ব্রুকাস্‌ ব্রুকাস্‌ অনুরাগী Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the অনুরাগী of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ব্রুকাস্‌ 116057 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8451-8500 of 116057

বছরখানেক আগে brattynemz said…
PS If anyone bumps into Janni, Catia, Mickei, Chloe and the other BL fans who haven't been in here, please tell them I said HI! I feel like I haven't talked to them in centuries!
বছরখানেক আগে mollyx365 said…
yeah the brown the best for sure!

lol k nem ... didn't you say you had to go to schooL??
বছরখানেক আগে 1treehillfan said…
nem- kk! Me and Cat are working on something cool for the naley spot so I'll make sure to say hi to her when she mails me back!
molly- I know... soooo hot<3 And in that one episode of the OC... DAMN he was fine!!!
oh no, he was in 2.
lol theres like 3(?) maybe more people who have been on the oc in twilight.
i was trying to tell my friend a couple weeks ago who he was and shes like um, what? tskk tskk!
বছরখানেক আগে dermer4ever said…
what the heck are you guys talking about
twilight.
ok
lol yeah i know the twilighters just LOOOOVE the OC I guess lol. But OMG I just absolutely love Jackson I can't stand it. Hottie<3
and they're like ... all in season 3.
^^Ahahahaha. Wait... who else was on the oc??? All I can remember is Jackson... oh right and Cam LOL!! Our boys are the OC boys. Ahahaha and Cam was the evil boy in both twilight and the OC. Stupid Volchuk. Atleast my guy was nice :] AHAHAHA
বছরখানেক আগে livelovelaugh said…
i gtg now ladies catch yas later =)
i seriously loved him! wasn't it like him & johnny used to be friends and then they're not? iduno but he was mean to johnny who i wanted to push off that cliff. and sadie who i loved. who dated volchok. woah.
^^ Yeah I HATED Johnny with a passion. Dumbass. And I kinda liked Marissa but she and her sis caused WAY too many problems.

Bye Bye Dawn! Loves ya<3
bye Dawn . I hated Volchok and Johnny was so damn annoying.
bye dawn!

PEOPLE. LOVE. JOHNNY.
^^ How can people love Johnny? I just don't get it!!! I really hated Volchuk too I mean he KILLED Marissa!!! And I LOOOOVE Ryrissa<3
okay i have to keep posting so i can get 8500
lalalala
oh wait... woops we're not there yet LOL
Alice i am with you on Volchok
hahaha wtf alice.
^^ LOL I thought it said 8499 and I was like eep I have to get it LOL.
And yeah Terra he was bad news from the start!
are you counting down until you get 8500
^^ YES!!! I HAVE TO GET IT!! lol
i see yeah he was a jack ass and with Johnny i want to just slap him he would never shut up i think that is my love for Myan shinning through.
the trick is to not pay attention AT ALL. like me lol.
cause i always get it when i don't try.
molly- LOL I know and it bugs the crap outta me!!!
terra- yeah he was SO annoying. But your right... there might be some bias in there because I love myan/ryrissa or whatever lol<3
HEYY! speaking of cam... there is andvertisement of the Unborn right next to me and he looks sweaty and his mouth is gaping open LOL
really?! i thought RM was insanely crappy after johnny came. great before him. stupid johnny. if it weren't for him marissa wouldn't have died & we'd be watching season 6 of the oc

i saw that alice! haha
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Molly so agree
Molly- totally agree! Johnny sucks!!!
this may sound mean but i was so glad when he fell off the cliff that was a great death.
johnny harper is the death of the oc.
oh yeah he was besides him the one who annoyed me was Lindsey and Alex.
i liked alex but it might just because i love olivia but whatever. lindsey is a pos and can strangle on her gross hair.
THERESA. OMFG is the worst. she always ruins RM.
LOL terra I know!!! His death was great. And OMG don't get me started on Lindsey!!! Could she BE more annoying? I DONT THINK SO!!!! Alex was really stupid too. WTF was up with malex??? That was just really stupid.
And I was sooo piseed at Mischa for wanting to quit the OC. SHE RUINED OUR SHOW DAMMIT!
And OMG I totally agree molly! The only one worst than Lindsey was THERESA. Words can't even describe how much I hate her...
I know she did it was great and i think my favorite thing about season 3 was the scenes between Summer and Taylor man those cracked me up.
Theresa & Johnny ... i would give them freaking medals for their suckyness.
^^ Ehhh Taylor bugged me. I liked the beginning ones, though, when everyone hated her :] Perfect!
The only problem with the RM relationship is, kind of like the leyton relationship, Ryan was ALWAYS saving Marissa. She was such a damsel in distress and she was always getting herself into trouble...
And wow it's like 6:30 or something over here and I haven't eaten anything but a mini ball doughnut lol!
summer taylor & seth had some really funny moments in season 3!
10 more until 8500... I HAVE to get it lol!!
omg EW.
really random but alice you know that jackson was in beautiful people with bitchtoria?
you are gonna get it i love Summer and Taylor scene in 303 that was awesome and you know if it wasn't for the Bitch Theresa maybe things would be different. Trey also bugged me.
OMG I know molly! Theresa and Johnny should have dated!!!
The one thing I REALLY didn't like about the OC is there will ALL of these problems and as soon as they were resolved it was as if it had never happened.
Like when Lindsey left... Ryan was upset for like 2 seconds and than he wanted to be with Marissa. Not that I'm complaining because I love Myan but it just didn't make any sense.
And than after she stopped dating Alex they went right back like nothing ever happened. SO STUPID.
molly- *SHOCKS* Well, I have nothing against the actress so it's NBD for me.
Terra- I was REALLY mad at the OC people writers for making Trey suck. I mean he was sooo awesome at first in season 2 and than they made him try to rape Marissa and you couldn't like him anymore!!! IT SUCKED!!!
OMG WOW!!!
I have been on this computer for like 3 hours plus... that's not healthy LMAO.
EEP!!!!! I have to get 8500
i agree Alice so here is a good summer quote this will crack you up i loved Summer when she said this.

Summer:Oh-ho, no. All right, listen to me, skank, just because you're saying really mean things in, like, a really nice voice, doesn't mean that we don't realize that you're just some stupid little skank!
YAY! I GOT IT!
if johnny and theresa dated they could have their own stupid baby. i love how its like season 3 and all of a sudden kirstens like THERESA HAS A BABY like wtf when we hadn't talked about her since 2x01. and yeah they completely forgot about their exxes its hilarious.

but i knew it had bitchtoria but
link
WTF?!?!