ব্রুকাস্‌ ব্রুকাস্‌ অনুরাগী Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the অনুরাগী of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ব্রুকাস্‌ 116057 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9101-9150 of 116057

বছরখানেক আগে dermer4ever said…
we have the abcs but have it be abcs of songs that describe them and have fanfiction where they right and an au series of them from season 4 that's all that is in my mind right now.
বছরখানেক আগে 1treehillfan said…
^^ OOOH good ideas!!!
Well I have to go but if your on tomorrow we can work on it then!
Love ya! Bye!
ok we will bye
বছরখানেক আগে brattynemz said…
You guys I am seeing the movie after my exam tomorrow! Yay! :D
বছরখানেক আগে livelovelaugh said…
anyone on?
বছরখানেক আগে naley_4ever said…
hey! i'm on :)
hey hun your new here =) on this spot anyway and ooooo i love your icon i loved haley in that ep
yeah i'm new. i joined this spot a few days ago :)
thanks! haley was amazing in that ep. i love your icon too!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
thanks hun i no i love haley then i still love her now shes my fave this season
Hey guys ever you seen the contest that Alice are working on for the spot
no what contest?
it is based off the one for the naley spot where we have different contest for the fans to do and they have to submit by a deadline and it gets judged the one contest that we are liking is the better than Mark.
i really like alice's ideas on the naley spot... it would be fun to do it here too!
বছরখানেক আগে Cas_Cat_2 said…
Guys i'm SOO happy! :D
I just got my Brucas die-hard medal <3
বছরখানেক আগে jennifer_02 said…
i am still tryin to get my dedicated
I bet you're gonna get it soon ;)
You are new in this forum right? I think that i've never talked to you before.

It's nice to have you here. =)
awwww wel done cat ya totally deserve it =)
Thanks Dawn! <33 ^^
And omg! I LOVE your bella/edward image! <3 It's beautiful =)
awww thanks hun i jus watched it 2day and then got all excited and starterd making icons lol
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
Hi^^<3
Hey guys i am back i had some internet problems earlier it just got fixed
hi janni and terra =)
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
What's up?
I had an idea, i kind of weird idea.
Ok so there isn't a long time untilx-mas is here *jippi* so i thought we could make a with list everyone one can wish for something special and everyother Bl fans are supposed to grant their wish. Like if I wich for a fanatic medal it is important that everyone make sure to rate my stuff. Or if I wish a BL vide with those scence and the song someone or several make that to me? Or is that to much of a work:/ Though it would be nice with a little x-mas spirit^^?
Aww. It's great Dawn. What did you though about the movie? (without spoilers please lol) =P

Hey Janni and Terra =)

Urghh i hate when my computer or internet is having problms! (probably because it is happening all the time) =S lol
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
Anybody of you know where I can watch the movie online? Cause the movie isn't coming out here until february?
So i am gonna wait for alice to get on here but for the Brucas contest this is what i have so far and your ideas would help. I am doing it with Alice because it was her idea.

SO this is what i have so far for the Brucas contest.

1. Abc's of Brucas songs that describe them

2.A fan fiction series that is an AU fics starting from season 4

3 . of course we have the better than Mark episode contest.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I love your idea Janni!! =D
I totally love x-mas and this idea is so cute ^^ =P
i based off the Naley one but we need more
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
Ok I think I'll make a poll about it and I'll just add the list on the info site^^;P

Love the idea Terra;) Maybe a video contest? But do we have someone who makes icon heres? Does Dawn make icon? Maybe we can ABS song and moments/scence/describe cause I don't know if everyone is so into songs?:/
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
And I'm already signing me up for a judge;D
I'll think of other ideas^^
Ok Janni i will

ok i will make a pick about this to get help
ive got a link janni if ya want it coz it aint out over here for another few weeks its not very good quality tho and i liked it it was no where near as good as the book i hated kristen at first but got used to her but i loved edward rob was great
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
I don't know if this idea comes in the things we already have but whata about: wright a scene where or how BL reunite?
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
Will you give me the link hun?
link - thats part one

link - and thats part 2 it starts off weird i didnt think it was the beginning lol
and janni i do make icons why? lol
I don't know Janni.
Twilight only will come out on december in here.. But i will wait. lol =P

I like the ideas Terra. I think that it would be VERY hard to do the Abc's with songs. But really interesting too. =)
I am also waiting for Alice. I talked to her about one pick "contest" to add to the others that she already have. Idk what she thinks of it, maybe will hate. But well.. I just love picks and would love to join on that. lol
So, i say the same for Brucas. Don't know what you think..

Talking in X-mas.. Brucas icons advertising X-mas would be fun! lol xD
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
Thanks Dawn. And I asked cause if we made a conetst where the best submitter of a BL icon or something we should have BL fans here who makes icon^^

Love that idea Catia, but sry i don't make icons.But I might buy phoroshop for X.mas;?
why buy it you want me to send ya a link where you can download it for free thats what u did
ok guys i made a forum on the contest and here is the link for it i know the songs is hard but Alice liked that idea the only that are set in stone are the fanfiction series and the better than mark.

link
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
could you do that? but is it a virus page or smt?
no its not i have a virus checker and it didnt find anything
link theres the link anyway its abit of a carry on but it worked for me
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
:O So s this the way you got photoshop? So freakishly amazing!
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
I'm a little afraid for some of those people says that you get virus from it! True? Have you had some problems with Trojan smt smt. Casue I ahve had porblems with Trojan before, but I've got Norton now?
on my old pc i had about 5 trojens but i have windows one care and that didnt pick anything up and nortan is better than one care you should be ok if you have antivirus but like i said i didnt get anything
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
Ok hun^^
I think I'll do it tomorrow. Gotta go<3
বছরখানেক আগে brucas4ever said…
theres no way in hell i get taylor wtf he's nast.. not my fault i get rob or kellan, or peter!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
huh?