very unsure and vulnerable and peyton telling he that made her question her relationship andlucas was an ass... and brooke just couldn't do it anymore, the unsureness andi really feel bad for her..

and i get peyton telling brooke it, but the way and when she comes and says that brooke doesn't love lucas anymore .. WFT!?
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
EYESEXAGE ** <3 *0
from OTHforums? This SCREAMS Abs to me...lol.
cool
But yeah..Janni's totally right.
aw mary, these roller coaster friendships. lol janni is right, we are the brooke's in the friendships. but idk, breyton i still love, even if i wanna slap peyton alot.

omg crazy comments nem, they just dont get it. wat really pisses me off is the whole "peyton was just being honest and brooke wanted honesty" argument. come on! thats a joke, peyton wasnt being honest, 1) she never told lucas the truth which makes her honesty argument fly out the window, 2)p said she wouldnt do anything and she does the exact opposite, 3)peyton threw her emotions at brooke before she was even sure about them herself, shit mere days before she was asking jake to marry her.

lol mary, abs, omg, her debates are so fun, i mean great there is an lper who actually has a debate, just to bad she never has real facts to back them up, she just states her opinions and acts like we cant debate them because they are 'facts'.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
feel like rating?
link
LOL they were saying they'd rather have a friend who is honest so that confession is totally okay. So I told them if keeping something from someone is lying, then Peyton still lied cause she never told Brooke about the kiss. BUT THEY IGNORED ME. LMFAO.
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
i agree Mickey!Seyton is an BITCH!
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
LOL!
LOL rated. Only this page? lol. Gimme MORE...LMAO.
The Hermione - If you seek Amy vid...ROFL.
PS:I'm watching it now.
Rating hun.
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
LOL! there are severalpages babe;P

my space tab is being a pain in the ass!
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
Thank you love!!<3
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
tbhe new HP movie is out online now!
ooh another i wanna slap peyton moment, the whole fight on the lawn how peyton tells brooke she was never there for her, omg! brooke was there for her during all the big stuff, they were still friends during the ellie thing and she even managed to save the blondes ass from a psycho after that. and the only reason brooke wasnt there for peyton for a few mere months when nothing was happening in peytons over dramatic life was her own fn fault because she can't figure out her own heart and couldnt keep away from lucas.
when has peyton been there for brooke???? huh? (no selfish reasons with it too)
is it a good copy?
Done hun. :)
LMFAO Mickei.
I thought you like Peyton?
cool
rated them baby.
Sorry, i had to go make my bed. xD
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
I knwomickey!! she and her double moral!!! Brooke and peyton were fighting, of course brooke wasn't there for peyton after what peyton has pulled off..but brooke has always been there for peyton (beside then) but Seyton has never been there for brooke!! Lucas has sometimes been there!
 I knwomickey!! she and her double moral!!! Brooke and peyton were fighting, of course brooke wasn't t
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
Thank you!!!<3
god baby you have added A LOT of vids there. You will for sure get your fanatic.
All i'm trying for at the moments are just 2 die hards.
i do love peyton despite her flaws, doesnt mean i dont notice her flaws. lol i just described the girl who i thought was my best friend as selfish controlling and shallow so yeah... peyton was my fave til s4 and now shes my second fave caus brooke rocks, but hell peyton is still one of the most cunningly selfish characters ever and shes such a bad friend, other than that i think her qualities are great.
LOl, i was checking my activity and i should have 14 fanatics.. And i have 7. xD